Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,811 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon (23717 Views)

See How Obasanjo Greets Buhari, Gowon At National Security Council / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by anibi9674: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
k
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Lastdon02(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
in oda news

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by teacherbim(f): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm not a Buhari's fan but I'm very sure that he is trying all his possible best to make the economy to bounce back and be great again,May God help him

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by 9jatatafo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope your advice will make N1=$1?

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by daveP(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmmm

The Special Advisers seems to be warming bench always like Emenike once was.

Since no 'Special' in the villa, then the special have to come from outside.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by remikunle: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
He came to collect transports fares

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Bifwoli: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
tribalistseun:
Two monkeys discuss rubbishh

Thats almost all African presidents with the exception of Paul Kagame- they just run for office to look important,meet powerful world leaders,ride fancy cars+aircraft and just feel important even though they really have nothing to offer.Being in office is all about ego and personal fulfilment with no tangible results to show.Buhari is doing exactly that.

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by goshen26: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
SAINT EVERYWHERE

Everybody now form to be a saint, coming to Aso
to advise the president as If they are not part of Nigeria predicament...

IBB, GOWON, OBJ....etc Nigeria youths will not forgive u

2 Likes

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by GoodofNaija: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wailers won't like this, seems Gowon has become a zombie because he's also talking about anti corruption. Anything anticorruption threatens their livelihood. To wailers, it is the anticorruption campaign that caused the ailing economy. Wailers and Stupidity are inseparable.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by chigaemezuogu: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Cant you people advice him to release kanu and allow biafrans go? Beside is buhari God to tell him u are traveling?

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
If Gen. Yakubu Gowon was not toppled in 1975, Nigeria would have become one of the most developed nations in the world.
He had a master plan of the famous 3Rs — Reconciliation, Reconstruction and Rehabilitation that started the restoration of Nigeria after the civil
war.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Santino1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by GoodofNaija: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
“Please remember we used to sell petroleum at $ 150 per barrel, but what is it today? It’s merely around $ 30 per barrel and the amount of crude oil they we used to produce over 2 million now it has gone down to about one million because of the problem we have been having when people have been blowing pipelines in the Niger Delta area. So we have problem and there isn’t enough money to be able to go round.

http://leadership.ng/news/547464/what-i-discussed-with-pmb-gowon[/quote]

Wailers .......how far.....hope u read this part of the report ...or as usual you have jumped into conclusion grin
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by omooba969(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Wailers won't like this, seems Gowon has become a zombie because he's also talking about anti corruption. Anything anticorruption threatens their livelihood. To wailers, it is the anticorruption campaign that caused the ailing economy. Wailers and Stupidity are inseparable.

@bolded,

Datz common knowledge na. cool
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Willybos(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
anungangampu:
Gowon the muderer of 3million Nigerians in the Name of Oil
He murdered the useless one in the country
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Miles300: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dandsome:
Okay

But can these people stop discussing with buhari?

All these old men won't rest. When will you guys allow the youths discuss with him? Well, will he even listen??

All the discussion he had with Abdulsalam, Gej, Obj, Soyinka etc. What has it produced?

Its either they are discussing personal issues or PMB is just too dumb and stubborn to listen.
I tire, anyone that goes there and see him begins to change mouth .. That we should be patient , d govt is determine to curb corruption , the govt has plans for naija .. No be today we don dey hear am .. Until words becomes action , I will never take their statement serious .. Nigerians don't need words any more , let the actions speaks

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
...Since u did'nt discuss the ALARMING squalor & impoverishment in the land, U DISCUSSED NOTHING!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by TBankxx(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Just imagine. Why dint u inform ur old fellow how he has failed already?
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Eazybay(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
So na PMB go pay your transport fare come back.

Love d pix?? Get d best, check my signature

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by samento: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lawalemi:
Everyone keep advising the man but he wouldn't listen
How do you know he's not listening. Just sit there and keep vomiting thrash.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by taurustm(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
I no ft kill myself onto nija issue... make i jaye loooooooor!

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by seguno2: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lawalemi:
Everyone keep advising the man but he wouldn't listen

Because he is-

- deaf
- dumb and
- daft.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by MissingBudget: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who cares? Both of you have genocidal tendencies anyway. undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by GodwinTobi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Also discussed was the dog named Buhari....

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by anungangampu: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Willybos:

He murdered the useless one in the country
I am 100percent sure your grandfather or a friend or family of your granny was among.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
bounty007:
Baba don go advise..encourage..
Abubakar sef don reach there..they even gather support for bubu from 5%
Soyinka sef don go
Gowon now don reach dr now..even pray..
Na kerry dey there now..

Only if our bubu go hear....
Bubu pls change formation..this one no pay..

[size=15pt] Does it occur to you that some of these respected voices could be consulting for the rich and corrupt? Lobbying is what America calls it. [/size]
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=15pt] Does it occur to you that some of these respected voices could be consulting for the rich and corrupt? Lobbying is what America calls it. [/size]

Eh..dat one dey..after all na dem dem..but somehow me believe say our matter go still d enter..because without us there will be dem..abi?

1 Like

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Chikpat(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
History does not believe Gowon z an inteligent guy. With does respect, He z d wrong guy to diskos Chibok gurls, insurgency, fall in crude oil price, etc wat wud he advise Buhari?
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Tochi3(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
This thread is filled with comments from disgusting, inconsequential, 5% wailers. una never see nothing yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) / Ibrahim Shekarau Declares 2019 Presidential Ambition / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.