Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team (66747 Views)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Guyman02: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bantino:
Calling human beings (athletes) rats because they did not win any medal? Hmmm @ Mugabe, I shake my head for you

You look like an imbe without cile for not spotting a joke that was attributed to Mugabe which never happened

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mugabe has really turned comedian I can't stop laughing anytime I read this man comment. Old age in power is somehow like "semi madness" just check all the characters of all the old fools in power in Africa you will get the message though sometime this man called Mugabe do say the truth but on this case please Papa Mugabe sorry no Vex I understand your anger forgive them for this but may be next time you warn them very well before boarding for any future Olympic so those who are going their to waste money or go on tour will quickly decamp and go home to avoid sleeping in a free room in a cell.

Papa Please No Vex forgive for this one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by room089: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
My dear president your anger is justified here!
It's really a shame!
It shouldn't always be like what obtains in Nigeria. A football player would be invited with promises of good pay and good treatment yet on the field he wouldn't put in his best, but should you watch him play for his club in europe, he is more energitic and tactical on the pitch.

I think we should start meting out such treatments on our football players.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by columbus007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Something abt my instinct is telling me these peace of shiiit is all lies undecided

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ted1741: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hear pot calling kettle black - 30 years you sat in that throne wasting Zimbabwean shillings and dollars dying your hair and moustache great, great, great grandpa. Die, please die, all your mates are gone.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by NairaMaster1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:
I think the problem in Africa is because of our black skin, SA is slightly better because of the white South Africans present. I think the thick black skin do affects our thinking faculty.
Sorry for your inferiority complex. What of Kenya?

3 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ha ha comic relief. I wouldn't mind this guy as a friend cheesy
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Angrymode: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
A man drunk to stupor with power. I believe their will come a time in Zimbabwe when the Mugabe's family will be treated like rats.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
mugabe , maybe , just maybe if u had given dem proper training dey would hv performed better . it's all abt preparation . d other athletes who did better didn't use juju to win buh dey were trained better , prepared better which made dem performed better
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by kehindetawede: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
I love this man. He's the biggest comedian in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ferdinandu(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Senile foolish old man, he should first of all arrest himself for sending his country men to a lifetime of abject poverty and misery.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by victorpotasowie: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
mugabuaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no shit man

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ranchhoddas: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anyone who believes this requires a brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Afroconnect: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mugabe trying to transfer the heat on him on the poor athletes. Oga Mugabe pls go and rest.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by originalKsp(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:
I think the problem in Africa is because of our black skin, SA is slightly better because of the white South Africans present. I think the thick black skin do affects our thinking faculty.

That's not true...it is not the colour of our skin but our idiosyncracies; the way we think: we say we are independent nations yet we still allow our leaders to enslave us through their divide and conquer strategies ...we ourself still enslaves ourselves through our bad attitude towards knowledge and its application, Fela Anikulapo called this, Kolomentality
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by joshaac(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
mugabe make u no kill me with laughter
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ephi123(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
You think Buhari or Jonathan alone is the reason why Nigeria is like this?
Nigerians are not the brightest bunch out there, though we like deceiving ourselves that we are. When you compare the smart ones with the overall population, you will come to the conclusion that Nigerians are dull.

Since you are so intelligent, please leave "dull" Nigerians alone. What are you doing on a forum with people who are "not the brightest bunch", you should be on forums where you can learn something from the posters e..e humility (highly recommended).

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by MielBaker(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lol.... Mugabe could as well take jest/comedy as profession. The man get talent for that department pass governance.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Bantino(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Guyman02:

You look like an imbe without cile for not spotting a joke that was attributed to Mugabe which never happened

You don't quote someone and make such derogatory statement ok? How am I suppose to know it never happened? And why the hell is it on Nairaland FP? Should I call Mugabe or the Zimbabwean press to confirm before commenting on Nairaland? Let me ask you, from what you know about Mugabe, does it look like he cannot say such a thing?

All these indomie generation should learn that respect is reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ephi123(f): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
Nigerians are not the brightest bunch out there, though we like deceiving ourselves that we are. When you compare the smart ones with the overall population, you will come to the conclusion that Nigerians are dull.

Since you are so intelligent, please leave "dull" Nigerians alone. What are you doing on a forum with people who are "not the brightest bunch", you should be on forums where you can learn something from the posters e..e humility (highly recommended).

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
It's sad bro. I can tell you confidently that over 90% of Nigerian youths are morons.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by MielBaker(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
seguntijan:

If you aren't a black man like me, I would say you are a racist. This has nothing to do with skin colour. Try to avoid such comments brother.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ephi123(f): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bantino:

You don't quote someone make such derogatory statement ok? How am suppose to know it never happened? And why the hell is on Nairaland FP? Should I call Mugabe or the Zimbabwean press to confirm before commenting on Nairaland? Let me ask you, from what you know about Mugabe, does it look like he can not say such a thing?

All these indomie generation should learn that respect is reciprocal.

Exactly. This is posted in Foreign Affairs, not in the Jokes section, are we supposed to be mind readers to know it is a joke? Sigh.

A number of posters need to learn the emboldened.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by creatorpikin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
I dont know any better way to put this "Mugabe must be Mad" please help me out
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Senile old ba$tard
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by olemx(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
I think the government should be blame for ill-preparing their athletes and not the other way round.
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ranchhoddas: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:

Exactly. This is posted in Foreign Affairs, not in the Jokes section, are we supposed to be mind readers to know it is a joke? Sigh.

A number of posters need to learn the emboldened.
Why would someone with a funtioning brain think that a president would say these things to returning olympic athletes?
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by ephi123(f): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why would someone with a funtioning brain think that a president would say these things to returning olympic athletes?

Mugabe has been known to make the most ridiculous statements in the past, so why not?

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wetin Sai Baba go do? Castrate our Olympic male athletes and chop off the mangoro's from the female athletes?
Dullung would be in charge of this surgical operations
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Kgdavid(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
sCun:
Too much lies against Mugabe and people will believe this nonsense.why are Nigerians so dull?

These are same ones who would very quickly insult political office holders. Yet they cannot quickly reason that this is a joke. And the mod that moved it to front page from the foreign affairs section(when it should be in jokes), with only some unheard-of blog as reference... I am really sad for you.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Ochuksbaba(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dat will serve as a deterrent to all those wishing to waste zibw 's money wit poor performance in sports, no check am now A WHOLE 31 athletes notin to show, not evn RUBBER SPOON. In fact b4 they lock them up they shud first be flogged by UVWIE YOUTHS
Re: Mugabe Calls For The Arrest Of Zimbabwean Olympic Team by Kgdavid(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
ephi123:

Mugabe has been known to make the most ridiculous statements in the past, so why not?

You are not smart enough to know that Robert Mugabe never said most of those so called funny things that are attributed to him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / Corpses Pile Up In Mykolaiv Morgue, Ukraine (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.