Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) (53509 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is the reason i still blame the yorubas... They are the ones who put us in this mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is the reason i still blame the yorubas... They are the ones who put us in this mess #fahkt

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Islam a religion of peace there followers are fanatic.. killing in the name of the prophet and Allah but they fail no understand that Allah created all.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
it is very bad ,pls let be religion tolerance,,abusing A prophet is not good,learn your lesson, God said to Abraham i will bless those who bless u,& i will corse those who corse u, if u corse Muhammed,,Jesus,, Abraham ,,you can't go free,,.u have find trouble for yourself,because you have brake the rules of even Nigeria constitution,,though they are not God,but messenger ,,so u start receiving your corse from this earth,so dont joke with others religion,, u av freedom of worshiping but be religion tolerance,,wailers the truth is bitter but it will set you free,, a word from a mouth can either lead 1 to living or death,,i symmpatize with the innocent guys,and to those idiot that take laws into their hands they will surely pay for it,,god is aware of every thing,,so beware
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Lukay99: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
.... I av a Muslim friend who always says that jesus is a mere prophet an not the son of god...... Jesus never died in the cross.... Stuff like that... What if i get angry and burn him alive while he sleeps in the night... What would you quote of me?

If you burn a person alive regardless of their religion then you'll be in the wrong likewise if it was me as a Muslim that burn a person then I'll also be in the wrong because my Quran teach tolerance.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
This is the reason i still blame the yorubas... They are the ones who put us in this mess

Then what do you want yorubas to do for you,mr man go die ,if u dont ave gud things to say...

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Preyetonye(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
meanwhile 36 militants are been hanged for killing soldiers while BH members and Fulani herdsmen r bin reinstated into the society with jobs chai wat a country.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
This issue is causing a big panic in my area in warri.... Muslims in my area are in panic... Cuz they must av already heard the news..... The time bokoharam started bombing churches ....warri boys wan finish all the aboki for my side..... Now im smelling a similar situation ........ I av friends who are Muslims but im starting to rethink my relationship with them...... Godforbid i neva wanna get caught up in this religious #thing

Most christian have it in mind that islam r for hell,,and dats is jus a big lie,wiit that they think they r better to enter heaven ,,and then they alter bad abuses on muslim,of which they dont take it has a mistake,,if you Abused Jesus they can also flog u,,because u have abused God prophet, so tell your brothers to watch their attitude,,stop blamming Islam..,,
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
nurusystem:

Most christian have it in mind that islam r for hell,,and dats is jus a big lie,wiit that they think they r better to enter heaven ,,and then they alter bad abuses on muslim,of which they dont take it has a mistake,,if you Abused Jesus they can also flog u,,because u have abused God prophet, so tell your brothers to watch their attitude,,stop blamming Islam..,,
......jesus is the son of god not gods prophet.... Plz id request you modify your comment before i burn you up.... #through your mobile ?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by CHARLOE(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Lemme make you understand something, I schooled in Ilorin and i understand islam to a reasonable level. Everyday, in the campus you hear the imam preaching and mocking Jesus Christ, nobody dares to do anything because we don't fight for God, rather he fights for himself. The day islam realizes that there is need to do away with many conflicting craps in that their book, then peace would return to this earth. The difference between an average muslim and that of the christian is that while the christian is quick to realize his fault and apologizes, the muslim bro/sis no matter how wrong he/she maybe, he/she would put first his religion ahead of common sense. I am from a strong christian home, but that does not mean i have to put religion first before my senses, like i said in a post one time, our God is a God of commonsense. President SISI of Egypt last year or so called for the need to reform islam, that is a muslim that understands that the world is moving at a speed and islam needs to move too, and not all these barbaric acts that is against humanity. Any little thing you blame the west for your own misfortune, and thats why we moving backward.
Yes, I totally agree wit u: Islam needs rebranding just as xtians rebranded wit d new testament, its high time slam got its new testament. Cos all wat Muslims believe n practice are in d old testament; all d violence, intolerance, killings etc. If not 4 d new testament, xtians will b killing any1 that lives xtianity/blasphemes d name of Jehovah by stoning, as commanded In d old testament.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is heartbreaking! God have mercy and heal our ignorance
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Good for you..

