Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,916 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56720 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by tartar9(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2016
10 innocent persons were murdered by these Yeeboz for no reason the other day and they were all celebrating it online and not a single condemnation came from their leaders,but of course they would be the ones to start pointing out how barbaric northerners are even thou you can hardly find any condoning the attacks like they so shamelessly did.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by musicwriter(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
I think I have to buy a quran one of these days. I need read that book to find out what makes it's readers so dumb and hostile.

Why on earth can't I question Allah? Why on earth can't I question Muhhamad?

How foolish a thing someone killing another man in the name of religion?

8 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by dyoungforester(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Oh you intellentual, conderming one religion due to your lack of knowledge about the deen I.e Islam is highly bad that is why Nigeria and Nigerian are not progressive naturally, mere you seeing people reacting badly or worse in the course of defending their proclaimed religion in a wrong detesting manners instend of you to blame the person you attack the religion first due to the hatred you have towards the deen I.e Islam, when a non-muslims kill, rape, formicate, dupe, murder, commit arson e.t.c you attack the person without conderming his or her religion but if a person who claimed to be a muslim does that you neglect the person and you begin to attack ISLAM, and islam never preaches violence. If you want to cure yourself from this hatred, ignorant you find youself take up an english QURAN and HADITH, then read them you will know why islam is the religion of peace and not the way gullible people are practising it due to their whims. A lot of people have been embracing islam throughout the world including USA and the wordsof God shall prevail. I leave you with this, in islam there is no seperation, superior or level of rank between one prophet to another they are all great servant and Messanger of your lord(God) whether you like or nor ranging form Prophet Musa,z(Moses), Isa(Jesus) and Muhammed. Watch your tongue and save yourself from ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by doskie(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2016
One thing I hate about Nigeria is the way we carry religion on our heads and yet at the end of the day, the most evil news and events on earth take place here. Imagine burning a person alive for stealing phones, all these ritual killings, juju festival's, yahoo boys scamming cancer patients, husbands killing and cutting wife head, woman pouring hot water on housegirl, religious leaders raping babies, small boys and girls cheating in exams, corruption everywhere ... So many evils. The devil himself definitely has a lot of Nigerian workers, yet you see them on cyberspace typing and abusing each other like that is what will lead them to Heaven, once they drop their phones, its back to business.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Domotayo: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2016
why do they always fight for their God and prophet like they are weak to defend themselves

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Abra4real(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2016
seankay:
I will take Islam serious when Islamic Clerics worldwide organizes a conference on how to tackle Violence and Extremism in Islam.
No talk that one o. There was one who tried to do that in Ikotun, Lagos (he wasn't being honest, though), he ended up mocking Jesus, Christians, and everything related to it. I just shook my head.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Blessograo(f): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari will have nothing to say about this but he has something to say about Bokoharam killing northerners, those northerners deserve ISIS, Al-Qaeda and Boko haram, maybe God knew this will happen and used Boko haram to terrorized thrm in advance. The only thing killing Christians in Nigeria is forgiveness and nothing more. Let me hear one idiot that will tell me Isam is a religion of peace, Rubbish upon nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by akinyeleaa: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2016
tomquest:

You call this a crime or genocide? Since the 1930s, this is what Awusa/Foolanis do, sending hundreds of thousands of innocent Nigerians to their early graves.

If not for the unfortunate political cooperation Yorobbers ALWAYS give them, by now they should have had their own republic to practice their wickedness.
Crime,, genocide, I ain't supporting any but to keep attacking Yorubas for crimes committed by hausas is most foolish.
Talking about political cooperation of the Yorubas is hypocrisy, Zik entered alliance with the north against Yorubas, we didn't cry blue murder.Again, someone said since the civil war nko, I told him Ekueme deputised Shagari.
Even Ijaw man deputized Yaradua, another northerner, so what's the fuss about we voting who we felt would serve our interest better
Back to 2011, we supported Ijaw against the same northerner we are now being crucified for supporting, so what's you people's stress Gan na
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by babtuns76(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2016

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
Seriously, why are u guys like this... I am a muslim and a yoruba.. I condemn dis.. because it aren't in the teaching of the prophet and words of Allah.. He is d God that can fight for Himself.. And also , each religion have it extremisms .. I read abt an american pastor who burnt and poison over hundreds of his members believing the world will end d next day.. And also i think u guys av heard of the great crusade.. Pls ISLAM is a religion of PEACE .it is d worshippers that nids to chck demsevs
is your version of Islam different from theirs? Leave dat religion and have peace in abundance.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by leepest(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Wat de did is not wrong dere only fault is taking d law in dere hands. More victims needed. May for 4giv u guyz. Though u did d ryt tin. There up. U aee dere to quote me
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2016
condomuser:
Exactly African and Asian countries are the fools.

The western powers introduced Religion to most of these countries, they didn't say you should let it cause division.

Due to the underdevelopment, groups and division among societies, groups are interpreting Religion in their own meanings through violence while the West chill in their safe haven making love undecided
The west neva introduced Islam, pls get ur facts right. Islam started from the Arab.

