Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56724 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by AlexSon30: 1:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Sarah should have waited on the Lord or allowed the maid have d&c. the world would have been peaceful

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Formidable1:

You don't get it, do you? The problem is not actually about killing or committing any crime, but killing because of a religion. How many non-muslims have you seen or heard committing crimes in revenge for blasphemy against their religion? It is absurd when people put religion first before dignity of human life.

And you think you really know what is contained in the QURqN and HADITH? I can cite myriads of verses in those texts that prescribe violence to musllms as the only way to attain eternal pleasure.
If the christians accept blasphemy, the muslims dont accept it, so if u want peace u can insult the Holy Prophet but dont be identified in person.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by madridguy(m): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Am not a killer and will never support one.

BAILMONEY:
WHERE IS JIHADI MADRIDGUY SEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by TAlpha(m): 1:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Hm
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by silkroad: 1:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Nawao shocked

people are arrogant and selfish.
Not blaming the person that attack other's religion, but attack the people that are trying to depend their religion.

always and forever...
when a christian kill, rape, formicate, dupe, murder, commit adultery and fornication as you do because your Jesus died on a cross for your sin, you attack the person without concerning his or her religion Christianity. but if a person who claimed to be a muslim does that you neglect the person and you attack ISLAM.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by abbeyty(m): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2016
God , why i am in the same country with these animals that find joy in killing others just cuz of religion they will also leave behind when they are dead,..the country is really a zoo where human life is as cheap as chips

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by lilyheaven: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Macelliot:
* ISIS (Iraq & Syria)
* Hamas (Palestine)
* Al-Nusra (syria & lebanon)
* Al-Qaeda (Pakistan, Yemen, Arabia & Syria).
* Al-Shabbab (Somalia)
* Boko-Haram
(Nigeria & Cameroon)
* Talliban (Afganistan)
* Ansar-Al-Sharia
(Libya)
* Jumaat Ansar-al-
sunna
(Iraq)
* Hezbollah (Lebanon)
* Ansar Dine (Mali).
* Muslim brotherhood (Egypt).
* Islamic Movement of Ubs (Uzbekistan).
* Jaish-e-muhammed (Pakistan & India).
* Jemaah Islamiyyah (Indonesia, phillipines).
* Laskar-e-Taiba ( Afganistan, Paskistan & Bangladesh).

Islam breed violence.
a lot of people were against Donald Trump, when he said , Islam will be banned if he win the presidency sit.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Formidable1: 1:52am On Aug 23, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

Any asshole or a fucker dare to insult our
prophet directly or indirectly must be a dead
person. I repeat anyone dare to come out and
incite blasphemy towards our prophet his blood
must be shed. you can only insult the prophet
Muhammad on social media and get away with
it, but not in public, if you disagree pls try it and
see the outcomes. we can tolerate anything with
the exception of insulting prophets, we have zero
tolerance on this issue, whether its prophet
Muhammad, Moses, Noah, Abraham and Jesus.
some folks out there knows very clearly the
consequences but they made a deaf ear and do
the acts then playing the victims.
if you want this country to tear apart pls come in
public and start it, you'll see if this country can
survive a day.

Lol. Look at the way you are fuming with blood-thirst. How the hell did the world come to this stage??

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by silkroad: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2016
For god so love the world................

and he died on cross for your sin

EVEN LOGIC CAN NOT ACCEPT THAT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by toye440: 2:14am On Aug 23, 2016
it will still happen again, trust me if d governor had his chance he would as well join d mob

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Formidable1: 2:19am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

If the christians accept blasphemy, the muslims dont accept it, so if u want peace u can insult the Holy Prophet but dont be identified in person.

I mean, how do you feel when you look into the eyes of a person and snuff his life out, not because he "did" a wrong to you or ur family, but just because he "said" something against a person you haven't seen or known personally? I mean, I must be sick or psychologically troubled to feel nothing when I take out a human life which I never created in the first place just because my religion says so.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2016
tomquest:
In spite of all these devilish, wicked and murderous disposition of Awusa people, Yorobbers still worship them, lick their political arses and generally cooperate with them like helpless slaves, while the internet-savvy ones come online to claim how sophisticated they are.

The only way to deal with these evil people is to make them have their own country like Niger or Chad republic... But will Yorobbers cooperate with the rest of the South? The answer is obvious.

When the Ibos refuse to co-operate with the yorubas and don't see themselves mixing with any other tribe than the Niger Deltans, what choice do the Yorubas have? You Ibos might not be as violent as the Hausas, but you are born-tribalists. Your tribalism and self-hate has set u back politically and your governors in the South East are the no.1 azz lickers. How many of them can speak out like Gov. Fayose? You empty chest beaters.

Also remember that Islam is another uniting factor between the Hausas and Yorubas, unlike you Ibos that are 90% catholic.

Next time, try to use ur brain more... this is not spare parts matter.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by fr3do(m): 2:27am On Aug 23, 2016
what is the student's name? angry
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by jbjustice(m): 2:31am On Aug 23, 2016
U know nothing abt Islam, so shut d Bleep up
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Formidable1:

I mean, how do you feel when you look into the eyes of a person and snuff his life out, not because he "did" a wrong to you or ur family, but just because he "said" something against a person you haven't seen or known personally? I mean, I must be sick or psychologically troubled to feel nothing when I take out a human life which I never created in the first place just because my religion says so.
Let me tell u, I personally don't subscribe to the whole idea of jungle justice as there are well established channels through which grievances of whichever magnitude can be appropriately addressed. But considering the fact that there are people who either out of ignorance or impatience may decide to take laws into their hands and end up blowing some trivial issues out of proportion, there is the need to be extremely careful when delving into touchy matters like religion especially Islam at least for the safety of ones life because safety is an integral aspect of any activity. Situations like will always come up as long as people fail to abide by this simple rule. Pls, I respond to u this way because of the gentlemanness I inferred from ur querry otherwise my responses in this issue is not as mild as it appears. Tnx
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by ceejay80s(m): 2:44am On Aug 23, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
Seriously, why are u guys like this... I am a muslim and a yoruba.. I condemn dis.. because it aren't in the teaching of the prophet and words of Allah.. He is d God that can fight for Himself.. And also , each religion have it extremisms .. I read abt an american pastor who burnt and poison over hundreds of his members believing the world will end d next day.. And also i think u guys av heard of the great crusade.. Pls ISLAM is a religion of PEACE .it is d worshippers that nids to chck demsevs

Story teller.......
Do u think Christians aren't brutal like Muslims ? We Christians choose to ignore,

Thank that ur god that we are unlike u but one day, I say one day.......

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by ceejay80s(m): 2:51am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Do u think Muslims will survive if a war en suits between Christians and Muslims......

Go read history book and see what isreal and usa do do all these useless muslim countries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by malikombi(m): 2:56am On Aug 23, 2016
I wasn't surprised to all I'm seeing...... Bigots everywhere
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by lilreese: 2:58am On Aug 23, 2016
this saddens me a lot
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by malikombi(m): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2016
June1, 2014, few days to our POP, my colleague was brutalized(losing one tooth) at the popular Ogbete market in Enugu just because he has fully grown beard and was tagged a terrorist. We reported to the police, NYSC and even at the army barracks but maybe justice will be done tomorrow.
In spite of that, no one unleashed any terror on our neighbor as we continue to live in peace.
BTW, why would someone insult another person's religion?
I just remember Charlie, the artist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.