Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Used Condom Find Inside Commercial Bus Dis Morning(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Used Condom Find Inside Commercial Bus Dis Morning(pix) (1311 Views)

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used Condom Find Inside Commercial Bus Dis Morning(pix) by ojun50(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
No pix, i can't snap the shit but it was jst so funny
Re: Used Condom Find Inside Commercial Bus Dis Morning(pix) by Venusman(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
do you know who use it?

can you remember the number of the vehicle?

where did you board the bus?

pls find out and don't come back here to tell me it's jamb questions
Re: Used Condom Find Inside Commercial Bus Dis Morning(pix) by ojun50(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Venusman:
do you know who use it?

can you remember the number of the vehicle?

where did you board the bus?

pls find out and don't come back here to tell me it's jamb questions
ok jst give me some mint

(1) (Reply)

Travails Of A Single Lady. / No Man On Earth Can Ever Satisfy A Woman Sexually – Says Rev. George / Know Your Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.