Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" (39794 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Train Loan : ''withdraw Your Statement'' - Senate Lampoons Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by ShootToKill: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Thank God Donald trump is coming to power. He will shoot-to-kill terrorist almajiris world over.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by jaso1(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Davash222:

Same as you just listened to what he said now. Do you have any job??

FFK suddenly become your father despite ridiculous and embarrassing lashes on Bianka the wife of Odumegu Ojuku!
Some of you guys here are suffering from PDP corruption syndrome. This decease is known to be eaten up brain.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dmltoyin(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2016
cliquevibes:
For once, I agree with FFK, Y?? Let me point it out..

Kerry Lauded d sultan of sokoto for promoting peace(which peace)
Was it nt d same sultan dat said dat Muslim shuld deal with Infidels dat went against their faith...So basically, all wat Kerry said was total gabage...

Wait first, Is it only Islam in dis world, y must u seek 2 want 2 defend ur religion at d expense of one's life and still see to justify itEhm, Muslims..Answer me...

Dis is where I love d bible, can't remember d verse buh it was clearly written, Vengence is of d lord....Simple...

Put frankly, it d north dat taking dis country backwards....

Plz Quote me and spew nonsense oo, Plz, am begging...
hey bro
Actually I haven't found a verse in the Quran that says people that aren't of islamic faic should be slayed
During the days of the prophet, he lived peacefully with both muslims and the idol worshippers
Without forcing his faith on anyone
Some converted to islam because of Muhammed personality as a peace lover and trustworthy individual

Sometimes I define extremism to the statements of some people and it hurts a lot when people don't do what islam asks of them

I hope u understand me
Islam never taught me to kill (in exception of when I'm about to be killed or my family is about to be killed and the only way to free my self from the obvious killer is to kill him - that with the fear of God and sincerity)

Islam never says I shouldn't be friends wd people who aren't of my faith

Islam only taught me to be peaceful

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by chacoonder(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2016
As it is impossible to go the sun so is it impossible for FFK to say something sensible.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by MicroBox: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerian Christians are the most foolish in the world..
Read , research and know the agenda of the so called super powers..
Not just Google alone, watch YouTube to get first hand information from the horse's mouth..
If you think Donald trump, John Kerry, Obama and the rest are fighting for Christianity, then you are wrong..
Tell FFK that their is now division in Republican over Donald trump aggressive campaign threatening everybody..
Go listen to his campaign speech in recent time then you will know that republican don cut brain give the business man turn politician..

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by NdRuby(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2016
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE FEARLESS GOVERNOR?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING AND ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by cliquevibes(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
hey bro
Actually I haven't found a verse in the Quran that says people that aren't of islamic faic should be slayed
During the days of the prophet, he lived peacefully with both muslims and the idol worshippers
Without forcing his faith on anyone
Some converted to islam because of Muhammed personality as a peace lover and trustworthy individual

Sometimes I define extremism to the statements of some people and it hurts a lot when people don't do what islam asks of them

I hope u understand me
Islam never taught me to kill (in exception of when I'm about to be killed or my family is about to be killed and the only way to free my self from the obvious killer is to kill him - that with the fear of God and sincerity)

Islam never says I shouldn't be friends wd people who aren't of my faith

Islam only taught me to be peaceful
. Very well said, If so then where do these northerners and even other muslims(both and abroad) get dis Bloodthirsty zeal 4rm all in d name of protecting one's religion....

For Example, One culd spew trash about christians in rome buh am sure he wouldn't be stoned, Arrested maybe yes...

But imagine a scenerio of some one speaking against Islam in Mecca, We all knw wat will happen 2 him.....Seriously, Am confused....

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
EFCC when are u re-arresting this adulterer?
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by SuperSuave(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2016
OK for a moment I thought I saw John Terry grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dmltoyin(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2016
cliquevibes:
. Very well said, If so then where do these northerners and even other muslims(both and abroad) get dis Bloodthirsty zeal 4rm all in d name of protecting one's religion....

For Example, One culd spew trash about christians in rome buh am sure he wouldn't be stoned, Arrested maybe yes...

But imagine a scenerio of some one speaking against Islam in Mecca, We all knw wat will happen 2 him.....Seriously, Am confused....
I guess the only art human haven't mastered is the art of living together
Mutual respect is just d solution
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by seunakin231(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Trump ko, trumpet ni.... undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by NairaMaster1(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=LORDOFAFONJAS post=48745533]Trump must win ijn[/quote Amen!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by esuLAAROYE(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2016
frenchwine:
True to our type, many here are already attacking the messenger, leaving out the message.
FFK is right, both the sultan that dresses like an 18th century masquerade and Kerry are one of a kind, societal misfits
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by whoisuche: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
MicroBox:
Not just Google alone, watch YouTube to get first hand information from the horse's mouth..
If you think Donald trump, John Kerry, Obama and the rest are fighting for Christianity, then you are wrong..
Tell FFK that their is now division in Republican over Donald trump aggressive campaign threatening everybody..
Go listen to his campaign speech in recent time then you will know that republican don cut brain give the business man turn politician..

May God forgive you. Christians are loving and caring.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Plz what statement did kerry make undecided

Kerry you are an idiot and a stoopid arsselicker. You are saying rubbish.

Kerry praised the Sultan for telling Boko Haram to stop killing muslims but people that oppose to their faith. And that Fulani herdsmen are not responsible for the killings of farmers. That Christians commit more crime than terrorist : BH and fulani herdsmen. You don hear?

