Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing (10012 Views)

Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by FvckShiT(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin yes ...my quote back is lame... Coz ur LAME too.

Do you fücking hear that?

Its the sound of no one caring b*tch grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by RoyalBlak007: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lemme ask RoyalBlak007 tongue I can sense tat he kiss like the #1 in the pishure grin cheesy grin hahahahaha

no...i dont

Kiss cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Do you fücking hear that?

Its the sound of no one caring b*tch grin

Since when NL became audible? angry

Ur such a pussycat.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by EpicMaurice(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
proofs that these people are Nigerian? undecided

fúck this! you know what? forget it! grin
I totally believe you..Nigerian(guys) Are probably the worst sloppy kissers on earth. they'd wanna shove their tongues right down your throat. like it's some kind of tongue competition..grin don't even get me started about the Battle-of-the-teeth competition too! grin and the amount of salivas? Sheesh! lipsrsealed

wrong position, wrong everything! heads keep butting!
we could use some kissing school or something to help enlighten these folks.Dgrin

meh, I can't deal! embarassed grin
talking from a whole lot of experience grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
EpicMaurice:
talking from a whole lot of experience grin grin
tongue
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by pablobellins(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

I totally believe you..Nigerian(guys) Are probably the worst sloppy kissers on earth. they'd wanna shove their tongues right down your throat. like it's some kind of tongue competition..grin don't even get me started about the Battle-of-the-teeth competition too! grin and the amount of salivas? Sheesh! lipsrsealed

we could use some kissing school or something to help enlighten these folks.Dgrin

lol, I think both sex is to blame here. I remember a time a gal was gonna chop off my lips, all in d name of kissing.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
pablobellins:
lol, I think both sex is to blame here. I remember a time a gal was gonna chop off my lips, all in d name of kissing.

i find that so hard to swallow! shocked

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by RobinHez(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Everything in life requires practice... Kissing included.

Cc Estharfabian
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

No mind dem jare,come lets teach them how to kiss
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2016
RobinHez:
Everything in life requires practice... Kissing included.

Cc Estharfabian
undecided
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2016
bayslw007:
No mind dem jare,come lets teach them how to kiss
tonguetongue
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Fawklicant: 1:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Tne guy in the first pix seems like he is drinking the bride. How about the one below?

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by pablobellins(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

i find that so hard to swallow! shocked

aww, is it that hard, really some gals are probably still learning. whi knows if I was d first person she ever kissed :-D
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2016
pablobellins:
aww, is it that hard, really some gals are probably still learning. whi knows if I was d first person she ever kissed :-D
Atleast they watch movies. undecided

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by pablobellins(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Atleast they watch movies. undecided

even ar that, first time would still b terribe. :-)
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2016
pablobellins:
even ar that, first time would still b terribe. :-)

mine wasn't...undecided

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by pablobellins(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
mine wasn't...undecided

who knows? only you cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by mikool007(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by mikool007(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Hehehe.....d 2nd guy wants to suck d life out of d gal nd d last couple, doz ones r hungry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Man Reacted On Seeing A Lady's Thigh In A BRT Bus. Nigerians React / "What Should My Daughter Call Him?" / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.