Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (63426 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by metroid(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2017
missyadorable:
Am still trying to understand what's friendzoning and the hype about it.

For the lady,as long as the guy spends money....no biggie

For the guy,as long as the lady opens legs for him,no biggie

They can be friend zoned as long as possible

Each of them still have their main boo

I want to be your friend zone kiss
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Teacher1776(m): 7:16am On Jan 20, 2017
vani86:

It happens, i have friendzoned many. Especially at work, despite the free lunch they bring for me

seriously, if both of u find yourselves in a lonely akward location, won't u give in if she makes any advances?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.