Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) (53507 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
benodic:
As usual I am waiting for Moslems to match on the streets and condemn this dastardly by their fellow Moslems in Zamfara and as usual none of them will match or speak out. Actions speaks louder than words. Your actions says everything about the religion you profess. I do not need to hear any sermons.
They will only come out when you call Islam what is: religion of war and terrorists. They come out and tell you how Islam is peace and how Muhammad was thinking with his dick

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Timarodear(f): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jay542:

Anyways I'm sorry. I'm not always like that. I just put myself in your Muslim friends shoes. How would you say your Muslim friends could slaughter you at any provocation. It's wrong to say such about friends. I'm sure you knew their character before being friends and of course they wer Muslims. I'm sorry all the same.

Noooo, you got me wrong. But it's OK now. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Swizdom(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thebachelor:
The police wont arrest and bring to justice the perpetrators of this crime. But they were quick to put behind bars a man that named his pet buhari. This country just tire me.

An innocent man for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by dreblaze: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
the presidency, Lai mo and co. We are waiting? The world is watching...
Thhings like this weren't happening when GOODLUCK was here.
Rather boko haram was busy killing christians and bombing places. Of worship..
To those students I believe they aren't exposed and have never travelled outside zamfara. To even think that they are in school!! Struggling to be educated..
It's. Not fair. We are all humans first before religion, tribe. ,race. Etc. Only. Love can change this hateful world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol...

Can't say anything else more than 'Pfft!'..

Remember: All I asked was 'What did your Bible command you to do when slapped on the right cheek?'..

Call Muslims whatever pleases you, but for your own safety, I suggest you don't blaspheme their religion in their presence.. It is very least likely to end well.

Pray tell me, what exactly constitute blasphemy?

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by anibueli147(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
viviangist:
Here are the Graphics Photos More than 8 People Burnt to death in Zamfara Islam blasphemy , from reports Online Read below as sent.

No fewer than eight people have been burnt to death by a mob at Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara of Zamfara state as a result of alleged blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by a student of college.

The incident occurred on Monday when a male student alleged to have committed a blasphemy during an exchange of words with a Muslim friend, a situation which caused tension in the school.

It was also learnt that a mob had penetrated into the house where the alleged person was said to be hiding to avoid being lynched.

After they gained entrance, they set the house ablaze along with seven other persons in it. .

Police in Zamfara state confirmed the incident and imposed an indefinite curfew in the town with a view to restoring peace in the area.

Spokesman of the police in the state, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Shehu Muhammad, in a press statement, cautioned any person or group of persons found violating the curfew order to desist from doing so or they would be arrested and prosecuted.

The police then called on religious leaders in the state to engage their faithful to embrace peace and eschew violence of any kind for peaceful coexistence to thrive.

However, the authority of the polytechnic has closed down the institution with immediate effect for sanity.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/graphics-photos-more-than-8-people-burnt-to-death-in-zamfara-islam-blasphemy

why Muslims too like violence llike dis i just tire for dis ppl to mention Mohammed na killing again dis ppl na just animals

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jude33084(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
joseph1832:
We need to listen to what PMb and the Sultan of Sokoto have to say about this appalling act. I hope the police are working on apprehending the idiots who committed this crime.

I always laugh whenever you guys call police cheesy

Why did Buhari retired all the senior men in the police force and appointed his kin man?

We should all open our eyes to see what is coming,......

