Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon (23716 Views)

See How Obasanjo Greets Buhari, Gowon At National Security Council / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / VIDEO What I Discussed With Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Horsesmouth: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Even though I wasnt born then, history tells me Gowon presided over an Oil Boom as well.
Is Nigeria better for it? So why should I give a f**k what he has to say?

Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by ibedun: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2016
GoodofNaija:

“Please remember we used to sell petroleum at $ 150 per barrel, but what is it today? It’s merely around $ 30 per barrel and the amount of crude oil they we used to produce over 2 million now it has gone down to about one million because of the problem we have been having when people have been blowing pipelines in the Niger Delta area. So we have problem and there isn’t enough money to be able to go round.

http://leadership.ng/news/547464/what-i-discussed-with-pmb-gowon

Wailers .......how far.....hope u read this part of the report ...or as usual you have jumped into conclusion grin

They are overly emotional the bloody 5 percenters...They should be asking GEJ and NOI to bring back our dollar...
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by billyG(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Gowon is looking 4 money 2 fund his prayer,d man need restitution after killing & starving 2 million black jews in d east.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by Willybos(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
anungangampu:
I am 100percent sure your grandfather or a friend or family of your granny was among.
check the list of those people u said he murdered, u will discover that 100% of them is ur family.
Re: What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon by anungangampu: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Willybos:

check the list of those people u said he murdered, u discover that 100% of them is ur family.
Epain u well well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Spends Over 100mn Euros On Lagos Light Rail Project / Abdulkadir Kure Is Dead (Ex-Governor Of Niger State) / Ibrahim Shekarau Declares 2019 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.