Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" (39793 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Train Loan : ''withdraw Your Statement'' - Senate Lampoons Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by bamite(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ibunma:
May God bless FFK and deal with Buhari
Keep attracting curses upon yourself by using the name of God in vein
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Josmila(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Like Femi Fani Kayode like Ayodele Fayose, loose cannons, always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Usman316: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
evilapc:
We all know that the infidel Kerry has gone to sokoto to give them plan B on how to destroy Nigeria, maybe plan A is not working affectively as they thought

Trump will surely win, and God will use him to dislodge all these evil monsters killing people for their gods
The same Trump that for the first time in U.S election history, people re leaving the Republican party to support the Democratic party, because of his antics. Abi na another Trump we don't know. Somebody that is already shouting rigging even before the elections. Something that is unheard of in U.S elections
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Evidora27: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Trump must win ijn
Ok I always read through this page and don't like commenting on anyone comment since I don't like offending people I don't know....so my first comment and I have to say something about this post....ur prayers will never come to pass, and may God forgive u cause u don't know what u are saying....come live in the states as a black man and u will not even mention the name called trump...
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by anigbajumo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2016

I spent most of my time yesterday on NL to defend nd educate some people that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, I can't just continue today coz some people has already blinded by sentiments.......

Just let me watch as the subject matter also unfold today.But the only religion that represents a symbol of unity and peace is Islam.

Good day.

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by gamaliel121(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
whoisuche:

May God forgive you. Christians are loving and caring.

Christians are bad....
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Skmoda360(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Trump must win ijn
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by shellman: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
ekolajossyadde:
May God bless My FFK for me. May he live long and more wisdom for him. May God give Trump success in the coming Election. Trump all the way in Jesus name. Amen
But that Trump that you hold into "Esteem " doesn't care a hoot about you whether Christian or Muslim as long as you are black He says Africans are only good at drinking, dancing& running after women
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Alfranco(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
psucc:
The sultan made one statement that was not suitable and of course the splinter group of Boko Haram confirmed it: that Muslims should only fight those who opposed their faith(and these are unmistakably the infidels).
The same stance held by those who kill in the name of their god made by a supposed leader. It is for 'peace' to reign to those who are in support...
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by DICKtator: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
So all what this fowl has been uttering since isn't garbage right? It takes a douchebag to know another douchebag

Bro,....." It takes a douchebag to know another douchebag?"

*Awkward silence*

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

I can't say it out cos it would just be a vicious cycle!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by burgessdon(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
FFK. I can understand why you wouldn't see anything good cooking from USA. Guess, it could be because of the life ban u got from them some years back.Sorry for that. I hope everyone here can see why FfK never sees anything good about them(US).
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by PaulIdu: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

I don't think you are better than him in any parameter used. I think you should worry more about yourself than worry about a man who has more pedigree than you from A -Z
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by foxvilles: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
hey bro
Actually I haven't found a verse in the Quran that says people that aren't of islamic faic should be slayed
During the days of the prophet, he lived peacefully with both muslims and the idol worshippers
Without forcing his faith on anyone
Some converted to islam because of Muhammed personality as a peace lover and trustworthy individual

Sometimes I define extremism to the statements of some people and it hurts a lot when people don't do what islam asks of them

I hope u understand me
Islam never taught me to kill (in exception of when I'm about to be killed or my family is about to be killed and the only way to free my self from the obvious killer is to kill him - that with the fear of God and sincerity)

Islam never says I shouldn't be friends wd people who aren't of my faith

Islam only taught me to be peaceful

Will you kip kwayet?

I love reading comments than making comments myself. This your statement is a blow to your face because as a Muslim k(which I suppose you are), you don't even know the extent to what the Quran contains.

Muhammad basically stated that Muslim should kill those opposed to their belief (I don't know if you've read your Hadith).

Painting him as a peace lover is trying to deceive what you've read emphatic stated in your Hadith. Muhammad told them to be tolerant with those of other faith for a season or for sometime. I quote him "for sometime" .

Except you're a Muslim apologist, you will never see reason to point out errors or fallible text by your prophet and self acclaimed perfect human (my foot).
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dmltoyin(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
foxvilles:

Will you kip kwayet?

I love reading comments than making comments myself. This your statement is a blow to your face because as a Muslim k(which I suppose you are), you don't even know the extent to what the Quran contains.