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Jay542(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:

Noooo, you got me wrong. But it's OK now. Thanks for understanding.
Yea. We good? Not all are like that. And most of these news I don't often believe cos there are always no fact. They just make headlines that people want to hear.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by temisukanmi(f): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why should anyone punish or act wickedly to his fellow being in the name of blasphemy? this is barbaric ... i mean blasphemy is bad, but why take judgment into your own hands in d name of fighting for your god?.. Christians wont behave this way!!! #Proudly a Christian#

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jude33084(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
realmindz:

Chisos!!! that was an error befr the religion of peace unleash terror on me. Praise be to Allah! praise be to Allah. Praise be to Muhammad

Even after killing the innocent with the accused?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by pimpguy11(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
SAHARA REPORTERS got it very very wrong about Gusau crisis. Their report was upside down.
1. Seven people killed were Muslims.
2. They are not students of the school.
3. They are family members of one Tajuddeen.
4. Even some Christians in the school had warned the guy to stop what he was doing so that not to cause trouble to the Christians in the school.
When he continued, they reported him to some Muslims leaders so that to exonerate others for being the collective victims.
Whatever, it is very unfortunate because the guy did not listened to his Christian brothers' advice!
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Lukay99: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
The sultan of sokoto, inspector general of police are all muslims, they also read that part of the Koran that supports killing of non muslims all in the name of blasphemy, one person won't be arrested untill they're pressurised to bring the culprit to book.

As a Muslim, I'm reaching out to all the non muslims reading this post (comments) There is nothing in the Quran or the authentic teachings of Prophet Muhammad justifying the killing of people for opposing, criticizing, humiliating or showing irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs and beliefs of Islam.
It’s hard for me to understand how so many Northern Muslims say they follow our beloved Prophet (pbuh), but yet fail to align their daily lives to his conduct. I hate to say it but there just seems to be too much ignorance in the North.
As a matter of fact Islam does not support the killing or punishing of People with Fire not even an animal is allowed to be killed with Fire in Islam, prophet Muhammad(pbuh) teaches us not to kill any living things with Fire" The Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) saw an anthill that one of the Companions had burned with fire and he said: “No one should punish with fire except the Lord of fire.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (2675), classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in Riyadh al-Saaliheen (519) and by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (487)."

The truth is that some of the dead may be Muslims too, so I'm pleading with the Christians the killing is pure ignorance and have nothing to do with Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by pippimp(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is what a country that approves of jungle justice deserves. Chaos.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
They feed on our oil money and kill our ppl at same time....... Oya make we go our own them no gree.... Oya embrace peace them no gree...... Now im beginning to think that all northerners are bokoharams. .... .... #team-stay-away-from-muslims.........

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
After em go begin carry plastic kettle they wash their penis..... #hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Stoical: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
babaireti:

Then stop insulting people of other Religions,have you or anyone else heard of any Muslim insulting Jesus Christ? so why do you people keep desecrating Islam,Allahu ,Muhammad PBUH or Muslims? you should not forget that ''for every action: there is bound to be a reaction'' Although,I am not justifying their action,but Christians too should learn to mind their business and leave Islam affairs to Muslims. To the Dead: RIP

At the bolded, my dear friend; it really exposes hypocrisy. Sometimes I choose to be quite and just smile or just ponder on issues here. But, I really wanna point out that there is really hypocrisy in your last two statements...#smiling

Sorry, if I intruded.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by emmyxtacy: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bleep Islam...

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by emmyxtacy: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bleep mohammed

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by erusen: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
anigbajumo:

So painful, northerners are just disgracing our dear religion day by day and the Christian won't condemn their their deeds but saying trash about Islam.....

and u are blaming Christians,you see someone always killing people and shouting Allah kubaru ,and u want to be amadioha abi

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
This issue is causing a big panic in my area in warri.... Muslims in my area are in panic... Cuz they must av already heard the news..... The time bokoharam started bombing churches ....warri boys wan finish all the aboki for my side..... Now im smelling a similar situation ........ I av friends who are Muslims but im starting to rethink my relationship with them...... Godforbid i neva wanna get caught up in this religious #thing

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Lukay99: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Lemme make you understand something, I schooled in Ilorin and i understand islam to a reasonable level. Everyday, in the campus you hear the imam preaching and mocking Jesus Christ, nobody dares to do anything because we don't fight for God, rather he fights for himself. The day islam realizes that there is need to do away with many conflicting craps in that their book, then peace would return to this earth. The difference between an average muslim and that of the christian is that while the christian is quick to realize his fault and apologizes, the muslim bro/sis no matter how wrong he/she maybe, he/she would put first his religion ahead of common sense. I am from a strong christian home, but that does not mean i have to put religion first before my senses, like i said in a post one time, our God is a God of commonsense. President SISI of Egypt last year or so called for the need to reform islam, that is a muslim that understands that the world is moving at a speed and islam needs to move too, and not all these barbaric acts that is against humanity. Any little thing you blame the west for your own misfortune, and thats why we moving backward.

