Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) (28406 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Breaking: SUSPECTED KILLERS OF SOLDIERS IN NEMBE ARRESTED, TWO DEAD (SEE PHOTOS)

By: Bodmas P. Kemepadei

- water-ways security taskforce team handover culprits to Military.

YENAGOA: Suspected Materminders of attack on a military post in Nembe, that led to the death of three soldiers, and carting away of military arms, ammunitions and a warboat on August 8th 2016 have been apprehended by the Special security outfit "BAYELSA WATERWAYS SECURITY TASKFORCE" led by ex-militant leader, Master Africanus Ukparasia.

The Identified men were said to have been apprehended at Olugbobiri community in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State based on an intelligence gathering report and have been handed over to the "OPERATION DELTA SAFE COMMAND". They pleaded guilty to the offence and gave narratives on how they carried out their attacks.

Two of them are reported to have died as a result of injury sustained from Gunshots while trying to escape, meanwhile military security team have moved into the creek to dismantle more of thier camps.

It could be recalled that unknown gunmen deessed as mourners attacked a military base in Nembe-Ogbolomabiri area of Nembe Local Government Council of Bayelsa State, killing 3 soldiers and carting away arms and ammunition including a gun boat.

The incident, which occurred on August 8th at about 10am on a Monday, also claimed some civilian casualties with stray bullets killing two persons around the waterside.

LEADERSHIP gathered that same attack occurred at the same military check point where 5 soldiers were shot dead and heavy guns carted away in November 2015.

Community sources claimed that the soldiers attached to the attacked check point were caught unaware as they could not return fire in the surprised attack.

The killing of these soldiers earlier triggered panic in Nembe communities with indigenes moving out in fear of military reprisal.

Then, the State Deputy Governor, Rear Admiral John Jonah, who is an indigene of Nembe Kingdom was reported to have led some government officials on a fact finding report and to calm the rising tension.

http://www.bodmasnews.com/2016/08/breaking-suspected-killers-of-soldiers.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Disneylady(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good

10 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
NA NAMES I COME CHECK ABEG

I know our brothers from oye states are involve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Owoloku1: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stubborn boys...well their own don finish be that.

38 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Owoloku1: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Stubborn boys..get mind go kill military men...well their own don finish be that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by PaulIdu: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
I am sure they knew the price before they bought the trouble ..live by the gun and die by the gun

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by fiizznation: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
May God continue to help and guide us. And may he continue to direct us to the right path.

17 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Ewizard(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
I jus dey imagine wetin dos soldiers go do to diz guys..

23 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
These ones don go.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by chaberry(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Is really over for them

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2016
They came on five gunboats..killed soldiers and made away with gun boat and ammunitions..
Each gunboat takes 5 to 6 of em..
Soldiers say they v killed wo and arrested 2..
Now ask what happened to the rest..
My point..army should take with their propaganda..they should be straight at all time..is duty.
Not making it look as if they got all the guys..
The governor should be commended for handing the water ways security to Africa.
Him and is boys are doing great job..ieven tho they now control the bunkering activities in the state..
Congrats to waterways security..let the miscreants pay for act..
Killing. Soldiers is not part of the struggle..
Atleast for now...they are on duty!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by giantstrides(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2016
no be joke matter.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by chosen6(f): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government. ni

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Ewizard:
I jus dey imagine wetin dos soldiers go do to diz guys..
hmmm the ones wey dey alive go wish say dem don die tey tey

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Gozzzy(m): 3:05am On Aug 23, 2016
so, na africanus ukparasia capture dem??!!!! ... who disturb africanus when him bin dey terrorize Niger Delta, as a militant?? His cup is almost full shaa.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Businessideas: 4:52am On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:
They came on five gunboats..killed soldiers and made away with gun boat and ammunitions..
Each gunboat takes 5 to 6 of em..
Soldiers say they v killed wo and arrested 2..
Now ask what happened to the rest..
My point..army should take with their propaganda..they should be straight at all time..is duty.
Not making it look as if they got all the guys..
The governor should be commended for handing the water ways security to Africa.
Him and is boys are doing great job..ieven tho they now control the bunkering activities in the state..
Congrats to waterways security..let the miscreants pay for act..
Killing. Soldiers is not part of the struggle..
Atleast for now...they are on duty!

Did you read the part where the deputy governor, who is a retired senior military officer and Nembe indigene intervened?I don't think you know the extent that helped to calm the situation, they were given deadline to produce the culprits and who born them well wey dem no go comply?
The fact is that the military already has enough intelligence on the ijaw and they are working hard to reduce the casualty of innocent people. Never again will the nation handover security of national assets or waterways to any militant, that single unpatriotic decision by GEJ gave the militants access to the oil and gas pipelines architecture for them to mine ahead of the declaration of the presidential election results

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by YoungSoldier(m): 5:20am On Aug 23, 2016
khai, these small boys killed a soldier? pinshure of the killing or adonbilivit
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by duduade: 5:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Suspected or real killers?

Please get your facts......

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Good work NA
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2016
kikikikikikikiki

it is a song am sanging!!!oya dance it while i play it.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by DamiBukola: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2016
@Bodmas Kemepade, pls stop propagating nonsense story. You and I know that Africanus is an APC man and Cultist Sylva's boy who is hell bent on killing all Ijaw people because they fought him in the immediate past Bayelsa election.

Was it not same africanus that shot the King of his kingdom after the election? What is he doing as the head of water security outfit?

I never knew Dickson is this foolish, handling over that position to Afrikanus is a mistake and he will live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by DropShot: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government. ni
Cry us a river!

25 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Death to terrorists and terrorist supporters.

Those boys should be hanged from their balls for having the guts to attack military men on duty.

I spit on Nigerians supporting these creek rats against their military. African Anus indeed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Davash222(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2016
They are gone!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by omenka(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2016
I remember some folks celebrated the deaths of those soldiers and cheered the terrorists who carried out the dastardly act on. He's we have them steaming in their own soup with their cheerleaders nowhere to be found.

I hope they get the justice they so richly deserve.

15 Likes

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Legitbaba(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2016
DamiBukola:
@Bodmas Kemepade, pls stop propagating nonsense story. You and I know that Africanus is an APC man and Cultist Sylva's boy who is hell bent on killing all Ijaw people because they fought him in the immediate past Bayelsa election.

Was it not same africanus that shot the King of his kingdom after the election? What is he doing as the head of water security outfit?

I never knew Dickson is this foolish, handling over that position to Afrikanus is a mistake and he will live to regret it.

It wasn't Africathat shot his king...it was Ogun Boss I think... That being said, I wonder what came into Dickson's head to appoint Africa as the chief bla bla bla of water ways security....the was the same man that declared his community (olugbobri) an APC community..the same man that gave his boys guns to disrupt elections in silga....

Kemepadei so you don enter hear too...hope u have dropped that APC blood in you before coming here, if not no one will take you serious just like you blog is always empty

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by veekid(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Suspected? ?? Okay
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2016
shocked sad
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Good one
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Mopolchi: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2016
Na waooo!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2016
duduade:
Suspected or real killers?
Please get your facts......
You Self They Reason Am

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives In Umuahia, Abia For PDP Presidential Rally / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys / Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.