Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team (66751 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Stegomiah: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao! Make una tell him Buhari no gree spend for naija

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Pavore9: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
“We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes. If you are not ready to sacrifice and win even copper or brass medals (referring the 4th and 5th positions) as our neighbors Botswana did, then why do you go to waste our money” he said......This Baba no well at all! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by iyke484real(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by tushbobo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Just a reflection of the larger Zimbabwean society. Check out US,China Germany etc compare with nations that had no medals...

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by olaolaking: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
This man comedy bench alibaba own

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by sweetetlove(f): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
lolz the man is so funny

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by CornelG(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i beg make una no kill me with laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by sCun: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
realone2012:
I can't believe people are believing he said this.
You think Buhari or Jonathan alone is the reason why Nigeria is like this?
Nigerians are not the brightest bunch out there, though we like deceiving ourselves that we are. When you compare the smart ones with the overall population, you will come to the conclusion that Nigerians are dull.

7 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by yomtolly(f): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Very funny
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
i like this man
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by wristbangle: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin

This man comedy no be here. See as I dey laugh here like monkey grin

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by bamite(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Make this nigga die na

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Suljosh: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
ROTFLMAO.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Guyman02: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Lol... I think over age dey worry this man!!!

But truly, Zimbabwe no try at all oooo,,,, no medal at all grin... I swear naija get hope

This story is comedy, Mugabe never said that; its just to make you laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
We spent N3bn and won one bronze. Nonsense investment.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Dagaya(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
This got me laughing all day...The headline really made my day..I wonder what would have happened if this guy was to be the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by 9jatatafo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
President Robert Mugabe is wrong, the essence of participating in the olympic is the satisfaction of participation and note solely winning medals.
By the way, Mugabe should explain to Zibabweans how come their currency is so worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by nonjebose(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
What is wrong with this head rat? How much has he embezzled from the tax payers and when would he refund these money? Highest level of mindlessness. He would have to continue repaying the people even long after his death

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
This got me smilling hehe, this man ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ephi123(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
African leaders.... beht why?!
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by leofab(f): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
H
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ayoola171(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
I also read from this man that, when trumpet is blow and all nations will be going to heaven to meet their creator, Nigerians can not go due to the sound of generators that will not allow them to heard the sound of the trumpet. Is this man a comedian?

7 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Guyman02: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
realone2012:
I can't believe people are believing he said this.

We know he didnt say that but Africans enjoy comedy using his name, we just respect him as an elder despite the propaganda against him from the western media, he is the only African leader who can stand and talk directly to the white man without mincing his words grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by donhils: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
The most attention seeking President.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by HoneySwag(f): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
y didn't he participated in any of d games? y complaining??
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by jcflex(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
I guess this is a joke.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by nduchucks: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by kulrunsman79(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahaha, Mugabe is really a damn comedian. He has better jokes than Alibaba, Ay, basket mouth, I go die etc.
I don laff sotey I fall reach ground. Chei!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by uboma(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
yarimo:
Mugabe please don't kill me with laugh abeg grin grin

Lol.

You need to see me laughing uncontrollably.
My driver thinks I have gone nuts.
don't wanna share this news with him now till we arrive our destination so he doesn't laugh like I am doing and loose concentration while on the wheels.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Guyman02: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
Too much lies against Mugabe and people will believe this nonsense.why are Nigerians so dull?

Nigerians are not 'DULL' you are the dull person here who cant understand a joke. Everyone here except you knows that most of the funny quotes attributed to him are not true but we just enjoy it.
Your problem pass Mugabe. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by terrymason(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
This situation is like an impotent man who is married to 5 women, what is the essence? this man and punchlines are

4 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by olopaooo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
O boy to rep your country don turn gbege oo.. Make this man go rest for somewhere joor.. Is it do or die ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.