Did you just said an Imam was mocking Jesus Christ(pbuh) everyday ? I find it hard to believe that, because one of the six(6) Articles of Faith in ISLAM is to believe that Jesus(pbuh) was the Messiah we as muslims are to respect and honor him and we also believe he's coming back the truth is that Muslims don't insult Jesus (pbuh) like Christians insult Muhammad (pbuh) the QURAN holds Jesus (pbuh) very highly and no real Imam will ever mock Jesus The son Marriam (pbuh)
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
its high time Christians all over Nigeria stand up to defend themselves against this religious fanatics this is becoming too much.... Now i hope it is clear that the unity of nigeria is very very much negotiable....

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lukay99:

Did you just said an Imam was mocking Jesus Christ(pbuh) everyday ? I find it hard to believe that, because one of the six(6) Articles of Faith in ISLAM is to believe that Jesus(pbuh) was the Messiah we as muslims are to respect and honor him and we also believe he's coming back the truth is that Muslims don't insult Jesus (pbuh) like Christians insult Muhammad (pbuh) the QURAN holds Jesus (pbuh) very highly and no real Imam will ever mock Jesus The son Marriam (pbuh)
.... I av a Muslim friend who always says that jesus is a mere prophet an not the son of god...... Jesus never died in the cross.... Stuff like that... What if i get angry and burn him alive while he sleeps in the night... What would you quote of me?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by isaiahethan: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
I blame abraham... If he had patently waited for god to answer his prayers and controlled the urge of his joystick.... This ppl neva would av existed
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by baresywood(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
A child of God that married the child of devil, should preapare for his father-in-law(the devil)
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by july66: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
viviangist:
Here are the Graphics Photos More than 8 People Burnt to death in Zamfara Islam blasphemy , from reports Online Read below as sent.

No fewer than eight people have been burnt to death by a mob at Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata Mafara of Zamfara state as a result of alleged blasphemy against Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) by a student of college.

The incident occurred on Monday when a male student alleged to have committed a blasphemy during an exchange of words with a Muslim friend, a situation which caused tension in the school.

It was also learnt that a mob had penetrated into the house where the alleged person was said to be hiding to avoid being lynched.

After they gained entrance, they set the house ablaze along with seven other persons in it. .

Police in Zamfara state confirmed the incident and imposed an indefinite curfew in the town with a view to restoring peace in the area.

Spokesman of the police in the state, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Shehu Muhammad, in a press statement, cautioned any person or group of persons found violating the curfew order to desist from doing so or they would be arrested and prosecuted.

The police then called on religious leaders in the state to engage their faithful to embrace peace and eschew violence of any kind for peaceful coexistence to thrive.

However, the authority of the polytechnic has closed down the institution with immediate effect for sanity.

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/graphics-photos-more-than-8-people-burnt-to-death-in-zamfara-islam-blasphemy
This is the problem I have with islam. In christianity, we don't fight for Jesus. If you blasphem against Jesus, I don't have to fight for Him. He will get you himself. I assure all those who carried out this arson that they will all pay for it on the day of judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by cosade(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Victims of intolerance.

