Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team (66752 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Rossikki: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
nonjebose:
The man dey vex, looooool. Wait o , who will arrest him for making Zimbabwe one of the poorest countries in Africa. The athletes should just stay back in Brazil and apply for political assylum. Lwkmd, imagine calling his fellow citizens rats.
He is a Zimbabwean hero who returned the wealth from the white minority to the black majority, for which his country was punished by western economic sanctions. Stop watching BBC propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Rossikki: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:
I think the problem in Africa is because of our black skin, SA is slightly better because of the white South Africans present. I think the thick black skin do affects our thinking faculty.
So you think your mother is inferior because of her dark skin? Who messed with your consciousness like this? You're sick in the head. Go and seek therapy.

4 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Rossikki: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Senile foolish old man, he should first of all arrest himself for sending his country men to a lifetime of abject poverty and misery.
Western propaganda. Mugabe is a HERO especially in rural Zimbabwe where the majority live, and have had farmland and natural resources redistributed to them away from the minority white colonial looters. They may suffer western sanctions today, but the future of their children is assured, on their ancestral lands on which they are no longer tenants, but owners.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Bantino(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:

Exactly. This is posted in Foreign Affairs, not in the Jokes section, are we supposed to be mind readers to know it is a joke? Sigh.

A number of posters need to learn the emboldened.

Thank you!
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Aremu01(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol... This is so funny
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by uckennety(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:
I think the problem in Africa is because of our black skin, SA is slightly better because of the white South Africans present. I think the thick black skin do affects our thinking faculty.

A racist white said- D darker you are!the darker your Hrt& soul!.

Maybe he was ryte!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
first timer ! but most of these posts we see about this man is hoax and 3rd party
but as for this one
the man fit do am
cos em node hide mouth
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Doneiap(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mugabe... Old papa youngee

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by saintkel(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hehehehehehe Mugabe o, so funny
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ofornaira: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
oh boy! those boys don enter one chance. walahi
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Oshizee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mugabe please don't kill me with laugh abeg grin grin[/quote]
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Lecturer05(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
So by addressing his fellow countrymen as rats means PASSION to you? i'm afraid you need urgent medical attention on your dying brain.
drss2:
now dat is a leader who is passionate about sport development in his con3. not like d daura dinosour in aso rock.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by tex25: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
This man.... cheesy
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ItsBolaji: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:
You are a stupeed idioot.

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by gatiano(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
You don overdose on oldschool actifed.

seguntijan:

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by gatiano(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
You need to deworm, take some combatrim or ketrax. worms wey dey your body don dey get brain reach your head side.
uckennety:

A racist white said- D darker you are!the darker your Hrt& soul!.

Maybe he was ryte!

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Pringlez: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Did this man really say this?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by emperortts: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wah oh abeg make him flog them instead oh! Grandpas are always like dat sha, no mercy?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by planetx: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
Western propaganda. Mugabe is a HERO especially in rural Zimbabwe where the majority live, and have had farmland and natural resources redistributed to them away from the minority white colonial looters. They may suffer western sanctions today, but the future of their children is assured, on their ancestral lands on which they are no longer tenants, but owners.
What about all the thousands of Zimbabweans protesting against him asking him to step down right now, is that also western propaganda ?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by dannielight(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
This situation is like an impotent man who is married to 5 women, what is the essence?

This got me laughing out loud
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by sunnyside16(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
hahahahahahaha rats? our case in Nigeria was different, the govt said it was broke
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by 99foxxy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lies, i will be dumb to believe this cheap lie...
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by tahiwopreety(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=oloriooko post=48740614]Mugabe is a jester grin grin[/quote I Like This man seriously he speaks the trult
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Horlamaami(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hilarious!
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by kechywillz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by whytepawn1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
the dude is suffering from senility..
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by omolayomi06: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Story is a heavy lie. Entertaining nonetheless.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by lereinter(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Even NURTW president would not talk like this

People from that country and also resides there men I feel for u.

Cos a saying says when the head is bad... Complete it
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Tonytonex(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
hahahahaha dis man no go kill person abeg. :Dhahahahaha dis man no go kill person abeg.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by delugajackson: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol!! I can't stop laughing. Hahahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing oooo!!!
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by nonjebose(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
He is a Zimbabwean hero who returned the wealth from the white minority to the black majority, for which his country was punished by western economic sanctions. Stop watching BBC propaganda.
Zimbabweans have since moved past that. They are in dire straight over the crippling economy. Don't only listen to members of ZANU-PF, who will forever sing the old nationalist movement tunes. I don't know how you think any country can exist in isolation. Trade and investment is the way to go, so circumvent sanctions Google the poorest countries in Africa, and check out the results from various sites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.