Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56723 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by tomquest: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2016
zeitel:

@tomquest, the lessons behind fajuyi(Yoruba) dieing for aguiyi ironsi(Igbo) teaches me that once upon a time the South was one and can still be one. However, when I see comments from the likes of you (both Yorubas and igbos alike), I wonder if my hope can still come through. Note: You can't insult a man into being your friend.
'I am a yoruba and I don't insult an Igbo person, not because it's right or wrong but because first and foremost we are all humans'

The last thing I'll ever do is insult Yorubas. My post is just a realistic statement of how things are as we speak. Yorubas have made Awusas powerful in Nigeria, truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by HMZi: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Fear 'north'.. Muslims in the west don't act like this..#Bullhari tame ur cows o.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Orikinla(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=20pt]Ignorance has destroyed more lives than corruption in Nigeria.

So called "Christians" in Nigeria have failed woefully to learn from the life and teaching of Jesus Christ.

Lest we forget, Jesus Christ is not the founder of Christianity.

All these so called "Christians" provoking their hosts are not following the footsteps of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah.

Matthew 10:14
"
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."

Jesus Christ did not say continue to preach and provoke the person or people until you are attacked and murdered.
.[/size].

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by ebenholer(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Jesus says in John 16:1-4..."1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by tundexijim(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2016
tomquest:

Who's talking about GEJ here?

Just answer and tell me which region of this country is responsible for Awusas still holding this country to ransome, taking the rest of us back by centuries?

Awusas don't want restructuring

Awusas don't want state police

Awusas don't want fiscal federalism (because of free monthly allocation from crude oil)

Awusas don't want Polio vaccination

Awusas want sharia

Awusas know that they are NOTHING if the South are politically united as One.

AND YORUBAS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND AWUSAS. Why?

Yoruba support that which they do well and condemn that which they don't do well. They generally are not that emotional. Yoruba didn't support gej in the last election not because he's ijaw but because of the misrule in his govt.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by tundexijim(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2016
jegz25:
christians always looking for muslims trouble and cry victims. Why can't some christians respect themselves?...have u ever heard a muslim insulting jesus?

See talk o. Are u saying u can kill for ur Allah as well...

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by pinky1974: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Let us leave God to judge, Who is a is perfect being?
With all these insluts and names you call of what benefits is it to you or your religion
Pastors in the house you speak Violence
The truth is God knows best
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by newbornmacho(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2016
adehsenior:
Well I am waiting for the sultan of sokoto to extend his preaching about religious peace to his illiterate muslim brothers who thinks fighting for Allah and his prophet is what will gain them Aljanna.Hope Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina will condemn this act strongly from the presidency.
Femi adesina can't see or hear because he's got his head stuck deep in his Muslim boss's a_ss.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Orikinla(m): 12:12am On Aug 23, 2016
ebenholer:
Jesus says in John 16:1-4..."1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Don't quote Jesus out of context.
The above reference is different from the situation in Muslims communities.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
Seriously, why are u guys like this... I am a muslim and a yoruba.. I condemn dis.. because it aren't in the teaching of the prophet and words of Allah.. He is d God that can fight for Himself.. And also , each religion have it extremisms .. I read abt an american pastor who burnt and poison over hundreds of his members believing the world will end d next day.. And also i think u guys av heard of the great crusade.. Pls ISLAM is a religion of PEACE .it is d worshippers that nids to chck demsevs
Brother, can I tell you about Jesus Christ?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Orikinla(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Religion is not by force.

Any religion by force is not of God.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sarrki(m): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
I call it lack of knowledge and intolerance

Killing for WHO ?

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by cococandy(f): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2016
brownlord:
As usual, those blood sucking demons won't even be invited by the police nor arrested but guess what, Simone can be jailed because of a name he chose to give his pet.
tell me about it

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Henrygreat212(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2016
This is unfair....(Evil)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by misgab: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Deacis smtin definitely wrong with d teachings of d murderer n pedophile called SAW.a rabid dog can only give birth to a dog

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Abra4real(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2016
cole265:

Igbos, housas Fulanis and Kenyans are like.......someone please help me with that Zuma photo with two fingers together
At your service.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by jamesibor: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
Seriously, why are u guys like this... I am a muslim and a yoruba.. I condemn dis.. because it aren't in the teaching of the prophet and words of Allah.. He is d God that can fight for Himself.. And also , each religion have it extremisms .. I read abt an american pastor who burnt and poison over hundreds of his members believing the world will end d next day.. And also i think u guys av heard of the great crusade.. Pls ISLAM is a religion of PEACE .it is d worshippers that nids to chck demsevs

Bro, don't try to play taqqiya here.

Anybody who believes a religion that has 2 sharp daggers on its emblem is a religion of peace needs to have an injection in the head.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.