Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video (22364 Views)

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by asumo12: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by pippimp(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is what citizens that relish jungle justice deserves.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by paschal47(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Melvinsofty:
Eleyi gidi gan they want turn the man to one eyed Sunday
lol @ one eye Sunday. you go school abeg
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by planetx: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Only in this useless country will soldiers be brutalizing civilians for wearing camo shorts, the job they sign up for is to be looking for people wearing camouflage shorts bunch of useless idiots. Why I don't pity them when the militants use machine gun to blow their brains away like the picture on front page couple of days ago.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Vikto: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
SOLDIERS WHO EXPEND THEIR ENERGY ON THEIR OWN COUNTRY CIVILIANS WILL BECOME WEAKER & WEAKER BY THE DAY. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE BEING KILLED LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER BY MERE INTERNAL INSURGENTS. MAY WE NOT EXPERIENCE ANY EXTERNAL AGGRESSION BY THE GRACE OF GOD. FOR THEN WILL WE KNOW HOW WEAKENING IT CAN BE WHEN ONE FIGHTS HIS OWN BODY.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Richy4(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:
Serves him right! Nxt time wen u see a soldier doing his thing jst walk away...you can cry me a river 4 i care. OYO

It might be u next time being humiliated by those bully....I hope u remember this statement of yours when people that were supposed to help ignore u...

just be careful what u post or comment, u never can tell the Future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by DropShot: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is very painful and barbaric. NA is full of criminals!

Civilians should learn how to relate with these animals in uniform to avoid stories that touch.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Paseus(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Richy4:

It might be u next time being humiliated by those bully....I hope u remember this statement of yours when people that were supposed to help ignore u...

just be careful what u post or comment, u never can tell the Future
THATS IF AM NO MRE IN THE ARMY!
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Richy4(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:

Hmmmm!!! Good for u

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Graciouscharis: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
I tried to sympathize with the FRSC guy but I can't. Those guys are wicked so I think it serves them right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by gemale(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Melvinsofty:
Eleyi gidi gan they want turn the man to one eyed Sunday
LMAAAAAAO!! Guy u wckd. C as u dey take person tragedy joke. As u talk ds tin, I rmbr "akpan & d Smugglers". CHAI! I go wan read dt book again.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by eezomatic: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
The only justice we have in Nigeria is jungle justice. ..Mr frsc, you are on your own ooo
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by gemale(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Graciouscharis:
I tried to sympathize with the FRSC guy but I can't. Those guys are wicked so I think it serves them right.
So d guy deserves 2 lose an eye because d action of some oda frsc officials? U r very heartless & it's just going 2 b a mata of tym b4 u get ur just dessert.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by KingPoult: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
ERONX:
I hope justice prevails. Nigeria is a lawless country where Men on military uniform see themselves as mini gods.

especially Naija Police and LASTMA Officials.....They can fool themselves !
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by kindredspirit(m): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Graciouscharis:

In Esprit-de-corps, this FRSC guy tried to intervene to help a civilian like YOU who was being brutalized by Soldiers. He lost an eye to the Soldiers in the process and you feel no sympathy for him. It serves him right?

Why are people so evil?
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by SuperSuave(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Vicadonis:
Soldiers are just bullies. Let dem hear Shekau or sambisa they will start forming in the mouth. Always brutalizing innocent fellas. FRSC sef dey always vex me. dem sef be bunch of crooks.
no mind the idiots@ emboldened. FRSC officers no get chill too when it comes to civilians, you reap what you sow in plenty folds. because he wears uniform he thinks he's equal with soldiers, he thinks he has the right to interfere in their matter. stupid.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Graciouscharis: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
gemale:

So d guy deserves 2 lose an eye because d action of some oda frsc officials? I am very heartless & stupid. it's just going 2 b a mata of tym b4 i get my just dessert.

I've fixed it for you. Mr man don't quote me again. You know nothing about my horrible experience with them. I know what I went through in their hands even when I committed no offense. Maybe he was just served his own dessert. If he is one of those wicked ones, he should expect more.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Graciouscharis: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
kindredspirit:

In Esprit-de-corps, this FRSC guy tried to intervene to help a civilian like YOU who was being brutalized by Soldiers. He lost an eye to the Soldiers in the process and you feel no sympathy for him. It serves him right?

Why are people so evil?