I on the other hand have had very good experiences with Muslims.. Had two Muslim roomates through University (we even nicknamed on Osama bin Laden). The Man who gave me my First Job straight out of National Service was a Muslim, that job set my professional career going.. My second and most favorite boss was also a Muslim. I have quite a few Muslim friends and I am a bit conversant with Islam. I am comfortable around Muslims and understand that they have a higher sensitivity to their religion and are very highly protective of it than Christians are. I understand how uncomfortable it may be for some of us to adjust to accommodate them but its what must be done for us all to live in peace.

In the case of this thread, neither of us were there to see what really transpired so I will simply keep my take based purely on the facts presented to us. This happened in Zamfara State, the first (and only state if I remember correctly) to adopt Sharia penal code. He had an altercation with a Muslim and apparently blasphemed their religion.. I am not saying killing him was right, justified or the correct thing to do, I am not saying I support Sharia or anything like that, all I am saying is that I AM NOT SHOCKED AT THE OUTCOME. Cold as it may sound..

When I asked you that question, I was trying to get you to understand the difference between your religion and theirs.. Whereas your Bible instructs you to turn the other cheek, the Quran would most likely have instructed you to chop off his hands. Even if the Bible says chop of his hands, you are more than likely to interpret it as a Parable but the Muslim is very likely to take it literally.

Islam is not the calmest of religion, but if we all took out the time to understand Islam and respect their religion and be sensitive to them, we can go a long way to curb these type of incidents..

Thats my take on this issue..

Take it easy. cool

In as much as I really loved the calmness of your post, the last statement got me all boiled up.
Rather than talking about the whole of Nigeria respecting and understanding the the religion and sensitivities of a particular sect or religion as though they are first class citizens and superior to others, we should instead be talking about each part and section of the country understanding one another's sentivities.The christians, easterners, westerners have their sensitivities too.
My being able to speak freely and argue for or against any religion or prophet or whatever without the fear of being lynched could be my sensitivity too and should not be considered as blasphemy.
Until an equilibrium is reached among the sentivities of the various sections and each section understanding one another and not a particular section being at the centre of the understanding thing, issues like this would sadly continue to shoe its ugly face.
it is because of loopsided statement like this that gives the fulani herdsmen the effontry to invade and destroy other people's community just because they were refused some piece of land to feed their cows. they feel superior, they feel that they own the country and should be given utmost respect and attention.

In conclusion, An Equilibrium should be reached for peace to reign

Shalom!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by udatso: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
This us really sad. The fact that perpetrators of such crime have never been brought to book has encouraged more to engage in it. These fools should be fished out and made to pay the iron price

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by akin33(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
If this people were actually killed for the reason of blackmailing one did man that is called god. Then, I will say that Islam is a cult.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by mumels(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran, Surah 4, verse 56: “Those who have disbelieved our signs, we shall roast them in fire, whenever their skins are cooked to a turn we shall substitute new skins for them that they may feel the punishment: Verily Allah is sublime and wise.”

Quran, Surah 47, verse 4: “Therefore, when ye meet the unbelievers, smite at their necks, and when ye have caused a bloodbath bind and bond firmly on them.”

Looking at the context of some of the Surahs above, you can adequately tell why the violence recorded in most of the core Islamic regions is very high. Its just like going to school and the book the lecturer gives you to read and teach constantly tells you CHEATING IN AN EXAM is not wrong, what would you expect from any student who offers such course. They will always cheat. So is Islam and violence. They Qur'an categorically made it obligatory for Muslims to kill anyone who does not believe in the teachings of Mohammed.

WHETHER MUSLIMS OR ANYBODY ACCEPT THIS AS A FACT OR NOT. [size=16pt]JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

Actually it is a different scenario here where people don't understand the barbaric nd disgusting behavior of northerners.Some people here av not travel to northern state b4 to experience how an average Hausa man behaves. They no nothing about Islam,over 60% of them are illiterate, they only follow the order of their Imam or traditional rulers to start violence.That shit can never happen here in Yoruba Land (Yoruba Muslim).

