Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! (788 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello guys... If your woman ask you to prostrate and apologize for her in order to Pacify her, after you've really hurt her. Will you do it.
This is the dilemma a friend of mine find himself. Thou he is quite egocentric and He love her woman so much and doesn't want to loose her, but she caught him flirting/cheating with someone else, she was so hurt badly, and my friend tried to reconcile back with her, after much pleadings she said my friend must prostrate and apologize to her.. Well all this was discussed on phone, and my friend being egocentric has been finding it difficult or kind of ridiculous to do so... How would you advise him..?

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Davash222(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yes... If there is Gold on her waist.
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Davash222:
Yes... If there is Gold on her waist.
hahaha. Badt guy.
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Spartanville(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tosinex:
Hello guys... If your woman ask you to prostrate and apologize for her in order to Pacify her, after you've really hurt her. Will you do it.
This is the dilemma a friend of mine find himself. Thou he is quite egocentric and He love her woman so much and doesn't want to loose her, but she caught him flirting/cheating with someone else, she was so hurt badly, and my friend tried to reconcile back with her, after much pleadings she said my friend must prostrate and apologize to her.. Well all this was discussed on phone, and my friend being egocentric has been finding it difficult or kind of ridiculous to do so... How would you advise him..?
grin
Tosinex:
if u knw hw 2 flirtz den u must knw hw 2 postrate na
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Topestbilly(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yes, I can. Kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Nasa28(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin I will not allow it get to that extent
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nasa28:
grin I will not allow it get to that extent
unmhmm quite thoughtful.. But now it has gotten to it what will you do?
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will not.

Let the worst happen! undecided
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
If it my girlfriend.....nope angry
If it is my wife.....yelss na (In Jenifer's voice) grin grin grin grin

Modified: (In my grandfather's voice)...if I catch her cheating, she goes. If she catch me, she goes... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Olasco93: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2016
No wonder divorce is happening so quick like ' phone flash'. My advice is to Do what is Right, Necessary and Important.
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2016
Judging from the offense committed by your friend then that shouldn't be a big deal if he sees her as a marriage material...
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by firstking01(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Nothing is there na
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by gabinogem(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmm... If she can't accept a sincere apology from my heart...then, so long. cool
Re: Hello Guys, Can You Prostrate For Your Woman, If She Ask You To! by Burgerlomo: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Tosinex:

Absolutely yes, if she can be on her two knees to ask for forgiveness whenever she did something wrong, I see know reason why I can't do the same for her too whenever I offended her. Kosi biggie ninu e.

(1) (Reply)

The he / Online Hottest Asshole / She Wants Me To take Away Her Pride..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.