Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) (53814 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nonjebose(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2016
I want no peace, but equal right and justice

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by harlems02: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
This is madness and those that perpetrated this evil under the umbrella of religion needs to be prosecuted or i am afraid their is no justice anymore. Lets start getting the information of the culprits being brought to book.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
realmindz:

Allahu wakbar!!! praise be to mumumad, all infidels must bow

People like you spark off religious war..

There should be religion tolerance and understanding.

Tell me Jesus is mad and I will say Bless your soul but say Muhammed is a false prophet and you are as good as dead so why not keep mum rather than risk your life? simple wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Geniro: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Are you on your period? undecided

Do you wan't to feast on it ? cos i have noticed you have a healthy appetite for "menses" related issues. I could send some used tampons down your way if that will help nourish you.

P:S :- Not everyone who addresses your stupidity is female.

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2016
benodic:
As usual I am waiting for Moslems to match on the streets and condemn this dastardly by their fellow Moslems in Zamfara and as usual none of them will match or speak out. Actions speaks louder than words. Your actions says everything about the religion you profess. I do not need to hear any sermons.
They will not. Most Muslims are in support of the killings.
I was one of them before.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Smooyis(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
It's not about Islam. Majority of the hausa fulani youths are primitive, uneducated and lack the deep knowledge of the God they are defending. Kudos to the yoruba Muslims for their deep understanding and tolerance. God is love.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by realmindz: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Toks2008:

People like you spark off religious war..

There should be religion tolerance and understanding.

Tell me Jesus is mad and I will say Bless your soul but say Muhammed is a false prophet and you are as good as dead so why not keep mum rather than risk your life? simple wisdom.

Chisos!!! that was an error befr the religion of peace unleash terror on me. Praise be to Allah! praise be to Allah. Praise be to Muhammad
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Good for you..

I on the other hand have had very good experiences with Muslims.. Had two Muslim roomates through University (we even nicknamed on Osama bin Laden). The Man who gave me my First Job straight out of National Service was a Muslim, that job set my professional career going.. My second and most favorite boss was also a Muslim. I have quite a few Muslim friends and I am a bit conversant with Islam. I am comfortable around Muslims and understand that they have a higher sensitivity to their religion and are very highly protective of it than Christians are. I understand how uncomfortable it may be for some of us to adjust to accommodate them but its what must be done for us all to live in peace.

In the case of this thread, neither of us were there to see what really transpired so I will simply keep my take based purely on the facts presented to us. This happened in Zamfara State, the first (and only state if I remember correctly) to adopt Sharia penal code. He had an altercation with a Muslim and apparently blasphemed their religion.. I am not saying killing him was right, justified or the correct thing to do, I am not saying I support Sharia or anything like that, all I am saying is that I AM NOT SHOCKED AT THE OUTCOME. Cold as it may sound..

When I asked you that question, I was trying to get you to understand the difference between your religion and theirs.. Whereas your Bible instructs you to turn the other cheek, the Quran would most likely have instructed you to chop off his hands. Even if the Bible says chop of his hands, you are more than likely to interpret it as a Parable but the Muslim is very likely to take it literally.

Islam is not the calmest of religion, but if we all took out the time to understand Islam and respect their religion and be sensitive to them, we can go a long way to curb these type of incidents..

Thats my take on this issue..

Take it easy. cool
well i grew up in Benin, and lived in aduwawa, I am saying this because of your signature, so you will understand that I know what I am saying, I served In jos, so if you had nice experience with them,good for you,but beware because in the face of religious difference your too nice boss will put a dagger right through your chest without filtching, as for you trying to tell me that they are sensitive to their religion, you think that is normal?,you think brainwashing people to have hatred for people under the guise of religion is justifiable?,i want to know the type of blasphemy that will warrant this,let me ask you,is it the same sensitivity they have to Islam that made them destroy a church for conducting service on a Friday?, is it the same sensitivity they have to Islam that made them kill people over a cartoon that was made in far away Denmark?, or the same sensitivity that made them beat up a man for eating during Ramadan? or the woman that was beheaded,what about the pastor's wife that was butchered was that also sensitivity?,these ones are the freshest cases,we have seen and probably forgotten other cases while the families of the victims live with the scars, a case is still on going now in urora, the man converted from Islam to Christianity, yesterday a group of Muslim men came to threaten him,we have advised him to report to the police, they are savages and violent people, and all you need is the right atmosphere, you will realize that they are all the same as far their religion is concerned