Try to av a disagreement with Hausa man (not even on religious perspective),the next words u will here is "walahi I will kill you" .In Hausa Land christian will find it difficult to differentiate between their attitude nd religion not knowing they don't understand the in dept of holy Quran.

Hausa and killings is just like 5&6,they transferred the same aggression to religion.Am very sure some people here av heard Hausa violence even when religion does not involved (beheaded people). They find it easy to behead people when it comes to violence but people especially Christian will not attack their bad deeds again but keep on mastubating and say something bad about Islam.It is out of sense and uncalled for,we av heard about pastor doing rituals, fake miracles nd rape of church members......Attack the Hausa's not Islam coz we av not heard about this in southwest, killings is DNA of an average Hausa man.

Islam is religion of peace and nothing will stop it from be the fastest growing religion on earth......

FG needs to pass a bill to stop this ungodly nd barbaric act from northerns'

Innalilahi wainailahi Rojiun.......RIP

[/b]
fastest growing religion by procreation or conversion I pity your ignorance so making babies like a pig is now an achievement. Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
topeayan:
fastest growing religion by procreation or conversion I pity your ignorance so making babies like a pig is now an achievement. Abeg shift

I saw it coming.....

Keep on doubting, u will find it difficult to beliv.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
......jesus is the son of god not gods prophet.... Plz id request you modify your comment before i burn you up.... #through your mobile ?

Go learn your bible ..read Act 3 vs 13
Akurete see for urself,..u only like sign & wonders wit fake prophet,,no any prophet coming back on earth except Jesus,,so he will come to fulfill d laws..
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
These people are beasts in human skin.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
the only final solution to this problem is to abolish sharia laws in all the states that have adopted it.
for goodness sake nigeria is a secular country
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Welcomme: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
miszeno:

My sister,my heart bleeds,and u see these Muslim blood suckers boys running after Christian girls to useless their lives.
Christian grils too like money..Come see as Alhajis dey useless them all because of money
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by DonPapaRaffy: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Religion is a way of life, religion was on earth before you nd will still remain after you leave this earth. So please it nt in ur place to fight or kill 4 ur religion. Let the God of ur religion take his own account.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Welcomme:
Christian grils too like money..Come see as Alhajis dey useless them all because of money
[/b]What of Muslim girls they don't like money[b],and they are not been useless by rich yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Honestly, what is the problem with Islam? Is Mohammed bigger than God? So much for the religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
viviangist:
Here are the Graphics Photos More than 8 People Burnt to death in Zamfara Islam blasphemy , from reports Online Read below as sent.

No fewer than eight people have been burnt to death by a mob at Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara of Zamfara state as a result of alleged blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by a student of college.

The incident occurred on Monday when a male student alleged to have committed a blasphemy during an exchange of words with a Muslim friend, a situation which caused tension in the school.

It was also learnt that a mob had penetrated into the house where the alleged person was said to be hiding to avoid being lynched.

After they gained entrance, they set the house ablaze along with seven other persons in it. .

Police in Zamfara state confirmed the incident and imposed an indefinite curfew in the town with a view to restoring peace in the area.

Spokesman of the police in the state, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Shehu Muhammad, in a press statement, cautioned any person or group of persons found violating the curfew order to desist from doing so or they would be arrested and prosecuted.

The police then called on religious leaders in the state to engage their faithful to embrace peace and eschew violence of any kind for peaceful coexistence to thrive.

However, the authority of the polytechnic has closed down the institution with immediate effect for sanity.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/graphics-photos-more-than-8-people-burnt-to-death-in-zamfara-islam-blasphemy
in nija,we are totally different people with these Muslims, North. this country have to divide so that these housa people will go

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by zicoy6k: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

Actually it is a different scenario here where people don't understand the barbaric nd disgusting behavior of northerners.Some people here av not travel to northern state b4 to experience how an average Hausa man behaves. They no nothing about Islam,over 60% of them are illiterate, they only follow the order of their Imam or traditional rulers to start violence.That shit can never happen here in Yoruba Land (Yoruba Muslim).

