Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team (66748 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by naija1stpikin: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
hahahahahahaha. This is the funniest thing I've read this year
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ephi123(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kgdavid:

You are not smart enough to know that Robert Mugabe never said most of those so called funny things that are attributed to him?

Of course, it takes someone like you who lacks common sense to say someone else you don't know is not smart enough.
By the way, I was not referring to the memes, I was referring to statements he's made to Western leaders in the past right to their face.

Kindly get off my mention until you come down from that high horse you are on.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Kgdavid(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Guyman02:

Nigerians are not 'DULL' you are the dull person here who cant understand a joke. Everyone here except you knows that most of the funny quotes attributed to him are not true but we just enjoy it.
Your problem pass Mugabe. undecided

Guy go and sit down somewhere! It is very obvious that 80% of people do not understand the joke, including the mod that moved it to front page form foreign affairs section.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by santos123(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
lol y he send dem to brazil

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Kgdavid(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:

Of course, it takes someone like you who lacks common sense to say someone else you don't know is not smart enough.
By the way, I was not referring to the memes, I was referring to statements he's made to Western leaders in the past right to their face.

Kindly get off my mention until you come down from that high horse you are on.

i don't need to know you. I have seen enough from what you typed in this thread. And btw a smart person will be able to see that there was a question mark at the end of my sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ranchhoddas: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:

Mugabe has been known to make the most ridiculous statements in the past, so why not?
You believe those statements? Those ones about Brazillian hair and pregnant women. Please you should learn to separate fact from fiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Henrichemeka(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
African mentality...
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by PaulIdu: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Any body that believes this spoof of a story needs to get his head checked ASAP..some people have taken this satirisms of Mugabe too serious now

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by dasparrow: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
realone2012:
I can't believe people are believing he said this.

And what evidence do you have proving that he did NOT say it?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
uboma:

Lol.

You need to see me laughing uncontrollably.
My driver thinks I have gone nuts.
don't wanna share this news with him now till we arrive our destination so he doesn't laugh like I am doing and loose concentration while on the wheels.
please don't let him loose concentration abeg. Let him drive with care grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by phemocheee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
LWKMD. I know he didn't say this but whoever wrote this just made my day. Laff wan kill me I swear. grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by PaulIdu: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
realone2012:
I can't believe people are believing he said this.

My brother the level of low IQ abundant in Nigeria is epic .. a lot of people believe all these funny quotes actually emanate from Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Elle277(f): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
This man no send anybody oo..lolz
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Hakeem3(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
hahahahahHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHIHIHHIHIHKIIKIKKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKWAKWAKWAKWKAKAWKWKAWKAKKW......IYAF DIED FOR LAFF OOOO..
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Davecafary(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahaha...Wicked people have impersonated Mugabe again. And now they've been able to get me into trouble with my boss who came into my office and saw me laughing instead of keeping my cool but his facial expression was like that of Mugabe. Now I don't know if am getting a query undecided
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by dasparrow: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
Too much lies against Mugabe and people will believe this nonsense.why are Nigerians so dull?

It is not my fault that you and your family members are dull. Please do not rope every other Nigerian in. I am not dull. By the way, this news was also reported by reports Afrique, an online newspaper. I guess the newspaper's editors are dull too for reporting.

See the link here: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2016/08/robert-mugabe-orders-the-arrest-of-zimbabwean-olympic-team-for-not-winning-any-medal/

I will ask you the same question I asked another Nairalander: What evidence do you have proving President Mugabe never made this statement?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by swing4real(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin I can't and won't stop laughing while reading this article. It just made my day even if it is true or not.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by cruz419(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol d man dey para all d witch way dey dat country no make dis man kick bucket ni
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by DONSMITH123(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Lol... I think over age dey worry this man!!!

But truly, Zimbabwe no try at all oooo,,,, no medal at all grin... I swear naija get hope

Over age? He's making a valid point here.

“This situation is like an impotent man who is married to 5 women, what is the essence?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by shamecurls(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
One Day The Trumpet Will Sound, The Whole World Will Go For Judgment, Only Nigeria Will Not Hear Because Of Generator Sound--Mugabe
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ogbobo: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muhabe very soon goats will be eating like the below.Mark my words.

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mugabe o!! Lwkmd grin

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by MsBisi(f): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
lolsssss grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
yarimo:
Mugabe please don't kill me with laugh abeg grin grin
lol muhgabe the president of comedian!
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Dangwani(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Old age mentality, i.e deminishing return on brain activities
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by bakolaj: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Stop downgrading africa, is superior in all the aspect of life even-though the whole world
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by afanide: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chai this man don kill me with laugh....cheesy cheesy cheesy
He must me very mean with his family.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by yarimo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
lol muhgabe the president of comedian!
ali baba, I go die, basket mouth, Ay are all Lerners compare to mugabe grin
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Carter4luv(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Resign from dat seat old man
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Eagleword14(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmmmm......this is hard to believe
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by entrepreneurmic: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:
I think the problem in Africa is because of our black skin, SA is slightly better because of the white South Africans present. I think the thick black skin do affects our thinking faculty.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE BLACK SKIN, RATHER IT IS A PRIDE OF HONOUR TO ALL.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by moshould(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
If u think nigerians are dull, bring ur ass to Warri, u'll that all the things u think you know that make s you think u know better than nigerians is nothing...u go bow for scope...#AREA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.