Those FRSC guys are more brutal than the solders. When they put on their uniform, they feel like gods with no regards for people. I feel for him as a human but I made the statement out of anger. Both of them are uniformed men so he met his match.
Sometimes people are quick to judge the soldiers forgetting they are trained to act the way they do. They are impatient and FRSC staff are overbearing. Majority of them
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by ajademola2000(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
People dey vex oo shocked Abeg make una pity the frsc guy small
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Williambanks:
I really duno and dont understand how and why these soldiers behave like this...... like they the only soldeirs in the world. They even earn lesss than nscdc o.... mtcheeeew
who tell u dat one?
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:
Mtcheeeww. Garri and sugar army

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
pippimp:
This is what citizens that relish jungle justice deserves.
and some people actually condone these acts of stupidity

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Melvinsofty: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
gemale:

LMAAAAAAO!! Guy u wckd. C as u dey take person tragedy joke. As u talk ds tin, I rmbr "akpan & d Smugglers". CHAI! I go wan read dt book again.
.....lolxx as I see the man I just remember the story I sorry for ham say and I wish ham quick recovery
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by teebell999(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
comeandmarry:
Abegi.
God punish frsc.
Wen dem hold my niggi cause of common seat belt.we beg troway.. .for where..no level.
Last last na money matter.
Dem go dey speak grammar, dey quote law for me.
Hand don meet one of them.
U get luck say dem no blast your teeth.if not i wonder how u wan talk wen dem blind your eyes.cripple your hand and mouth.

Soldiers sef, una go dey do like say una fit use one hand carry highlander go up come down.
Wen it comes to brutality.gif 5 gbosa for soldiers .
Dem be like Abacha for our midst.
But when them hear shekau and him boko haram boiz, even d so called NDA strong men dem.na dia u go no say soldiers na for dia pocket dia power dey.
Nobody wan die

Abegi

Trash
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Paseus(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Babzilla:
Mtcheeeww. Garri and sugar army
who's this animal
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by kindredspirit(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Graciouscharis:

Those FRSC guys are more brutal than the solders. When they put on their uniform, they feel like gods with no regards for people. I feel for him as a human but I made the statement out of anger. Both of them are uniformed men so he met his match.
Sometimes people are quick to judge the soldiers forgetting they are trained to act the way they do. They are impatient and FRSC staff are overbearing. Majority of them

FRSC BRUTAL? More brutal than SOLDIERS? Really?? Come on, man!!

You must had some serious run-ins with the FRSC though for you not to instinctively feel any sympathy for a human being that lost an eye HELPING somebody, never mind whether he works with the FRSC.

Talking about meeting his match, the FRSC guy didn't go to pick a fight with the Soldiers. He went to plead with the soldiers who were beating up a civilian, remember?

By the way, do you think that shorn off the uniform, in a fair fight , mano-a-mano, a lone Soldier can best even a civilian in a fight? The average Nigerian soldier is really a pvssy. Especially the ones that like to molest civilians. Their strength is in their numbers. They are in their element when they are in twos or bearing Arms. Stand up to a lone Soldier who isnt on Uniform and he would reveal his Yellow belly.

And, don't get me started on them "being trained to act the way they do". You mean Nigerian soldiers were trained to brutalize civilians? If that's the case, it is ill-training, bro. Do you not see the way foreign military men comport themselves? Truth is, our Soldiers are the most ill-trained bunch of savages ever! Something is utterly wrong with their psyche.

Yes, the FRSC could be heavy-handed when booking you for one traffic violation or another. To compare their excesses with those of Nigerian Soldiers against civilians is wrong, bro.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:
who's this animal
Your brother...
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:
who's this animal
r
Your brother... an Animal just like you
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
kindredspirit:

By the way, do you think that shorn off the uniform, in a fair fight , mano-a-mano, a lone Soldier can best even a civilian in a fight? The average Nigerian soldier is really a pvssy. Especially the ones that like to molest civilians. Their strength is in their numbers. They are in their element when they are in twos or bearing Arms. Stand up to a lone Soldier who isnt on Uniform and he would reveal his Yellow belly.

Hahahahaa
Thats real talk bro. Bitches if U ask me
Their tactics is similar to cultists they act tue same
Terrorize the innocent
They both fly colours and attack people who wear their colours
Attack in numbers never 1on 1 always hide behind their homies
Rude, ill mannered drunken womanizers
I think the only difference is that one is endorsed by law and the other isnt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser / Woman Sets Little Boy On Fire For Losing Cloth She Bought For Him. Photos / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.