9 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Howyeh(f): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
benodic:
As usual I am waiting for Moslems to match on the streets and condemn this dastardly by their fellow Moslems in Zamfara and as usual none of them will match or speak out. Actions speaks louder than words. Your actions says everything about the religion you profess. I do not need to hear any sermons.
Match/speak ke?....have u seen any of dem comment on dr new development so far?....dey derive joy in killing of cos,@least, now reward awaits dem frm d one wu sent dem to kill for his sake lik dey wud say...am pretty sure dey wud chant alauakbar b4 setting d aos at ablaze...wat distinquishes dem from boko haram sef?...notin!..VENGEANCE LORD!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Geniro:

Do you wan't to feast on it ? cos i have noticed you have a healthy appetite for "menses" related issues. I could send some used tampons down your way if that will help nourish you.

P:S :- Not everyone who addresses your stupidity is female.

Well you sure are acting like a biitch going through a bad case of PMS..

What was in that post to warrant you coming at me like that? undecided

How in your twisted mind did you interpret that post and arrived at a conclusion so horrendous you felt the need to be disrespectful to me?

Once upon a time, I would have ripped you a new one... But not anymore.. Most of you are not even worth the effort.

Thanks for being a priick..
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
What people are convinced of and believe in, whether good or bad determines their actions!

The God I know has never needed man to fight for Him no matter what evil or blasphemy is said about Him because He is capable of destroying whatever He wants to destroy.

God is so merciful that in all our sins He doesn't kill us but gives opportunities for us to repent!

Whatever religion makes you think of EVIL of your next door neighbour no matter what, not to talk of carrying the evil out is a religion of the devil!

When you hear violence and the likes you can be sure it isn't from God, it is from those who know nothing about God or are trying to destroy the peace God intends for the whole world!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
realmindz:

Chisos!!! that was an error befr the religion of peace unleash terror on me. Praise be to Allah! praise be to Allah. Praise be to Muhammad

You are on your own..just be careful what you say offline make dem no carry your head give you for hand.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Trendin(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Orikinla:
Victims of intolerance.

I am a Christian and I have preached to Muslims and was welcomed by an Imam and we sat down and reasoned together.
I have worked for two Muslims, one from Ede in Osun State and the other one from Lagos State and both treated me like a Prince and I respected them.
They never cheated or owed me one kobo and I flew on a plane with one of them, Alhaja H. O. Shitta who has known me since I was 21 and instrumental to connecting me to the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communications Services (JHU/PCS). We stayed in the same Metropolitan Hotel in Calabar for an Africare/WHO seminar in 1993 and I was in a separate suite with room service, all expenses paid. She treated me like her son and never for once disparaged our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ and I never disparaged Prophet Muhammad.
On the other hand, the so called Igbo "Christians" I worked for cheated and owed me till date and one even sent me death threats for exposing his fraud and scam to swindle both the government and private companies with an international film festival I founded in 2009.
Because of his evil greed, he rushed to register it as his own and keeping telling lies shamelessly to deceive ignorant people and still lies that he is a Christian.
Majority of Nigerians provoking Muslims are not real and true Christians, but church goers.
They are the ones provoking Muslims most.

[size=4pt]"Natural Mystic"

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1M8L0t_Ttw

[size=18pt]This is not the first time and will not be the last until Nigerians learn from the costly mistakes of the past.

You are an Igbo living on a street surrounded my Hausas and you call your dog "Buhari" and you are a Christian student in an Islamic Sharia state and you disrespect Prophet Muhammad, you are only a troublemaker or you want to commit suicide.

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."
◄ Messiah Jesus Christ, Matthew 10:16 ►
[/size]
Beautiful nonsense! Almost a full page of meaningless epistle - you understand the art of boring people very well.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

I can't control there actions, but I can control mine..

