Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Travails Of A Single Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Travails Of A Single Lady. (1310 Views)

The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travails Of A Single Lady. by AdexOmoby(f): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
At such nights as this, I kinda wish I were married. I sort of envy that my married friends and sisters can choose to have sex when they wish...with their partners. Or at least, there's no guilt, no shame, no shyness. But me (and some others), we keep holding body...waiting to have sex under the right roof...with the right man...no shame nor guilt...where we could go all the way.

If anyone says that you'll have no sexual feelings while courting, know that the person is lieing to you. Similarly, If anyone tells you that a long courtship guarantees that you'll be able to put your body under control, that's also a lie o. I hardly used to have those sexual urges when we first started...7 years down the line, the story is different. The good news however, is that the feelings can be put under control.

In similar vein, I am not ashamed to say that I do have sexual urges...not with any other man, but with the man I love. Oh yea! It's real. We are both waiting. We help to keep eachother accountable. We share same sexual values.

So, if you're married and you've got a man/woman to lawfully and rightly fulfil your sexual desires and fantasies with, I congratulate you. Please don't take your partner for granted and ensure you're having fun been physically intimate with eachother. Likewise, please don't do it out of duty. Have sex because you love him/her and you want to make him or her happy. Some of us envy you guys o.

I need to go and count the number of days I've got left.
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Girl, don't tell them we're envy ooo... cheesy
As we can change oil or have an overhaul on the garage anytime if we want to smiley
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by bsideboii(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Girl, don't tell them we're envy ooo... cheesy
As we can change oil or have an overhaul on the garage anytime if we want to smiley

What u say

1 Like

Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by dayleke: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
So in this kain scenario,
C(k)onji no be bastard then....
Na innocent pikin...
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
bsideboii:
What u say

Only my boo Smellinganus knows exactly what I was talking abt... grin

Its coded... wink
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by RoyalBlak007: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdexOmoby:
At such nights as this, I kinda wish I were married. I sort of envy that my married friends and sisters can choose to have sex when they wish...with their partners. Or at least, there's no guilt, no shame, no shyness. But me (and some others), we keep holding body...waiting to have sex under the right roof...with the right man...no shame nor guilt...where we could go all the way.

If anyone says that you'll have no sexual feelings while courting, know that the person is lieing to you. Similarly, If anyone tells you that a long courtship guarantees that you'll be able to put your body under control, that's also a lie o. I hardly used to have those sexual urges when we first started...7 years down the line, the story is different. The good news however, is that the feelings can be put under control.

In similar vein, I am not ashamed to say that I do have sexual urges...not with any other man, but with the man I love. Oh yea! It's real. We are both waiting. We help to keep eachother accountable. We share same sexual values.

So, if you're married and you've got a man/woman to lawfully and rightly fulfil your sexual desires and fantasies with, I congratulate you. Please don't take your partner for granted and ensure you're having fun been physically intimate with eachother. Likewise, please don't do it out of duty. Have sex because you love him/her and you want to make him or her happy. Some of us envy you guys o.

I need to go and count the number of days I've got left.

Nice post

You got a target...to get married?
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by AdexOmoby(f): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Nice post

You got a target...to get married?

Thank you.

Yaaay. We ar getting married in few months. Lol. I can't wait joooh.

Don't get me wrong o, sex isn't the only reason why I want to get married, but it's something I really look forward to.

1 Like

Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
bsideboii:
What u say
Bros I thought I was high oh, see me counting the number of baby oku I don shack when I saw her comment
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by RoyalBlak007: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdexOmoby:

Thank you.

Yaaay. We ar getting married in few months. Lol. I can't wait joooh.

Don't get me wrong o, sex isn't the only reason why I want to get married, but it's something I really look forward to.

that's good news..Finally ur getting ur own Man... Legally smiley†★★*

Yeah i understand you... smiley I wish you the best of marriage smiley...I hope I get married someday too smiley
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by Sirhethat12(f): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
So konji catch this poster so they she come post am here? and what's more she is even planning to get married CUs of it? isorait! HML in advance ...... #Miliki# by Yusuph from project fame season9 dropping on Friday!
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by firstking01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok, just persevere a lil while you'd soon get there...but i hope you won't come here and complain that your husband love sex too much sha.
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by IamLEGEND1: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
and on that night ladies and gentlemen,she found out he had a micro penïs.

They divorced a couple of months later.

The End.
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by SmellingAnus(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Only my boo Smellinganus knows exactly what I was talking abt... grin

Its coded... wink
sure Boo cool
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by AdexOmoby(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

that's good news..Finally ur getting ur own Man... Legally smiley†★★*

Yeah i understand you... smiley I wish you the best of marriage smiley...I hope I get married someday too smiley

Thank you. This means so much to me.

Your heart desires will not be cut short. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by AdexOmoby(f): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sirhethat12:
So konji catch this poster so they she come post am here? and what's more she is even planning to get married CUs of it? isorait! HML in advance ...... #Miliki# by Yusuph from project fame season9 dropping on Friday!

No. Lol. I am not getting married because of sex. However it's definitely something I look forward to.

Thank you for your wishes. Amen.
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by AdexOmoby(f): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
and in that night ladies and gentlemen,she found out he had a micro penïs.

They divorced a couple of months later.

The End.

You're just a clown o.
Re: Travails Of A Single Lady. by RoyalBlak007: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
AdexOmoby:

Thank you. This means so much to me.

Your heart desires will not be cut short. Amen.
Amen

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lagos school surrounded by snakes / No Man On Earth Can Ever Satisfy A Woman Sexually – Says Rev. George / To my lost love, Ethereal Rheya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.