Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How 2 Spot A Hoe - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Spot A Hoe (23067 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin na wao...but op there is nothing like a male hoe.guys who keep numerious girlfriends are called playas and besides women love dating playas .
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

I believe in staying loyal, I wouldn't have it any other way. But loyality is no more a one sided thing. Evolution has taken place.

This part interests me more.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
lefulefu:
grin grin na wao...but op there is nothing like a male hoe.guys who keep numerious girlfriends are called playas and besides women love dating playas .
Player = Glorified Hoe wink
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Lezzlie post=48823706] So you've been on a mission to rescue me.
I am at a place where I have always wanted to be.

'Nope! I finally saw things from your perspective and realized there is nothing I can do to change it'

Hold the prayer. Women don't have natural love. Never. If it's not money induced, it is materialistic or fame.

Only men have the ability to love women naturally.

'I disagree with you on this.
Even if I don't know about any other person, I know of my elder sister and myself. If men can love naturally, why cheat?'

Can you tell me why women have been 'repressed' for millions of years, across cultures and civilisations and races who never came across each other? Is that a coincidence?

'Men are physically stronger. The ones considered to be physically weak are always repressed'

Budding, undercover feminist.

'Cos I suggested that women could have been the brain the inventions made by men does not in any way suggest I'm a feminist. If they had been given the opportunity to express themselves, we would definitely have more to enjoy. This is not me denying or agreeing to be a feminist, though'

That's because you're somewhat nice.
I never claimed it's my right.

It's just nature
'Make I no overdo before I find myself in your black list cool
It's in everyone's nature to be wild. we decide to give in or not' [quote]
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You know what interests me?
What you think about male hoes?
Because I know from that time you called
Refin.er a red district lady (without just cause)
you believe they are female.
But them alone?
•••••••••
Don't give me no long reply either
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

What exactly is your interest in it, sir
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Longman6(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=Beamborla post=48824297][/quote] what did you study in university, were you a liberal art student?
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
@ Beamborla, your quote wasn't clean so I had to respond this way. I will number your points and deal with them serially.

1-- Men love yet they cheat? Yes. Men has the ability to separate love from sex and this is still alien to most women.

I have written a thread on this aspect sometime ago. Before Christianity's concept of one man one wife, have men not loved?

2-- You say men use their physical strength to suppress women? You're laughable! What's technology, psychology and science got to do with physical strength?

Even in the olden days, has physical strength amongst men make them technological pioneers?

3-- Saying men got the idea of science, navigation, astrology, Meteorology, space tech and medical science from women is not only feministic, it is mysticism and voodooism in full display.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by vicstar(m): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Do what? You mean fück? Is that what you euphemised as 'thing'?

Yes I fück. Nothing in the whole world beats the feeling of a dïck sandwiched deep by the wet lips of püssy.

And not even the smell of new bank notes thrills more. than the moist, dampness of wet püssy.

Yes, I fück.

chai, I fall for this lines cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by vicechancellor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This is personal for you obviously .
••••••••
Just tell me which of them is yer number? Or is it more than 1?
Because only 1 who is seriously pained and guilty would say the bold
op, haven't any of these same hoes f*cked you before? just asking.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicechancellor:
op, haven't any of these same hoes f*cked you before? just asking.
Virgin
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

What exactly is your interest in it, sir

I am pro-fidelity too. I believe loyalty shouldn't be demanded - it should be earned by making concessions and meeting the other person half-way.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
@ Beamborla, your quote wasn't clean so I had to respond this way. I will number your points and deal with them serially.

1-- Men love yet they cheat? Yes. Men has the ability to separate love from sex and this is still alien to most women.

I have written a thread on this aspect sometime ago. Before Christianity's concept of one man one wife, have men not loved?

2-- You say men use their physical strength to suppress women? You're laughable! What's technology, psychology and science got to do with physical strength?

Even in the olden days, has physical strength amongst men make them technological pioneers?

3-- Saying men got the idea of science, navigation, astrology, Meteorology, space tech and medical science from women is not only feministic, it is mysticism and voodooism in full display.
We talked about repression. Here is an example. Before women were able to liberate themselves, they were not allowed to write. They had to adopt pen names.

I didn't say with all certainty that the ideas were gotten from women, i only suggested ccould have been gotten from women which is very possible. Lol...before you serve me my head.