. . that means you would kill if you ran out of patience and control like those guys? You people are the same afterall

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
2dugged:
well i grew up in Benin, and lived in aduwawa, I am saying this because of your signature, so you will understand that I know what I am saying, I served In jos, so if you had nice experience with them,good for you,but beware because in the face of religious difference your too nice boss will put a dagger right through your chest without filtching, as for you trying to tell me that they are sensitive to their religion, you think that is normal?,you think brainwashing people to have hatred for people under the guise of religion is justifiable?,i want to know the type of blasphemy that will warrant this,let me ask you,is it the same sensitivity they have to Islam that made them destroy a church for conducting service on a Friday?, is it the same sensitivity they have to Islam that made them kill people over a cartoon that was made in far away Denmark?, or the same sensitivity that made them beat up a man for eating during Ramadan? or the woman that was beheaded,what about the pastor's wife that was butchered was that also sensitivity?,these ones are the freshest cases,we have seen and probably forgotten other cases while the families of the victims live with the scars, a case is still on going now in urora, the man converted from Islam to Christianity, yesterday a group of Muslim men came to threaten him,we have advised him to report to the police, they are savages and violent people, and all you need is the right atmosphere, you will realize that they are all the same as far their religion is concerned

First of all, forget my signature... grin grin Me and UNIBEN get unsettled beef.. grin

On your post, those cases you cited are what I am talking about.. Look, all religions brainwash people. Period.

I know my Boss has the possibility of snapping my neck in two should I blaspheme his religion that's why I have never had any religious discussions with him. Thats why I know to respect his religious sensitivities as much as possible. Christians can learn to be a lot more accommodating and less antagonistic when it comes to Islam. The religious section of Nairaland had to lock the Islam section because Christians and some insensitive Atheists had formed a knack of going into their section to say foolish things like calling their Holy Prophet a Peado, e.t.c.. Muslims rarely do that because Jesus is recognized as a Prophet in their religion whereas the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Religious tolerance should be preached both ways.. I know the Muslims are super sensitive about their religion and their holy books contains verses that many of them take literally to grave effects. That's why I wouldn't intentionally go aggravating them especially in their domain. That's called wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
PurestBoy:

. . that means you would kill if you ran out of patience and control like those guys? You people are the same afterall

I hope to God you are not the brightest kid in your family..
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by guiddoti: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Religion of war!
Islam or Muslim has acted similar ways that no Christians will try to lynch or attack them. In most cases, they will not stick to their prophet Muhammad but would rather cater preach, which hardly do you see pastors do. Is calling Jesus a prophet not a blasphemy to Christians? should I call prophet Muhammad an Antichrist, the devil? They are shallow minded sect, of which one can call gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Timarodear(f): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
My heart bleeds for this news. Come to think of it, I have so many Muslim friends and I so much love them but does it mean it's possible for any of them to slaughter me at any provocation? My fears! my friendship at stake! my heart is hurting! Not again. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by olusogo: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
They keep saying blasphemy, what exactly did the guy say against der God? This country sef, instead of looking for the culprits who der identities won't be hard to find you tactically avoid that but start curfews.

Until the police start fishing out this Northern Muslims who commit evil in the name of God and make them pay for their sins we'll keep hearing stories like this. Because they know nothing will happen to them, fighting/killing for Allah is written in constitution and part of our Law.RIP to the dead,If there's a next life please avoid Muslims.

The act was barbaric to have murdered a people because you felt they blasphemed against your God. It is condemned in totality and those guys should be brought to book. However, people should also learn how to forestall trouble and disrupt the peace they enjoy for times by avoiding provoking their host community and learn to respect their belief, norms and culture at least for the sake of peace. They should take a cue from Jesus Christ. He refused to condemn Caesar.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by oniconx: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
And the perpetrators will sleep and be happy thereafter? Human mind is worst and cruel than beast in capabilities. All for religion. Can you fight God s battle for him as a human being when the omnipotent is more than capable. Mistake. Mistake.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

First of all, forget my signature... grin grin Me and UNIBEN get unsettled beef.. grin

On your post, those cases you cited are what I am talking about.. Look, all religions brainwash people. Period.

