Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) (28415 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by JAHseal: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government. ni

Mud-filled bra!n
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
chosen6:
Nigerian Army killing innocent citizens and lieing on them since 1914. This is a clear case of extra judicial murder. Arresting 'suspected' criminals, tying them hands back and executing them is a classic example of ISIS trademark not what is expected of a democratic government. ni
We ve heard ur cries, could we jus move on to the issue! Meanwhile this is the correct way to spell 'LYING' an not 'lieing'.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ateketom(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Something tell me that the military are embarking on a mission they will greatly loose.....they like exposing their victory but soon forget that those boys are way smarter and rugged than them.......let watch and see in 3d
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by jude33084(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
duduade:
[size=25pt]Suspected or real killers?

Please get your facts......
[/size]
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Dunamis88(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:
They came on five gunboats..killed soldiers and made away with gun boat and ammunitions..
Each gunboat takes 5 to 6 of em..
Soldiers say they v killed wo and arrested 2..
Now ask what happened to the rest..
My point..army should take with their propaganda..they should be straight at all time..is duty.
Not making it look as if they got all the guys..
The governor should be commended for handing the water ways security to Africa.
Him and is boys are doing great job..ieven tho they now control the bunkering activities in the state..
Congrats to waterways security..let the miscreants pay for act..
Killing. Soldiers is not part of the struggle..
Atleast for now...they are on duty!
The Biggest dumb ass fool I have ever seen
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dunamis88:
The Biggest dumb ass fool I have ever seen

Na wao....nairaland..orishirishi..nhmmm
Bros abeg go take your pills..
Haba..no reasonable comment..straight attack..mumu dem plenty o grin
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by brojoshua: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Let security officers continue to do their works well. Let all criminals in nigeria turn from their wicked ways to the good and rigth ways and stop wasting their lives and other people's lives . Let criminals stop crimes and do good and right jobs and works even if little works. Let governments provide works for atleast some of the jobless people and also produce enabling environment for private businesses to flurish.
Also let not the government allow the executive criminals: Looters of nigeria's wealth, banks' money, forgers, padders and rigger go unproperly punished.
Let parents warn their children against crimes. Thank you
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ejilife: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
We ve heard ur cries, could we jus move on to the issue! Meanwhile this is the correct way to spell 'LYING' an not 'lieing'.
Your mumuism is going olympics truly. I remember once getting corrected by a fellow olypmpic standard mumu like who claim that I was totally wrong for writing "stadiums" instead of "stadia". I thought by know that a grade 1 mumu like you ought to have known that because you are used to writing "colour" does not mean that "color" is wrong. Moreover, there is something called "poetic license" in written english. Ewu!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ejilife: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
JAHseal:

Mud-filled bra!n
How come am not surprised that you don't know that extra-judicial murder AKA jungle justice is against the constitution of the contraption called niGERia no matter the level of crime committed by the suspects? For supporting jungle justices may you and your generation experience it too. Amen!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ejilife: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
nakamora:

Your one of them,and you will be caught like those your friends very soon.Security men are already on your trail.No hiding place for criminals like you.
May characters like you that rejoice at jungle justice become a victim to it with your generation. Amen!
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by DerideGull(m): 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
These acts of extra-judicial mayhems by Nigerian security forces drive Nigeria to inevitable disintegration.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by Aleora(f): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Is it not better they die ?because when soldier is through with them they will confess Jesus Christ is lord..
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
ejilife:
Your mumuism is going olympics truly. I remember once getting corrected by a fellow olypmpic standard mumu like who claim that I was totally wrong for writing "stadiums" instead of "stadia". I thought by know that a grade 1 mumu like you ought to have known that because you are used to writing "colour" does not mean that "color" is wrong. Moreover, there is something called "poetic license" in written english. Ewu!
This 'know' is not how to spell now. U need to upgrade ursef broh.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ejilife: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
This 'know' is not how to spell now. U need to upgrade ursef broh.
Ode! Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed?
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
ejilife:
Ode! Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed?
Dundee no1 that cannot differentiate between know and now. Instead of him to acknowledge his dundeeism he is still shamelessly spitting everywhere. Evn my neighbour's primary1 son knows the diff. U no get shame dundee?

Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ejilife: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Dundee no1 that cannot differentiate between know and now. Instead of him to acknowledge his dundeeism he is still shamelessly spitting everywhere. Evn my neighbour's primary1 son knows the diff. U no get shame dundee?
wait! Is it that you are an insane talking ode or an ode that lacks sense? No insult intended.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
ejilife:
wait! Is it that you are an insane talking ode or an ode that lacks sense? No insult intended.
see the dundee again o. As the typical dundee that he is, he is describing the act of exchanging post as 'talking'. Are u this dull? U who cannot even spell simple 'now'? And had to spell as 'know'. I despise dundees. U and I re not even at same level. I ll not dignify such a dundee with another reply.
Re: Suspected Killers Of Soldiers In Nembe Arrested, Two Dead (see Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2016
chosen6:
shut up your mouth.

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Damaturu (Photos) / Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP / Lawma Fabricates Waste Bins For Ekiti State