That's not true, I think women are more skilled in separating love from sex

I tried to quote and reply like you do bet I failed. sad
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Longman6:

what did you study in university, were you a liberal art student?
Nope!
I studied mass communication
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I am pro-fidelity too. I believe loyalty shouldn't be demanded - it should be earned by making concessions and meeting the other person half-way.

Ah tenk you!
I was almost beginning to think I'm committing a great crime against humanity by insisting that loyalty should be enjoyed by everyone who deserves it.

There is hope. Thanks for the sunshine.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by vicechancellor(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Virgin
only if you were telling the truth, the world(feminine) would have been a better place. But seriously, what's the rage about male hoe. even Solomon bleeped a thousand women in his lifetime, David nko? haven't you asked yourself, why is it that its only women that have hymen. you have a point in what you're saying though, nonetheless women are the rightful heiresses to that throne.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicechancellor:
only if you were telling the truth, the world(feminine) would have been a better place. But seriously, what's the rage about male hoe. even Solomon bleeped a thousand women in his lifetime, David nko? haven't you asked yourself, why is it that its only women that have hymen. you have a point in what you're saying though, nonetheless women are the rightful heiresses to that throne.
I'm being truthful.,no reason ta lie.
••••••••
You agree I have a point, you said? Good.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by vicechancellor(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm being truthful.,no reason ta lie.
••••••••
You agree I have a point, you said? Good.
somehow, unfortunately it's a man's world. even God is perceived to be a man. are you still gonna get married to a man after all these ya feminist stuffz?

1 Like

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

We talked about repression. Here is an example. Before women were able to liberate themselves, they were not allowed to write. They had to adopt pen names.

I didn't say with all certainty that the ideas were gotten from women, i only suggested ccould have been gotten from women which is very possible. Lol...before you serve me my head.

That's not true, I think women are more skilled in separating love from sex

I tried to quote and reply like you do bet I failed. sad

Women were never deprived of writing. Most educated literature pioneers were actually educated by their mothers at home!

In all of history, repressed people have used their oppression to explore inbuilt talent.

Jews who suffered anti-Semitic discrimination all over Europe learnt business and physics so well they are an influential force in the world. From producing the H-bomb dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the 2nd world wars to influencing world politics and carving out the Israeli state in 1947 from nothing.

Slavery spurred African Americans to invent jazz, Soul, R%B , Rock&Role that all modern music from country, rock, pop and all sprang from.

Japan turned the debilitating effect of the aftershocks of worldwar2 to become one of the most technologically advanced countries today! The list goes on.....

What has the 'repression' of women produced? Nothing but feminism and depression, premature ovarian failure, premature aging, and hormonally distorted women.

When evolution made women carry a foetus for 9 months and nurse that tender infant for years, evolution is directly telling women, pioneering technologies, and science isn't for you.

Feminism is lying to you.

Women enjoy nothing more than children surrounding them watching telemundo and waiting for their sons and daughters to marry into good families.

Men love adventure- that's competition, be it fùcking or building.

N.b to quote someone in a segmented fashion, copy this after clicking the quote button:
[ quote author=Beamborla post=48825441 ]

Then, choose the part you want to quote and add this : [/quote]
After writing your opinion end it with this which you've copied earlier:

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicechancellor:
somehow, unfortunately it's a man's world. even God is perceived to be a man. are you still gonna get married to a man after all these ya feminist stuffz?
Haha grin of course I will.
•••••
There are good and respectful men in the world,I'll get me 1 of em.
•••••
I'm nit a feminist. I just hate the double standards
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

chai, I fall for this lines cheesy grin

Bro , these feminists need graphic depiction of reality.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by MrCork: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[b] There is the common misconception that Hoes are female.
But.......
[size=20pt]1. Hoes have a 3rd leg[/size]
A Hoe can be spotted with the Unclad eye.
1 of the physical attributes of a Hoe is the "3rd Leg" .
But not ALL hoes
So don't get the regual guys mixed up with the True Hoes.

