Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (63230 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nowenuse: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Only WOr-wor girls and dull girls get friendzoned..

This is very wrong. I have friendzoned beautiful girls, either because my gaze is already on someone else or i do not like their character. Not all guys look for beauty in a girl.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by skondo09(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
vani86:

Same thing with niggers, if we are getting the p. You can friendzone me to d moon. I dont care

U mean to be P.zones, best zone ever even if she is married
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Derrickfresh(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=48
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Munzy14(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[
having a guy friendzone a girl? grin

that's like very rare. undecided
never happened to me tho.....They all wanna get to your panties. even if they got a girlfriend they already shagging.
lolz nawa o.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Toyocee:
kuman update ya diari..
say please? grin

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
almostnf:

this girl is crazy o....lol just check her profile
lol. grin

what's wrong with my profile? undecided

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Odunharry(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Only WOr-wor girls and dull girls get friendzoned..
Lmao
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

Wot is in ur pants please that every guy wants to get into...is there still space... I like get into it too grin

lol. go away! gringrin

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by pepigeorge(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. go away! gringrin

Is serious matter.... if entering the pants is the economic save haven...abeg allow me enter, make I soft too
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by numericalguy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

never happened to me tho.....They all wanna get to your panties. even if they got a girlfriend they already shagging.

Not so rare dear. No one likes to friend zone ugly girls so you won't really know.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by holluphemydavid(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Funny but d truth
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Bonejr(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Karma will turn it the other way round

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
vani86:

It happens, i have friendzoned many. Especially at work, despite the free lunch they bring for me

You liar! Oga chop and clean mouth..ifeanyi agbasimelo
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I've never been in this category
u have
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Minemrys: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
oh, I'm so psyched! undecided

good thing you ain't..
i bet its a turn off for you.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by OneManLegion(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

Hehe. That's cause they all got no game. The quickest way to screw a broad is to friend-zone her FIRST.
Humans have this natural instinct to want to leave a friend-zone.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

Hehe. That's cause they all got no game. The quickest way to screw a broad is to friend-zone her FIRST.
Humans have this natural instinct to want to leave a friend-zone.

lol.grin

that's what You do, huh? leave her wanting more....And then, bam! jackpot! she wants to date you! brilliant! shocked
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by OneManLegion(m): 1:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol.grin

that's what You do, huh? leave her wanting more....And then, bam! jackpot! she wants to date you! brilliant! shocked

Hel-ho-hel! gringrin *Bows* You're far too kind, Esthar.

I wan settle down with only one geh now, she's doing strong head. Says I'm an atheist so we got no future.

And I like am o. I mean, I permanently friendzoned one chic like that for her.

Check am na. See the opportunity cost na. E nor high?
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

Hel-ho-hel! gringrin *Bows* You're far too kind, Esthar.

I wan settle down with only one geh now, she's doing strong head. Says I'm an atheist so we got no future.

And I like am o. I mean, I permanently friendzoned one chic like that for her.

Check am na. See the opportunity cost na. E nor high?

lol. grin

Really? Sheesh, That's pretty sad.
so, watcha gon do? let love lead and start believing in God? for her? atleast try? cry

or.......
I have an idea! grin
You could just date me instead. tongue IDGAF if you're atheist or nah. Y'all are kinda stúpid, naive and plain clueless buh I still don't care. grin

so, I sound like a slut. na joke I dey o! lipsrsealed
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by DonTobyM(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

Puhahaha...

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by OneManLegion(m): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

Really? Sheesh, That's pretty sad.
so, watcha gon do? let love lead and start believing in God? for her? atleast try? cry

or.......
I have an idea! grin
You could just date me instead. tongue IDGAF if you're atheist or nah. Y'all are kinda stúpid, naive and plain clueless buh I still don't care. grin

so, I sound like a slut. na joke I dey o! lipsrsealed

Hehehe.. gringrin

What is life without a bit of flirting? Me like this coquettish persona of you.

To be almost serious, I wouldn't be much of an atheist if I had to compromise my belief in order to get the girl na.

Not a weak man, sis.

Otoh, I'm quite reluctant to let her go just yet.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

Hehehe.. gringrin

What is life without a bit of flirting? Me like this coquettish persona of you.

To be almost serious, I wouldn't be much of an atheist if I had to compromise my belief in order to get the girl na.

Not a weak man, sis.

Otoh, I'm quite reluctant to let her go just yet.

gringrin Religious people don't really fancy atheists. undecided it's gon be a tough nut.

good luck cracking it! smiley

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by kennynikky(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2016
wait a miniute op, there's sumtng i Dn't undrstnd, what is girlfriend?
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by OneManLegion(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

gringrin Religious people don't really fancy atheists. undecided it's gon be a tough nut.

good luck cracking it! smiley

Lol. Thanks, bee, I'm gon' need the luck.

She's not really religious, though.

P.S. I think it's just hilarious the way you dissed with grins.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by vani86: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2016
obitee69:

You liar! Oga chop and clean mouth..ifeanyi agbasimelo

Lol obyno, long time, how are you doing
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lol. Thanks, bee, I'm gon' need the luck.

She's not really religious, though.

P.S. I think it's just hilarious the way you dissed with grins.

I dissed someone? shocked

PS- you're welcome. smiley
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by OneManLegion(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=48748815][font=serif][i]
or.......
I have an idea! grin

Jeez! You dissed with ease and grins, miss.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
lilwheezy1 is certainly someone that has been friendzoned far too many times to count. It pained u so much, the only way u could attempt to get over it was to consciously open a thread about it slamming girls. Lol. Pity much. cheesy
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by mikolo80: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
vani86:

It happens, i have friendzoned many. Especially at work, despite the free lunch they bring for me
those are not friendzone those are hunterzone
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by mikolo80: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
haibe:
for real? I cant count how many girls i have friendzoned sha.. so basically all the guys you have met wanna get to ur panties? That should be impossible except there is something wrong about you. I would say friendzoning happens more to ladies than guys infact, especially when the lady is approaching or at a marry-able age where she is desperate to settle down
then they are not friends they are hunters
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Incrizz(f): 2:30am On Aug 26, 2016
vani86:

Lmao its easy, just pretend you aint seeing the green light and talk to them as your paddy. I am doing it cuz office romance can be very messy, even while in uni i made it a rule not to date someone in the same hostel or street as i am
Rules! Rules!! Rules!!!
Life, my brother, is interesting. *rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Wedding [joanana & Tman14] / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.