Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" (39790 Views)

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Train Loan : ''withdraw Your Statement'' - Senate Lampoons Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Ahmeduana(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION, WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY, DID THE SULTAN PROMOTING RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by isnovic(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
I wasn't comfortable when the Foreign Minister of State to the US came calling to Nigeria and his first first point of official stop was in the office of the Sultan of Sokoto.

Something was off.

What promotion of peace had he engaged in to merit such visit when systemic elimination of Christians is ripe.
Secondly telling the BH to fight against anybody is even demonic and he should have be dethroned immediately as it simply means he endorses the group howbeit to infidels

FFK endorsement for the @realDonaldTrump is his right as a human to be aligned politically if he so pleases even if i think he is a catfish.

The news yesterday from Kaduna about another Christian massacre is to tell you this is a systemic genocide. The fact they are so bold tells you they have political support.

*modified*

Mr Trump ...is all of this true?... Our Changing Government.....

This information has all been checked... it is 100% Correct.

That's why there is such an alarm within US government, since Trump's statement about temporary suspension of migration of Muslims to US till US authorities make sure there is a proper concept of safe penetration of US territory.
People are stunned to learn that the head of the U.S. CIA is a Muslim!
Do hope this wakes up some!
Until it hits you like a ton of bricks read it again, until you understand!
We now have a Muslim government!

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia .

Obama's top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.
Hillary Clinton's top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are still involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt !
Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim .

Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim .

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama's Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim .

Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim .

Nancy Pelosi announced she will appoint Rep Andre Carson, D-Ind, a Muslim , as the first Muslim lawmaker on the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, of all things! It would make Carson the first Muslim to serve on the committee that receives intelligence on the threat of Islamic militants in the Middle East!

He has suggested that U.S. schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas, where education is based on the Quran!!!

Last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack Hussein Obama.
It's questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He did not repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again, in private. Yeah, right.
CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible??

Valarie Jarret wrote her college thesis on how she wanted to change America into a Muslim friendly nation and she is a Obama top advisor!
Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur'an, NOT the Bible!

Conservative Congresswoman Michele Bachman, R-MN, was vilified and verbally tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government!

Considering all these appointments, it would explain why Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the Middle East !

The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he's become!

Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us! It can only get worse!

In his book Obama said, "if it comes down to it, I will side with the Muslims".

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Ahmeduana(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2016
duduade:
Ma your type dey scatter the country.... What are you still doing here.... Very irrelevant sombooddy

Please relocate to the States and go join Trump s campaign team... You are needed there...
LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION, WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY, DID THE SULTAN PROMOTING RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Guyman02: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Plz what statement did kerry make undecided
Kerry you are an idiot and a stoopid arsselicker. You are saying rubbish.
Abeg who sabi wetin Kerry talk

He commended the Sultan for promoting religious tolerance in Nigeria even though 8 people were killed in Sultans domain of Talata Mafara on Monday. I hope Trump wins and keep to his words. Kerry is a jihadist who supports ISIS in Syria and Alqeda in Libya and Yemen. Kerry is a Useless idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Eberex(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all? He listened to this, he listened to that. Is this all does for a living?

May this country change permanently so the likes of this loud mouth will be forced to go farming.

if you have nothing better to say, you keep shut
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Ahmeduana(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Plz what statement did kerry make undecided

Kerry you are an idiot and a stoopid arsselicker. You are saying rubbish.

Abeg who sabi wetin Kerry talk
HE SAID THE SULTAN IS PROMOTING RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE, BUT AM ASKING THE SULTAN THAT IS HE PROMOTING RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE?
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Akinaukwa: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
I love nairaland cos is where blank bullets are fired at non targets, while real targets chill.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by omojeesu(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
hey bro
Actually I haven't found a verse in the Quran that says people that aren't of islamic faic should be slayed
During the days of the prophet, he lived peacefully with both muslims and the idol worshippers
Without forcing his faith on anyone
Some converted to islam because of Muhammed personality as a peace lover and trustworthy individual

Sometimes I define extremism to the statements of some people and it hurts a lot when people don't do what islam asks of them

I hope u understand me
Islam never taught me to kill (in exception of when I'm about to be killed or my family is about to be killed and the only way to free my self from the obvious killer is to kill him - that with the fear of God and sincerity)

Islam never says I shouldn't be friends wd people who aren't of my faith

Islam only taught me to be peaceful

Dear dmltoyin, I guess you are a Yoruba Muslim.

Are you not being naive? Terrorists kill in the name of Allah. Ordinary citizens in Islamic countries and northern Nigeria kill innocent non-Muslims in mob actions.

Islam largely spread by the sword lead by Mohammed at the beginning, then others after him. The Quran and hadith contain many references to justify violence against non-believers who are regarded as inconsequential to be oppressed, exploited and disposed off like slaves.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dmltoyin(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
omojeesu:

Dear dmltoyin, I guess you are a Yoruba Muslim.

Are you not being naive? Terrorists kill in the name of Allah. Ordinary citizens in Islamic countries and northern Nigeria kill innocent non-Muslims in mob actions.

Islam largely spread by the sword lead by Mohammed at the beginning, then others after him. The Quran and hadith contain many references to justify violence against non-believers who are regarded as inconsequential to be oppressed, exploited and disposed off like slaves.