Try to av a disagreement with Hausa man (not even on religious perspective),the next words u will here is "walahi I will kill you" .In Hausa Land christian will find it difficult to differentiate between their attitude nd religion not knowing they don't understand the in dept of holy Quran.

Hausa and killings is just like 5&6,they transferred the same aggression to religion.Am very sure some people here av heard Hausa violence even when religion does not involved (beheaded people). They find it easy to behead people when it comes to violence but people especially Christian will not attack their bad deeds again but keep on mastubating and say something bad about Islam.It is out of sense and uncalled for,we av heard about pastor doing rituals, fake miracles nd rape of church members......Attack the Hausa's not Islam coz we av not heard about this in southwest, killings is DNA of an average Hausa man.

Islam is religion of peace and nothing will stop it from be the fastest growing
religion on earth......

FG needs to pass a bill to stop this ungodly nd barbaric act from northerns'

Innalilahi wainailahi Rojiun.......RIP

[/b]

You keep blaming the hausa people but have you heard of hausa Christians who were involved in violence for religious reasons. There quite a number of hausa Christians in the north who read the old testament but we have never seen them involved in violence. This tells you the problem is not the people but the religion. Moreover, Nigeria is not the only place where this pattern is being observed. You had better stop being hypocritical about it and have a rethink about what the problem actually is. All these religions that our parents pass on to us that we never bothered to question their validity is doing more harm than good.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
benodic:
As usual I am waiting for Moslems to match on the streets and condemn this dastardly by their fellow Moslems in Zamfara and as usual none of them will match or speak out. Actions speaks louder than words. Your actions says everything about the religion you profess. I do not need to hear any sermons.

Bros, you go wait tire. Dem do well. make dem continue

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lukay99:

If you burn a person alive regardless of their religion then you'll be in the wrong likewise if it was me as a Muslim that burn a person then I'll also be in the wrong because my Quran teach tolerance.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Quran 3:20)

obialinaeze:
The Hadith:

1. Hadith 1:13-- " I have been ordered by Allah to fight with people till

they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah."

2. Hadith 1.24 "Narrated Ibn `Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been

ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that

none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad

is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers"

3. Hadith 1.25"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked,

" What is the best deed ?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His

Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next

(in goodness)? He replied, " To participate in Jihad (religious

fighting ) in Allah's Cause."

4. Hadith 19:4294 " Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a

holy war ."

5. Hadith 1:35 "The person who participates in Allah's cause (namely,

in battle). . will be recompensed by Allah either with reward or booty

or will be admitted to Paradise ."

6. Hadith 9:4 " Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills

them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection ."

7. Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community)

should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his

Islamic religion, kill him ."

8. Sahih Muslim 4363: "You (the Jews) should know that the earth

belongs to Allah and His Apostle and I wish to expel you from this

land (Arabia)

9. Sahih Muslim 4366 Narrated by Umar ibn al-Khattab. Umar heard

the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: I will expel the

Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave

any but Muslims

Where did this come from?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Azor1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
this really uncalled fore..why would some people take laws on the tgere hand to kill people for no just cause, lord have mercy..Some people are in school just for school sake.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by smart024(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
What kind of religion is this that its followers always fights for its gods...?

I am begining to think many things about it o...
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Geniro: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Well you sure are acting like a biitch going through a bad case of PMS..

What was in that post to warrant you coming at me like that? undecided

How in your twisted mind did you interpret that post and arrived at a conclusion so horrendous you felt the need to be disrespectful to me?

Once upon a time, I would have ripped you a new one... But not anymore.. Most of you are not even worth the effort.

Thanks for being a priick..

You are a disgrace to normal humans if you seek to rationalize this barbaric act. Since you ditched your Okija juju handle, you have consistently acted like an ediot.

Repent bud.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Welcomme: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
AminuRano87:
They will not. Most Muslims are in support of the killings.
I was one of them before.
Bros, after perusing ur post, I was surprised to see a northern muslim from kano challenging Islam. Are u still a muslim? cuz from ur previous post u went to eid for d last sallah and here u say u were one of them b4

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.