Muhammad basically stated that Muslim should kill those opposed to their belief (I don't know if you've read your Hadith).

Painting him as a peace lover is trying to deceive what you've read emphatic stated in your Hadith. Muhammad told them to be tolerant with those of other faith for a season or for sometime. I quote him "for sometime" .

Except you're a Muslim apologist, you will never see reason to point out errors or fallible text by your prophet and self acclaimed perfect human (my foot).
all thru my quotes, I tried my best not to be rude
That's what Muhammed taught me

Buh look at you
U can't state ur fact without using harsh words on ur recipient

If I were to be with you
As a human don't u think I can be provoked at the way u addressed me
You are just too confrontational
This is religion
We grew up to know about it

Ur faith is yours and mine is mine
Stay alive and practice what u believe as much as u want
And let me do mine as long as I'm not harming you

Now people tell me

WHO IS A REBEL

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by abimic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
The north keep currying favor to themselves with all gimmicks available, more money had gone northward than southward in a nation where reverse should have being the case. Why blame Kerry when he spoke base on indices availed him? FFK should learn sound rational sometimes, as if he commended the Muslims... how's telling someone to be tolerant a garbage? As if they don't know this before, and telling a visiting official he speaks garbage speaks low of FFK... sorry, who takes FFK serious? the supposedly Kuje bound entity.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by foxvilles: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
all thru my quotes, I tried my best not to be rude
That's what Muhammed taught me

Buh look at you
U can't state ur fact without using harsh words on ur recipient

If I were to be with you
As a human don't u think I can be provoked at the way u addressed me
You are just too confrontational
This is religion
We grew up to know about it

Ur faith is yours and mine is mine
Stay alive and practice what u believe as much as u want
And let me do mine as long as I'm not harming you

Now people tell me

WHO IS A REBEL

Don't turn the table around as you're trying to do.

I'm not angry at any religion, but coming to spew something at people's face as facts unchecked by even the person saying it and claiming to be part of that society can make someone outside the society with full knowledge of what's going on or written in their holy books get furious.

Say things the way they are, if you're ignorant of it, research it and get full knowledge of it before saying anything. And now you've quickly turned the victim.

Like I said before I rarely comment, but sometimes ignorant words can get someone with full knowledge of something to talk with fury.

Everything I said, I picked it from your Holy Books. Nothing I said is conflicting.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by shegsrules(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Best replies, I dey troway salute to them

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by proffray(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
complete garbage
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by donbenedict(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
DICKtator:

Bro,....." It takes a douchebag to know another douchebag?"

*Awkward silence*

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

I can't say it out cos it would just be a vicious cycle!!!

grin grin grin grin
hhahahahhaha
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dmltoyin(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
foxvilles:

Don't turn the table around as you're trying to do.

I'm not angry at any religion, but coming to spew something at people's face as facts unchecked by even the person saying it and claiming to be part of that society can make someone outside the society with full knowledge of what's going on or written in their holy books get furious.

Say things the way they are, if you're ignorant of it, research it and get full knowledge of it before saying anything. And now you've quickly turned the victim.

Like I said before I rarely comment, but sometimes ignorant words can get someone with full knowledge of something to talk with fury.

Everything I said, I picked it from your Holy Books. Nothing I said is conflicting.
ok
I guess u understand Arabic real good
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by mosclement: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
This so calld islam self
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by PastorOla1: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
ONIRANU TI DE O!!!! LIBATAN O!!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by foxvilles: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
ok
I guess u understand Arabic real good

Just go and study your Quran more, if you don't understand it, procure the Hadith too and place both them side by side, you'll have a eye opener if you're a thoughtful person.

Gracias!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
TRUMP 2016! FVCK OBOMBLA, FVCK HITLERY
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by bashydemy1: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ibunma:
May God bless FFK and deal with Buhari
I have a dog who's name is your father name.. I dont even know what most ladies think with am sure not brain.. Well someone of you have about 2 plots of land on your head how will you be able to think better.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Iscoalarcon: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=chukz999 post=48758769][/quote] I didn't insult anyone
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by chukagora(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
And all you do is to follow him up on all he says. Is this all you do for a leaving ? Grow up..
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by chukz999(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
I didn't insult anyone
U Did By Making Hate Statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) / 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.