Abeg who sabi wetin Kerry talk
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by nijascammers: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Ibunma:
May God bless FFK and deal with Buhari
bring your dog to Lagos don't hide in your apartment with dog living on food stamps.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Vince77(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Ibunma:
May God bless FFK and deal with Buhari

that Dog is too fine abeg stop insulting it
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by esuLAAROYE(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
frenchwine:
True to our type, many here are already attacking the messenger, leaving out the message.
FFK is right, both the sultan that dresses like an 18th century masquerade and Kerry are one of a kind, societal misfits
lol, this guy will burst my stomach. which one is "18th century masqurade" again, anyway, mr kerry bleeped up. he should not have commend the Satan Of Sokoto who is also a Fulani Herd Chairman for promoting killing by his misguided humanitarian subjects. lets see what happens next
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by ikupakuti(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2016
MicroBox:

They are all watching a movie

Their eyes go soon clear

People believe what they are made to believe

What concern politicians(world powers) with religion?

Perhaps if it will help them manipulate the masses the more

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by damon222: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

If all the nuts in your brain region are firm, you should be concerned about the millions of destitudes in your region while you are praying for people to go farm. Is farming not far better than increasing the number of destitudes your northerner region?
Go and complain to Buhari that since his leadership came onboard, the useless people, poverty ridden people, hopelessness has increased so that he will also increase the number of farmers to better that region.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by pippimp(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
evilapc:
We all know that the infidel Kerry has gone to sokoto to give them plan B on how to destroy Nigeria, maybe plan A is not working affectively as they thought

Trump will surely win, and God will use him to dislodge all these evil monsters killing people for their gods

What kind of human being is this for God's sake?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Lantycool: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Children of hate are here again oooo..

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by nijascammers: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Trump must win ijn
IPODs, they have no shame despite the evil trump said about Nigerians, these flag headed bigots have no respect for themselves, always involved in drug pushing.
I can tell you vividly, Trump will loose by a landslide margins. He's already cancelling campaigns in many states and struggling in predominantly red state like Texas. Why should a presidential republican candidate campaign in TX? Even thou Hillary is no good,she's better option for a one term president.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by omojeesu(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
They all serve the 'god of this world', the 'Prince of the power of the air', 'a liar and father of lies' who has come 'to steal, to kill and to destroy'.

But God 'taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
They meet with darkness in the day time, and grope in the noonday as in the night. But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth. Job.5.12-16

Isaiah 8:10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Forget about Trump, it is God's will alone that shall be done.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Goke7: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerians are just so gullible especially those supporting ffk and his trash articles, does any reasonable human being expect kerry to go to sokoto to go and lampoon the sultan for the recent religious killings?

what is happening to our sense of reasoning, don't we understand diplomacy anymore. The likes of ffk are still bitter for not being a part of the ruling govt and we all expect him to say nice things of PMB's govt and all those who associate with him.

Donald trump who ffk adores will suddenly become an enemy to ffk the moment he visits PMB in his office. Nigerians let's get wiser.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
nijascammers:

IPODs, they have no shame despite the evil trump said about Nigerians, these flag headed bigots have no respect for themselves, always involved in drug pushing.
I can tell you vividly, Trump will loose by a landslide margins. He's already cancelling campaigns in many states and struggling in predominantly red state like Texas. Why should a presidential republican candidate campaign in TX? Even thou Hillary is no good,she's better option for a one term president.
Who born you?
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by howfarwhatagwan: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Is this guy high on drugs or what? I don't see anything wrong with Kerry's statement. haha Kolo mental alert
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by seguntijan(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2016
STILL ON ZAMFARA KILLING...

"A group of self-tutored and self-certified Muftis in Zamfara mobbed a non-Muslim over an alleged blasphemy."

"Irked by their senseless act, one Tajudeen, a fellow Muslim reportedly rescued the boy from the irate youths and drove him away to safety."

"The self-styled Muftis felt aggrieved because a fellow Muslim was obstructing justice as their Lordships please."

"They traced their infidel brother to his house and burnt down the neighborhood. In the process, several lives were lost."

"In the end, the Champions of Islam won, right? Kudos to them for defending their faith, àbi? Is it their fault? The bastards did it in Kano and got away with it. Even this one, they will still get away with it. They will do it again and again."

"There is only one way to stop them; and that is to beat them in their own game. Let us use their own Shari'ah to judge them. Q. 5:45 is the solution."

* Will I defend Islam? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will defend all the Prophets of Allah from Adam to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will I defend Muslims? Yes, with the last drop of my blood.

* Will I defend fanatics, extremists and terrorists like the idiots mobbing non-Muslims over alleged blasphemy? No, not even with the last drop of my urine or faeces.

All criminals must be made to face the wrath of the Law. Those idiots are potential Boko_Haram recruits. We must blow out their brains before they get admission into Boko_Haram's University of Terrorism and barbarism studies.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Guyman02: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2016
8 people were killed in the Sultans domain on Monday for blasphemy, Kerry visits Sultan on Tuesday and commends him for promoting religous tolerance. Who doesnt know that America is the number 1 hypocrites in the world with their 'Freedom and Democracy' promotion by bombing several countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Guyman02: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

Afonja trying to defend his Fulani boss, they will soon extend beyond Ilorin
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by nijascammers: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Who born you?
you don't need to know, I have respond,squarely to your insinuations, flat head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / #EndSARS: Protesters Besiege Police Headquarters In Lagos, Benin (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.