Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (26542 Views)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by wristbangle: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2016
ladyF:
I see a lot of insults coming up.... Maybe Nigerians will finally give KOWA a chance come 2019. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Thanks jawe. If people like make dem vote for the 2 useless demonic parties. As for me KOWA all the way.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Slimflame(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2016
blueto:
Even a Stone is now preferred over Buhari. www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990332_3988067screenshot201607181455062jpeged339622b7ca0744f3c1bfa1655f1b1d_jpegf5cd7e24728d8757c127dccbba4d653c

Just like how an SUG election candidate added “Positive Change” to his campaign mantra in order to avoid a discomfiting defeat cheesygrin
nah wah...wen u say change people wil associate it wit negative tins,dis man has really spoil dat word change
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by NorthernParrot: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Hypocrites, you guys never voted for Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by mavinkalot: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2016
them tire early ooo..........."mai chanji""
Mixty:
Buhari has been a massive disappointment.

Day by day, his number of supporters keep dropping.

The only way APC can win 2019 elections is by rigging.

Nigerians are tired.

Even Lalasticlala is tired of the deceptive change.

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by nnokwa042(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Amanwulu1:
Singing chinyere udoma's number. "Never mind dem, onu kwuru njo ga ekwu nma, aña na ha nti, ha ga ekw'uka kwugide onwe ha."
re u amanwulu from nnokwa,
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by BudeYahooCom: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Some mor0ns in the south of nigeria actually thought it was all about 'chanji' but to the hausa and fulani muslims, it was about taking power as their 'birthright'. Nothing else mattered.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Good!
You reaped what you sowed!
Allah don purnish una ke! grin

With all your LIE LIE CHIBOK stories to discredit GEJ! cheesy

How does it feel? wink

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Izonpikin: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
Some mor0ns in the south of nigeria actually thought it was all about 'chanji' but to the hausa and fulani muslims, it was about taking power as their 'birthright'. Nothing else mattered.
how they couldnt decipher the northern scam baffles me till this moment...
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by chaziroh(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Hi
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Bilbis: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2016
kingsman66:
since 1975 buhari has been a disappointment till date he is still same, shame to bubu
wailers that is how u will finish of wailing

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by chaziroh(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by AfroKnight: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Human beings are just unique. Would they have rather voted for a man who refused to believe their children were kidnapped; a man who waited until the girls were gone for 2 weeks and the world sympathizing with the community before accepting that they were truly kidnapped?

The fact remains that the girls would have been rescued if the soldiers had been ordered to go after them right away. The army instead wasted precious time politicizing the incident while teenagers were herded into sexual slavery.

Who should they have voted for? The one who dismissed their story as a plot to mar his administration? Come on. When foreign soldiers came with their gadgets and intelligence to locate the girls, why did they suddenly abort and return home? Why did they complain that our army was unwilling to cooperate? Is that Buhari's fault? The girls were gone for a year before Buhari came on board as President.

His mistake was promising to return the girls. In a year, a lot can happen.

3 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by zheroes(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2016
truth is economically this administration haven't lived up to expectation but the chibok community should be quite. under the previous administration am sure they wont have the mouth to utter this because its either they would have been dead or hiding somewhere. sanity has greatly been restored to the northeast, that hasn't prevented pockets of attacks once in a while , bringing back the girls is like trying to take your child from the grasp of a lion, you have to be extremely careful otherwise you will kill the lion and lose the child. but if you decide at any point that the child is gone the lion is never a problem to kill. i still dont believe anyone would have done better. people will make promises when they dont understand the enormity of the task ahead, just like this administration didnt know how far economically. besides 2019 isnt far off, they will have a choice to make, if they make another mistake then we will know they are a mistake in the making.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2016
....And once again, buhari is a waste of my vote!
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by kan12(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
eleko1:
undecided baba DAURA TILL 2023.WE STAND WITH BUBU TILL 2023

you will soon kneel with him
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Felixtuta(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2016
How will his government focus, when they busy condemning PDP.

Give me power give me power, see power na oya do the magic!!!

