Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? (3941 Views)

Can You Explain The Chemistry Going On In This Pics? / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by grailife(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2005
To buy an island is the same as courting a woman, you can never explain exactly why you love her, it's chemistry-something you cannot define-a feeling that you can stay forever
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Seun(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2005
Actually, the things make a man to love a woman can be classified into three categories: assets, history and personality (in decreasing order of prominence!)
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2005
explain why u love a woman? that's a mystery!
up till 2moro it's a question i find very difficult to answer. but somehow for me it goes beyond the face, more into the individual, are u comfortable with her? are u free to be who u are with her? do u both have mutual respect for ur personalities, differences and independence? it's an inner chemistry that is hard to put into words but it is possible to love a woman!
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by nicetohave(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2005
I am still trying to figure that out...or maybe have my head examined instead!!
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Gabry(f): 4:47am On May 27, 2008
wink
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Gabry(f): 4:47am On May 27, 2008
Well, my boyfriend told me that he loves me because we have the same brain and that I am his other half. I dont see why not cause he does Plan A's and I do Plan B's incase if Plan A dont work than we will go for Plan B over every thing especially in the business which we are doing. And we are obsess with doing alot of activities together, Nice ones, stupid ones, crazy ones. Everything (but of course we let each other have our personal space too). We would want to call ourself as twins but not really really cause its more than that.
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by liquid7: 5:54am On May 27, 2008
Seun:

Actually, the things make a man to love a woman can be classified into three categories: assets, history and personality (in decreasing order of prominence!)
Spot on.There is no mystery about anything .
Basically you love her for a reason same as she fell in love with you for a reason.
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Godalone(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2008
I love my wife because we share thesame ideology.
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by saucekid(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2008
why do i love ibkaye?
because i love her kiss
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by tngtech(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2008
Godalone:

I love my wife because we share thesame ideology.

good for u.
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by tngtech(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2008
saucekid:

why do i love ibkaye?
because i love her kiss

oh, so cute smiley
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by saucekid(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2008
@ tngtech
that is my reason and it surpases any other one
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by TolaniLuv: 11:52am On May 27, 2008
I luff my girl friend because she's pretty outside and beautiful inside. Specially design, one of a kind, abike mi. a dun ma ra don, e ma ba mi do omo yen. Perfect lips, Hips, idi e wan ni be.

Great voice just like Vicky voice on 93.7 cool fm, we'll make d perfect couples in next 5 years! I can't wait yummy

In my eyes only she's the prettiest girl in the world !!!

D koko b say I love her die that what count!
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by mufuteeeee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
TolaniLuv:
I luff my girl friend because she's pretty outside and beautiful inside. Specially design, one of a kind, abike mi. a dun ma ra don, e ma ba mi do omo yen. Perfect lips, Hips, idi e wan ni be.

Great voice just like Vicky voice on 93.7 cool fm, we'll make d perfect couples in next 5 years! I can't wait yummy

In my eyes only she's the prettiest girl in the world !!!

D koko b say I love her die that what count!

How has it been with Abike? Nibo ni e ba oro yin de?
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by TolaniLuv: 5:00am On Feb 29, 2020
mufuteeeee:

How has it been with Abike? Nibo ni e ba oro yin de?

I no remember the girl I was talking about here again sorry
Re: Can You Explain Exactly Why You Love Her? by Offpoint: 5:20am On Feb 29, 2020
2005grin topic, damn!!!
When Nairalanders were still normal, now 98% of nairalanders are mad including the one reading this.

(1) (Reply)

I'm 39 Hes 25 / Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? / 9 Most Ridiculous Sex Myths Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.