[size=20pt]2.Hoes CAN NOT keep it covered.[/size]
They have to bring it out!
Whether their sending deek picks or
begging a woman for Mouth Action!
•••••
They just can't keep it covered!!!!
•••••••••
[size=20pt]3.Hoes are not faithful[/size]
He will not be satisfied with 1 woman he must have another
which he lovingly terms his "side chick" or the variant "side piece".
••••••
Do not try and fix this man
He is a Hoe. Leave him.
••••••••
[size=20pt]4. Hoes gleefully look at women's body pictures on social media[/size]
He checks the Facebook/tumblr/Instagram pages of females just 2 catch a glimpse of an exposed breast
,a butt cheek peeking from a pair of shorts .
It doesn't matter if it's the slightest of skin showing or non at all but a woman in fitted jeans or top,a hoe will like it!! undecided

[size=20pt]5. A Hoe will bleep anything[/size]
It doesn't matter to him
As long as it has a opening
A woman, a animal a fanta bottle
As ling as it has a opening it's good 2 bleep
A hoe shows no distinction. [/b]

..correction..KingCheezyPuff is not realy a Hoe...she a zimbabwe femmmminst..i swaar! smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

..correction..KingCheezyPuff is not realy a Hoe...she a zimbabwe femmmminst! smiley
Hello Cork,you whole post quoted.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Well not all farmers, most especially if the hoe is blunt, crude and useless and better still, has outlived it's usefulness.

Why do you think hoes are now being relegated, called 'crude farm implement' and replaced with fancy tractors?

So you see, any hoe that has outlived it usefulness will be insulted, discarded and thrown out.
bro i just love ur analysis cheesy
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Bro , these feminists need graphic depiction of reality.
Lezz you talk sexual all the time.
This has nothin' 2 do with feminist, of which I am not.
••••••
Don't lead sweet little vicstar astray undecided he's just a teen tongue
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

..correction..KingCheezyPuff is not realy a Hoe...she a zimbabwe femmmminst..i swaar! smiley
No better description.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Women were never deprived of writing. Most educated literature pioneers were actually educated by their mothers at home!

In all of history, repressed people have used their oppression to explore inbuilt talent.

Jews who suffered anti-Semitic discrimination all over Europe learnt business and physics so well they are an influential force in the world. From producing the H-bomb dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki to end the 2nd world wars to influencing world politics and carving out the Israeli state in 1947 from nothing.

Slavery spurred African Americans to invent jazz, Soul, R%B , Rock&Role that all modern music from country, rock, pop and all sprang from.

Japan turned the debilitating effect of the aftershocks of worldwar2 to become one of the most technologically advanced countries today! The list goes on.....

What has the 'repression' of women produced? Nothing but feminism and depression, premature ovarian failure, premature aging, and hormonally distorted women.

When evolution made women carry a foetus for 9 months and nurse that tender infant for years, evolution is directly telling women, pioneering technologies, and science isn't for you.

Feminism is lying to you.

Women enjoy nothing more than children surrounding them watching telemundo and waiting for their sons and daughters to marry into good families.

Men love adventure- that's competition, be it fùcking or building.

N.b to quote someone in a segmented fashion, copy this after clicking the quote button:

Then, choose the part you want to quote and add this :
After writing your opinion end it with this which you've copied earlier:

They were. The repression was that bad.

I don't even know where to start from. I'm sure you wouldn't tell your female child that technology and science is not meant for her.

...maybe you'd understand better when you look into your female child's sweet innocent eyes someday.

Thanks for the tips.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
No better description.
I'm African American angry and I'm not a feminist,
I'm just fed up with double standards of which you are a upholder of
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by MrCork: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hello Cork,you whole post quoted.

...remember we had a debate about u a while bak about lessssbians & every one agreed u was the feminist & Audray was the lezzsbian coz she wears man cloths
. I lie?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

...remember we had a debate about u a while bak about lessssbians & every one agreed u was the feminist & Audray was the lezzsbian coz she wears man cloths
. I lie?
undecided
Ha! grin You lie .
what is it you doing here, Cork?
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by MrCork: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ha! grin You lie .
what is it you doing here, Cork?

...sweeery u a beaaieifull lady..even if u charge £50..i will giv u my whole salary insted & pay u £10 extra for kiss!!((Real Talk)) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery u a beaaieifull lady..even if u charge £50..i will giv u my whole salary insted & pay u £10 extra for kiss!!((Real Talk)) smiley
That's a terrible thing ta say to a woman undecided
••••••• but you know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.