One will never know the value of what he has untill he looses it. Chibok community is not the only one crying and regretting.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by alfsalami: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2016
I feel their pains but misplaced because having kidnapped for over two years before PMB came in ,it will take spiritual powers like Jesus Christ to do what they are asking of . Oby Okwesili should not bring her ibo phd attitude to embarrass government
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by ogaontop(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2016
kossyablaze:
Form don finish.... To ur tents oh chibok grin grin

Hilarious
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by mubar(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Indeed am with U my President Buhari may God guide U against all evil and for humanity sake and been honest to our selves, how many peoples our armies saved or rescued in north east pls, do U know d number and most of it worst is that those blaming buhari abt the so called Chibok girls never been to kwara or kogi talk less of north east borno, yobe etc but post rubbish through Nairaland just because of selfish interest, I thank God because the current administration said they don't have any intelligence report about chibok girls and is better than telling liars and for the promises make during campaign is buhari only problem now because he didn't fulfill it, he is human but he try his best and how can U expect 200 girls taken 4 good 2yrs to return safe or rescued safely in that number pls my people don't deceived ur self and we in north east we see a lot and pray may God guide our beloved country Nigeria in all it regions and for our lost bros and sis, frnds and all RIP, God bless my country.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by eleko1: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Sorry Lil kid.face ur book ok
kan12:

you will soon kneel with him
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by henrybomb(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2016
I never liked pmb from the start,he still believes he is still in the military regime
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/regret-voting-buhari-2015-deceived-us-chibok-community/
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2016
The problem with the 2015 elections was that we voted against Jonathan instead of for Buhari. Its similar to what's happening this year in the US, where people are voting massively against Trump.
Let's just wait till 2019 and see what Nigeria will be like. If we're dissatisfied, we bring in someone new. One day someone will surely get it right
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Sodangi77: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2016
blueto:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/regret-voting-buhari-2015-deceived-us-chibok-community/
I dnt blame d old rags,I blame d President 4 wastin hs time on chibok gals,after all de were nt abducted during hs tenure,bt he ws able 2 rescue 2 out of d 200,hw many dd d drunkad ijaw dude rescue during hs time? I wish he is d President up 2 dis moment una generation 4 don finish tete. Robbish.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by ipreach: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2016
read my lips, this is just the beginning

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by lordkhalifa(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
aroti:

Now that that voting strategy sounds familiar If I may ask, are you in anyway related to PDP?
I don't vote along ethnic lines I support no party but I will vote for credible candidate... that's why 5% is greater than 95%
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Apoztl3(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Ad0rable:
Their eye aff clear grin shocked Too late sha, form don finish
Walahi
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Saintp(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2016
ladyF:
I see a lot of insults coming up.... Maybe Nigerians will finally give KOWA a chance come 2019. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Kowa will not do anything abeg. They would still get consumed by the problems of Naija. What Naija needs is a fundamental change.
Will KOWA have the liver to restructure this country? Anyway, i will pop champagne the day we have a true leader in this country.
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by lakesider(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria journalist and bloggers are the most useless in the world they only write rubbish from the comfort of their home after collecting brow envelope .
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Elexdallas(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
una neva see anytin una dy complain.......sai bubu
Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by imwaya(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari lost to GEJ in chibok. So, what are they saying? Facts are sacred

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by HirstMOG(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2016
chibok is too early, let's stand with buhari.

Re: We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community by Image123(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
preselect:

[size=13pt]you are not alone. . . they say sometimes God punishes a people by giving them rulers like the Goat in Aso Rock. as per Chibok people. . . . . my sympathy goes only to your missing kids. You guys allowed yourselves to be fooled by APC and that Ugly woman from the east . . .go to her and find some solace. . . that is if you find her at all.

we didnt hear of the Bring Back Our Girls anymore since Pharoah mounted the throne.[/size]

#BringBackOurCommonSense

Do you have a conscience when you lie so blatantly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site / NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / Mansion Built For Minister Of Niger-Delta In Abuja (Pictures) - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.