Good day.

could u please make a reference of such verse
I'm not aware of it maybe

And killing in the name of Allah?
You see, people are going to be held reponsible for their doings, I mean personally
Someone can gladly rape a woman and later say it's the work of the devil
Don't tell me u believe those animals shouting Allah before slaughtering a fellow human
God talked bout'em in d holy Quran - said, then gonn be in the bottom of hell where the pain and suffering is so grievous - unimaginable

Well to God belongs the ultimate judgement

Personally
Islam never taught me to be violent
Good day

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by chukz999(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
Children of hate (nyamiris) have already derailed this thread SMH for them undecided

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by MinCeteris: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
jaso1:

FFK suddenly become your father despite ridiculous and embarrassing lashes on Bianka the wife of Odumegu Ojuku!
Some of you guys here are suffering from PDP corruption syndrome. This decease is known to be eaten up brain.

All you need to be loved by the Igbos is just to attack or say negative thing about PMB and APC.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Suljosh: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
I agree with FFK on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by oluwaahmed: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
D slave master kerry have cme back to deir free slaves 4 dem 2 contribute 2 hillary Clinton. I wld hav bn surprised if dey dint visit deir puppets holdin dis country 2 ransom.
Abeg TRUMP do & win dis electn.
#istandwithtrump

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by duduade: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Ahmeduana:

YOU TRYING**************
grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by kindredspirit(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
John Kerry reminds me of Guy Smiley.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by july66: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:

For your information, this & a few others are the voices of opposition since Olisah Metuh was silenced by the forces of repression. Oliser isn't more corrupt than a Tinubu, Amaechi & others working the streets as free men. Most of the people being convicted on the pages of newspaper before facing trial claimed they didn't know the money was for arms just the same way Buhari got his jeeps from Dasuki. If they eventually end up in jail then Buhari will have questions to answer at the end of his tenure. I know the way government works in Nigeria. The tons of money which was flown to Port harcourt for the Rivers governorship election as we saw on the media came from somewhere. You can fool some people always but you can not fool everybody all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by omojeesu(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
hey bro
Actually I haven't found a verse in the Quran that says people that aren't of islamic faic should be slayed
During the days of the prophet, he lived peacefully with both muslims and the idol worshippers
Some converted to islam because of Muhammed personality as a peace lover and trustworthy individual

Sometimes I define extremism to the statements of some people and it hurts a lot when people don't do what islam asks of them

I hope u understand me
Islam never taught me to kill (in exception of when I'm about to be killed or my family is about to be killed and the only way to free my self from the obvious killer is to kill him - that with the fear of God and sincerity)

Ok, check this out:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Ibunma:
May God bless FFK and deal with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Boyooosa(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Who is FFK? E be like say he no know say Donald Trump hates that his oga's (GEJ) tenure pass shiit... Ediot!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by dokiOloye(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
dmltoyin:
hey bro

I hope u understand me

Mohammed never lived any peaceful life unless U do not read that una hadith abi wetin.
Mohammed fought and fought and fought all thru his adult life and personally killed hundreds of people.
He was fond also of robbing caravans and abducting females and raping them d same day in d name of that they are spoils of war,exactly d same thing boko haram did wt d chibok girls and other girls.
Read Ur hadith oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Myself2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all?

No he doesn't HAS ,,,,,,,,,,,jeeez what bunkum we see on nairalanders on a daily
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Children of hatred a.k.a afonja have already derailed this thread SMH for them undecided[/quote]
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Myself2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wadeoye:
Does this guy has any job doing at all?

No he doesn't HAS ,,,,,,,,,,,jeeez what bunkum we see on nairalanders on a daily
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by willoski(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
frenchwine:
True to our type, many here are already attacking the messenger, leaving out the message.
FFK is right, both the sultan that dresses like an 18th century masquerade and Kerry are one of a kind, societal misfits

lol, are you serious
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by kingsBreed(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
duduade:
Na your type dey scatter the country.... What are you still doing here.... Very irrelevant sombooddy

Please relocate to the States and go join Trump s campaign team... You are needed there...

He needs Tfare Mr duduode,oh sorry duduade
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Cubeet2: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
God Bless FFK
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by lawnreigh(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
evilapc:
We all know that the infidel Kerry has gone to sokoto to give them plan B on how to destroy Nigeria, maybe plan A is not working affectively as they thought

Trump will surely win, and God will use him to dislodge all these evil monsters killing people for their gods
And you think is easy to wipe over 2 billion people away on earth. Ask Hitler how he ended
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by lakesider(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
fani kayode!!!!
yab obasanjo , obasanjo gave him a job ,
yab jonathan , jonathan gave him a job,
yab ,buhari , buhari jailed him ,
sorry man , ples re-strategise
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by Progressive15: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
FFK is mentally sick that requires surgical operation.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by nurusystem(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
ffk is a senseless human being,,he always look for publicity, & d dude is highly currupt..
Re: Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" by monex(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
So all what this fowl has been uttering since isn't garbage right? It takes a douchebag to know another douchebag

those who had FFK as Minister and Publicity aide need to check their mental state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Toyin Saraki Speaks At United Nations Event... See Photos / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.