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Hallmark08(m): 12:53am On Aug 23, 2016
brookz:

Ur claims is vague
You can make comparison of the action and inactions of the followers of the two religion in real life 1cor 10:4 says The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. If you received inspiration u'll understand better. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by MicroBox: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2016
On Friday some Christian where seen entering into mosque sharing pamphlets inviting people to come for a church program in Zamfara..
I wish Christians all over the world can hold their positing and stop inciting hate and trouble.Northern people will not tolerate shi.t on islam..
Anything that gat to do with Islam, Muslims don't toy with it.
Respect Islam and there will be no trouble.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Section8(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2016
And later some mumu among them go show face talk say the perpetrators no be muslims. Awon hypocrite oshi!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by FarukuWadata12(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Any asshole or a fucker dare to insult our prophet directly or indirectly must be a dead person. I repeat anyone dare to come out and incite blasphemy towards our prophet his blood must be shed. you can only insult the prophet Muhammad on social media and get away with it, but not in public, if you disagree pls try it and see the outcomes. we can tolerate anything with the exception of insulting prophets, we have zero tolerance on this issue, whether its prophet Muhammad, Moses, Noah, Abraham and Jesus. some folks out there knows very clearly the consequences but they made a deaf ear and do the acts then playing the victims. if you want this country to tear apart pls come in public and start it, you'll see if this country can survive a day.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by MicroBox: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2016
Lagban:
The religion of "peace" are at it again ooo. In the Quran a lot of battles were fought for Allah : a lot of people were killed. Now in modern day it is still happening. Yet some fools will want to convince us that they r peaceful. I guess they r being ironical with their mouth.
How come Spain became a Christian country if not through war..
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by MicroBox: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Lagban:
The religion of "peace" are at it again ooo. In the Quran a lot of battles were fought for Allah : a lot of people were killed. Now in modern day it is still happening. Yet some fools will want to convince us that they r peaceful. I guess they r being ironical with their mouth.
How come Spain became a Christian country if not through war..and same thing going on in Gaza/Israel..

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 1:23am On Aug 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
Why insult people's way of life. The guy deserved what he got though islam forbade shedding of innocent blood. He would be alive if he had stayed on his lane. Isn't the guy trying to save him a muslim. If the guy was serving a living God, he would have saved him.
Just allow them to continue searching for trouble.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Formidable1: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2016
dyoungforester:
Oh you intellentual, conderming one religion due to your lack of knowledge about the deen I.e Islam is highly bad that is why Nigeria and Nigerian are not progressive naturally, mere you seeing people reacting badly or worse in the course of defending their proclaimed religion in a wrong detesting manners instend of you to blame the person you attack the religion first due to the hatred you have towards the deen I.e Islam, when a non-muslims kill, rape, formicate, dupe, murder, commit arson e.t.c you attack the person without conderming his or her religion but if a person who claimed to be a muslim does that you neglect the person and you begin to attack ISLAM, and islam never preaches violence. If you want to cure yourself from this hatred, ignorant you find youself take up an english QURAN and HADITH, then read them you will know why islam is the religion of peace and not the way gullible people are practising it due to their whims. A lot of people have been embracing islam throughout the world including USA and the wordsof God shall prevail. I leave you with this, in islam there is no seperation, superior or level of rank between one prophet to another they are all great servant and Messanger of your lord(God) whether you like or nor ranging form Prophet Musa,z(Moses), Isa(Jesus) and Muhammed. Watch your tongue and save yourself from ignorant.

You don't get it, do you? The problem is not actually about killing or committing any crime, but killing because of a religion. How many non-muslims have you seen or heard committing crimes in revenge for blasphemy against their religion? It is absurd when people put religion first before dignity of human life.

And you think you really know what is contained in the QURqN and HADITH? I can cite myriads of verses in those texts that prescribe violence to musllms as the only way to attain eternal pleasure.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by deebrain(m): 1:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Macelliot:
* ISIS (Iraq & Syria)
* Hamas (Palestine)
* Al-Nusra (syria & lebanon)
* Al-Qaeda (Pakistan, Yemen, Arabia & Syria).
* Al-Shabbab (Somalia)
* Boko-Haram
(Nigeria & Cameroon)
* Talliban (Afganistan)
* Ansar-Al-Sharia
(Libya)
* Jumaat Ansar-al-
sunna
(Iraq)
* Hezbollah (Lebanon)
* Ansar Dine (Mali).
* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt).
* Islamic Movement of Ubs (Uzbekistan).
* Jaish-e-muhammed (Pakistan & India).
* Jemaah Islamiyyah (Indonesia, phillipines).
* Laskar-e-Taiba ( Afganistan, Paskistan & Bangladesh).

Islam breed violence.

Point of correction.

Its not even boko haram that did this. ITS THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY-the ordinary people.

Islam talks more peace and tolerance-ONLY EXCLUDING ITSELF!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.