Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5348 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by idu1(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2016
drake49:
Please am a young boy and my girlfriend is 19 years old. She last saw her period july and today is the 29th day she hasn't seen her period yet. We have not had sex long before her last period until last week Friday. Am scared, please what can i do, what could it be?
Relax

I dont think she's pregnant.

Case closed.

Use condom next time!
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Double wahala 4 deady body grin, Pele o Mr or Mrs adviser, I think your service is needed in Aso Rock as a special adviser. Mo shi fila o, respect.
grin grin grin that's one of the cheapest methods for pregnancy test. Warm la pregnant cold la safe.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by SmellingAnus(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Don't start what you can't finish undecided
what you are saying here will encourage the young man to deny the pregnancy and you know what that can lead to for a 19 year old girl.

Btw who says a woman cannot get pregnant in hee safe period? better use google very well undecided before misinforming people.

Nairalanders and their theories sha

Of course I know that a woman can get pregnant both on safe period and even during menstruation although such cases are rear... I am not a novice in this aspect.... The possibility of him not been responsible is very high... By the way it's also posssible she is not pregnant that's why I asked if she used Pill, so next time try and be objective, don't reply people on nairaland as if they are the cause of your problems
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kinibigdeal(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2016
How old are you?

DesChyko:

From your personal perspective, it is.
Look beyond your nose and see the responsibilities managed by this age bracket in the world today and nevet make such condescending error of overgeneralization again.

Your siblings and relations aged that may be kids to you, but you simply just can't behave anyhow you feel around people of this age bracket and walk away as an adult correcting a kid.

Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Greenbullet(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2016
gimakon:
Gold circle is 50 naira
Ruff rider Is 150 naira

Oga, why? But this money no plenty to bring this kain shame way u wan bring yourself and the poor girl into na... and you no even plan am...

U don't have a house, nothing, precisely no job and you thinking of bringing in a child to suffer, or kill the poor girl during abortion... have you a heart at all? you and this girl are accomplice to murder (if there is an abortion) you have killed someone I hope you know?

Na wa o. Just hope you don't... or its not as in thinking sha.

. gold circle i s 80naira
ruff rider is 300naira

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Greenbullet(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2016
drake49:
first am not a kid like you think. Am 22years and i just want to get a good advice from my fellow Nlanders. She's very worried and scared, it's making me scared also
22is still a kid and the fact that you are scared still intensifies it.do you have a job ,no,a house,no,a car ,no,any means of survival ,hell no you don't .you are probably a jambite or in 100l and you just destroyed that poor girls life,you be EWU.
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Burgerlomo: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
grin grin grin that's one of the cheapest methods for pregnancy test. Warm la pregnant cold la safe.

For real? Okey-dokey, are you fricking kidding me? See that your warm la pregnancy, while cold is confirmed la safe delivery grin Ibeji lantilanti.
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Burgerlomo:

For real? Okey-dokey, are you fricking kidding me? See that your warm la pregnancy, while cold is confirmed la safe delivery grin Ibeji lantilanti.
I'm serious about the method tongue
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by drake49(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
22is still a kid and the fact that you are scared still intensifies it.do you have a job ,no,a house,no,a car ,no,any means of survival ,hell no you don't .you are probably a jambite or in 100l and you just destroyed that poor girls life,you be EWU.
am a 400lvl student and she's is a 200lvl students both of us in Uniben. Please only need advice and not insult. Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Burgerlomo: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm serious about the method tongue

Mo ti gbo, but what about in the course of testing and the dude mistakenly drop another yogurt?
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Greenbullet(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
drake49:
am a 400lvl student and she's is a 200lvl students both of us in Uniben. Please only need advice and not insult. Thanks
. well I wilould just like to congratulate you@papa sombodi.
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Burgerlomo:

Mo ti gbo, but what about in the course of testing and the dude mistakenly drop another yogurt?
That is her luck, yogurt is good for her health
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Burgerlomo: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
That is her luck, yogurt is good for her health

I doff my hat
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Greenbullet:
. gold circle i s 80naira
ruff rider is 300naira

Ehn, na 300 he no fit afford?
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by DesChyko: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
How old are you?
Old enough to perceive and correct your obnoxious error cool
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Greenbullet(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2016
gimakon:

Ehn, na 300 he no fit afford?
abi and he like pussy.
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kinibigdeal(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Oh
DesChyko:

Old enough to perceive and correct your obnoxious error cool
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by NevetsIbot(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
22 is still a kid. Why didnt you seek for advice before you do it? Arent you aware of the consequences before you engage in such act. You both should go for test

22 is still a kid to you Mr Man.... the whites get married at 18,19,20... Don't come here to use age to bully people. The guy is old enough. He's a man... Funny enough, he calls himself a boy. It's just age... The real thing is what he carries... Whatever he carries eithher makes him a man or a kid
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dondave11: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Drake49 .. Howfar, has she done the test?
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Engineermbugame(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol op dis ur babe No sharp at all i think he get hot drinks(kiki )dem dey use flush D sperm.Lemme Go buy a packet of condoms
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nairaschool01(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Papa bomboy u are highly welcome to the fathers association of Nigeria.....
Re: Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by goldenbullet: 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
08066620214...CALL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU08066620214...CALL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU08066620214...CALL ME AND I WILL HELP YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husspuppi: If I Need Chioma She Will Be Mine In 2 Weeks. / Too Hard To Love / I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.