I know my Boss has the possibility of snapping my neck in two should I blaspheme his religion that's why I have never had any religious discussions with him. Thats why I know to respect his religious sensitivities as much as possible. Christians can learn to be a lot more accommodating and less antagonistic when it comes to Islam. The religious section of Nairaland had to lock the Islam section because Christians and some insensitive Atheists had formed a knack of going into their section to say foolish things like calling their Holy Prophet a Peado, e.t.c.. Muslims rarely do that because Jesus is recognized as a Prophet in their religion whereas the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Religious tolerance should be preached both ways.. I know the Muslims are super sensitive about their religion and their holy books contains verses that many of them take literally to grave effects. That's why I wouldn't intentionally go aggravating them especially in their domain. That's called wisdom.

did you say aggravate intentionally?, the cases I have mentioned please tell me which one are intentional?, remember that where the rights of a Muslim starts is where that of the Christian starts, I don't accommondate a religion that is a threat to my life,I avoid them like plague,I don't want to understand why they act the way they do, in fact I am not interested in getting into their head to know the psychological damage done to the cell responsible for processing reasonable information,like I said earlier I avoid them, and I also urge all Christians to do same,cut all dealings with them, don't be fooled with their kind gesture, because it's a psychological tool, they are only over compensating, they will reveal their true nature sooner or later.Remember this quote from me to you, " only a stupid man will eat and wine with a man who in his mind only perceives him as an enemy ",and also " in the act of tolerance, one's enemy becomes the best teacher ".please don't give me long sermon about tolerance and accommodation again, go and give to to your boss and let him inturn spread the word to his savaged and barbaric bloodsucking brothers, they need it more than I do,I am rational and already know that taking the life of another under which ever guise is a criminal offense, but they don't seem to know this,so please channel this energy to enlighten them, I indulge you to go through the threads and see how the Muslims seem not to see anything wrong with this, infact they are more concerned about the blasphemy which for all I know may not even be a logical reason

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Jay542(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:
My heart bleeds for this news. Come to think of it, I have so many Muslim friends and I so much love them but does it mean it's possible for any of them to slaughter me at any provocation? My fears! my friendship at stake! my heart is hurting! Not again. embarassed
What are you afraid of? Abeg go siddon joo
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by magzey: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
So pathetic but people should avoid even by mistake not to try and blasphemize Holy prophet of Islam because any true Muslim is always ready to defend Holy prophet of Allah.this is the fact no shaking.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by zionboyz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
No matter how far they Moslims kills us Christains, its shall NOT stand. What they do now is to kill Chirstains by saying they Blasphem's their religion, its well and I won't blam them its those Igbos that lives there and keeps quit. Oneday........................

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria is nw becoming a Lawless state! Where A Muslim 4rm the Northern part of this country can commit any sort of crime and get away with it

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
benodic:
Then stop insulting people of other Religions,have you or anyone else heard of any Muslim insulting Jesus Christ? so why do you people keep desecrating Islam,Allahu ,Muhammad PBUH or Muslims? you should not forget that ''for every action: there is bound to be a reaction'' Although,I am not justifying their action,but Christians too should learn to mind their business and leave Islam affairs to Muslims. To the Dead: RIP
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Timarodear(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jay542:

What are you afraid of? Abeg go siddon joo

Do not quote me again! I don't do social media war/ insults. Respect yourself! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by guiddoti: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
babaireti:

Then stop insulting people of other Religions,have you or anyone else heard of any Muslim insulting Jesus Christ? so why do you people keep desecrating Islam,Allahu ,Muhammad PBUH or Muslims? you should not forget that ''for every action: there is bound to be a reaction'' Although,I am not justifying their action,but Christians too should learn to mind their business and leave Islam affairs to Muslims. To the Dead: RIP
What you Islams fail to understand is that calling Jesus a prophet or not the son of God is also a blasphemy. Christians have accommodated this for too long with no action, if it was other way round, hell would have been let loose. My point to you is Islam stick to your teaching, stop calling Jesus prophet. And Christians likewise should teach their faith and belief. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by simpleseyi: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thebachelor:
The police wont arrest and bring to justice the perpetrators of this crime. But they were quick to put behind bars a man that named his pet buhari. This country just tire me.

Since you all are celebrating the man that named his dog Buhari in the name of freedom of speech. Please note that if you too go and name your cat, dog or goat Buhari, you will be arrested, tied to the stake and whipped at the market square before being sentenced to six months imprisonment. If you doubt me, go and try it.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Jay542(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:

Do not quote me again! I don't do social media war/ insults. Respect yourself! Thanks.
Anyways I'm sorry. I'm not always like that. I just put myself in your Muslim friends shoes. How would you say your Muslim friends could slaughter you at any provocation. It's wrong to say such about friends. I'm sure you knew their character before being friends and of course they wer Muslims. I'm sorry all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.