I am a Christian and I have preached to Muslims and was welcomed by an Imam and we sat down and reasoned together.
I have worked for two Muslims, one from Ede in Osun State and the other one from Lagos State and both treated me like a Prince and I respected them.
They never cheated or owed me one kobo and I flew on a plane with one of them, Alhaja H. O. Shitta who has known me since I was 21 and instrumental to connecting me to the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communications Services (JHU/PCS). We stayed in the same Metropolitan Hotel in Calabar for an Africare/WHO seminar in 1993 and I was in a separate suite with room service, all expenses paid. She treated me like her son and never for once disparaged our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ and I never disparaged Prophet Muhammad.
On the other hand, the so called Igbo "Christians" I worked for cheated and owed me till date and one even sent me death threats for exposing his fraud and scam to swindle both the government and private companies with an international film festival I founded in 2009.
Because of his evil greed, he rushed to register it as his own and keeping telling lies shamelessly to deceive ignorant people and still lies that he is a Christian.
Majority of Nigerians provoking Muslims are not real and true Christians, but church goers.
They are the ones provoking Muslims most.
[/size]

[size=14pt]"Natural Mystic"

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1M8L0t_Ttw

[size=18pt]This is not the first time and will not be the last until Nigerians learn from the costly mistakes of the past.

You are an Igbo living on a street surrounded my Hausas and you call your dog "Buhari" and you are a Christian student in an Islamic Sharia state and you disrespect Prophet Muhammad, you are only a troublemaker or you want to commit suicide.

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."
◄ Messiah Jesus Christ, Matthew 10:16 ►
[/size]

Pray you're not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Guyman02:
For those of us living in the North, I advice people coming for youth service from the South who are oblivious of the lifestyle and backwardness in the North :
one fact you must know as a Southerner is that you can easily be lynched in the North, for example if somebody in Zamfara owes you N5m and you travel from Lagos to Gusau to get your money which the person is not willing to pay and wants to eliminate you; all he needs to do is to engage you in an argument and shout that you have abused the Prophet and Islam; that could be not only the end of your money but your life as well. A mob of Almajiri will gather and stone you and will not even ask you if it is true or not.

Secondly, avoid any Arabic paper; the reality is that you could be lynched for squeezing a Porn magazine written in Arabic alphabet while nothing may happen to you if you burn a copy of the Koran written in English.
Most illiterates in the North think that Arabic alphabets has to do with the Koran only and its from Allah, they dont know that in the Middle East and Asia its a means of writing used in solving mathematics, physics equations, writing letters, newspapers, Bible etc

Avoid arguments with mallams when in the market or motor park, if the price is not good move to the next shop or bus, if they say get out, just get out to avoid trouble.
If you can, learn the Shahada in Arabic (not English) as it may help you in times of trouble even if you are not a Muslim; just keep repeating it and they will back off and say you have acknowledged their Prophet, stay alive first.

Shahada: la ilaha illa Allah, Muḥammadu rasulu Allah
There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God

They behave like animals when they are in religious frenzy as they see you Southerners as the reason for their poverty because of the sins (womanizing, alcohol, clubbing, gambling etc) you commit against their Allah, this is what their religious leaders tell them.

They dont face serious prosecution or sanctions for these crimes as the average Northern politicians feel it will cost them the next election if they are seen to be prosecuting Muslims who defended the 'honour' of the prophet and Islam by killing blasphemers and infidels and will not want to jeopardize his electoral chances because of the noise from you in the South
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by nnabeloved: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
This country has no reason being together. An Igbo woman was killed in Kano for Blasphemy, another killed in niger state for same allegation, a Redeemed pastor killed in Abuja, yesterday 8 pple killed in Zamfara, nobody has been arrested and arraigned. But a man who named his dog buhari was arrested, arraigned and on the verge of going to jail. Muslims and Christians has no reason being together in this country, Christianity does not support violence but in Islam violence is their own "righteousness". Christians must defend themselves in this country. Those who told us that Buhari will not Islamize Nigeria should please tell us what is happening now.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by alhajisocrates: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Religion na the igbo of the masses:- Alhaji Socrates.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wish mr president would log onto nairaland nd see what is going on in this thread..... Chai religious fanatics dn finish nigeria.... Sotay parents dn they warn their children to stay away from muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.