Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) (53516 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Islam needs to be reformed....

''Extermination'' is d right word
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Welcomme: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
nurusystem:

Then what do you want yorubas to do for you,mr man go die ,if u dont ave gud things to say...
U hav blasphemed against my religion by ur signature..Allah has a son and his name is Yesu..Ohhhhh...Sorry..I hav forgotten Allah is not same as God, he is just an Idol in Makka..Yes u are right! Allah has no son but GOD has a son named Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
akin33:
If this people were actually killed for the reason of blackmailing one did man that is called god. Then, I will say that Islam is a cult.
before nko? maybe u''re afraid they may set u ablaze again, the fear Islamist is the beginning wisdom.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
smart024:
What kind of religion is this that its followers always fights for its gods...?

I am begining to think many things about it o...
undecided undecided undecided
blood tasty religion simple.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Islam needs to be reformed....

I would like to know how you would go about doing that.

We want to hear it.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by stabbo: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
fineboynl:
with a lot of impunity. their brother is in charge.
this are intentional act and not by mistake.

the case of a Niger Delta Man who names his dog buhari.

northerners and westerners shouldn't undermine the Niger Delta. we are not weak when it comes to violence. no body has monopoly to violence. we have more northerners and westerners in the Niger Delta more then Niger Delta in those region.

under the law of federal republic of Nigeria the man who names his dog buhari has the right to names his dog whatever name he likes. and write anything he like on his dog. Nigeria of today keep on talking of national tolerances and we are one.bla bla bla and let us live together. but with what we are seeings some groups of elements have total immunity to bridged this saying. no tolerance and they keep on talking about provocative statement as naming a dog buhari or blasphemy.

we are watching carefully. anything shouldn't happen to any Niger Deltas in any part of the country under the name of blasphemy or provocative statement in this circular country called Nigeria. we are not in a Muslim country. we won't take it likely. our son Jonathan received a lot of provocative statement from northerners and westerners but he tolerate everything under the metro to live in peace and unity as one Nigeria. we will not take it when we are intimidated in any part of the country. if anything happens to that man it will worsen the already division the Niger Delta is currently against Nigeria government.
horror and violence pass each other when it truly starts, don't push us to commit grossed murder against westerners and northerners or Muslim alike. the same way Americans don't joke with her citizens so also Niger Delta republic will not joke with her citizens. we will protect our citizen with our blood.

so it's better to avoid them.

as far as we are concerned our brother is been intimidated and should be paid for compensation no where in the world things like this happen in a circular state like Nigeria except you guys are telling us some part of the country is already islamized.

a word is enough for the wise.

its best to allow the sleeping lion lay.

Guy you be fool? Why group westerners with northerners like we are the same culture or share a common mindset? When have you heard of westerners burning people to death over islam? A lot of us are disgusted by this savage behavior and would be more than happy to cut off from these demonic terrorists and you destructive militants.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by kafeii123: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
May Lord Lugard and his generations never know peace for this evil called amalgamation. Let there be no peace for anybody opposing the restructuring of this Lord Lugard's contraption. May the perpetrators of this dastardly acts be also brutally murder in like manner. Your amen should be seen in the number of like

If only this your verbiage will avail anything!
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Lukay99:

As a Muslim, I'm reaching out to all the non muslims reading this post (comments) There is nothing in the Quran or the authentic teachings of Prophet Muhammad justifying the killing of people for opposing, criticizing, humiliating or showing irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs and beliefs of Islam.
It’s hard for me to understand how so many Northern Muslims say they follow our beloved Prophet (pbuh), but yet fail to align their daily lives to his conduct. I hate to say it but there just seems to be too much ignorance in the North.
As a matter of fact Islam does not support the killing or punishing of People with Fire not even an animal is allowed to be killed with Fire in Islam, prophet Muhammad(pbuh) teaches us not to kill any living things with Fire" The Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) saw an anthill that one of the Companions had burned with fire and he said: “No one should punish with fire except the Lord of fire.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (2675), classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in Riyadh al-Saaliheen (519) and by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (487)."

The truth is that some of the dead may be Muslims too, so I'm pleading with the Christians the killing is pure ignorance and have nothing to do with Islam.
please don't reach out to non Muslims,the people who need this more are your brothers, go and preach this long sermon to them maybe it might help rewire their brainwashed heads, we don't want to keep hearing all this long sermon, spare us, we are rational and already know that taking the life of another under which ever guise is wrong, so please do us all a favor, use this same energy you and your likes use to always convince us about the peace in Islam, use the energy to focus on rehabilitating your brothers, who's hearts have Been made to believe that a non Muslim is his enemy, go and tell your brothers to be more tolerant, undo the physiological manipulation that your imams and religious leaders have done to your brothers for years by telling them that killing for a.llah will take them to heaven,channel the energy to reorient your brothers, because afar as this your message is concerned, you are directing it to the wrong crowd, your brother need this message more than someone like me,who will not just use a dagger to stab a person, please go and preach this message to your brothers
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by x12345678x: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
MadCow1:

This is why I don't discuss religion in public..

Respect other peoples religion..
Am assumin if someone disrespects ur religion u quickly burn dem alive ye. Gud we learn everyday
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by x12345678x: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
" I have been made victorious through TERROR"- pedo-moh
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
x12345678x:

Am assumin if someone disrespects ur religion u quickly burn dem alive ye. Gud we learn everyday

I wonder what you've learnt..

Why would you disrespect a man's beliefs?
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jaywise(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
icubeguitar:

You mean islam?

Are you asking me that?
You should know better. cool
icubeguitar:

You mean islam?

Are you asking me that?
You should know better.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Welcomme:
Bros, after perusing ur post, I was surprised to see a northern muslim from kano challenging Islam. Are u still a muslim? cuz from ur previous post u went to eid for d last sallah and here u say u were one of them b4
I was one of the supporters of these killings before. I am still a Muslim up to today. But I have many doubts and questions about Islam
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Welcomme: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
AminuRano87:
I was one of the supporters of these killings before. I am still a Muslim up to today. But I have many doubts and questions about Islam
But as a muslim u hav no right to question or doubt Islam, that is tantamount to blaspheming. Hope u know? And I hope u do not openly criticize or question Islam in the presence of ur brothers or kinsmen,cuz if u do, I fear for ur life.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Welcomme:
But as a muslim u hav no right to question or doubt Islam, that is tantamount to blaspheming. Hope u know? And I hope u do not openly criticize or question Islam in the presence of ur brothers or kinsmen,cuz if u do, I fear for ur life.
Thank you very Much. That's why I started doubting Islam. why should somebody be Killed for just changing his belief? Doesn't it look like a cult? is Islam holding Muslims by fear of death not by conviction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.