Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How 2 Spot A Hoe - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Spot A Hoe (23050 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Your last statement is very very correct...
Both sexes are guilty... Both sexes have got whor*es
Only religious practice, Christianity to be precise, that term men that.

Before religious practice, before Western moral imperialism and after, women were hoes.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Before religious practice, before Western moral imperialism and after, women are hoes.

And men who are morally loose are what?
Thank God for Yoruba, anybody can be tagged 'ashewo'

Women are hoes...like every living female is a whor*e?
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Before religious practice, before Western moral imperialism and after, women are hoes.

Darn it Lezz,Men are Hoes.
They are just enabled Hoes by society.The end.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

And men who are morally loose are what?
Men who are morally loose? You mean men who fück girls randomly? They are trying to live out their nature in a world gone askew and distorted by religious construction and Western moral imposition.

Beamborla:

Thank God for Yoruba, anybody can be tagged 'ashewo'
I don't speak or understand Yoruba, but I know like all African languages, it isn't standardised!
Beamborla:

Women are hoes...like every living female is a whor*e?
Don't distort my statement. There are women and there are hoes.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Darn it L.ezz,Men are Hoes.
They are just enabled Hoes by society.The end.
OK
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Men who are morally loose? You men who fücks girls randomly? They are trying to live out their nature in world gone askew and distorted by religious construction and Western moral imposition.

I don't speak or understand Yoruba, but I know like all African languages, it isn't standardised!
Don't distort my statement. There are women and there are hoes.
Same thing apply to ladies who fücks randomly... You can't tell me nature permits men to go after everything with a hole yet ladies are to be insulted and called names when they also engage in such act.

What is bad is bad.
Moreover, this is double standard at its peak
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Same thing apply to ladies who fücks randomly... You can't tell me nature permits men to go after everything with a hole yet ladies are to be insulted and called names when they also engage in such act.

What is bad is bad.
Moreover, this is double standard at its peak

Nature is double standard in creation and geographical characteristics. Take a look at the world!

Snow there , none here.
Earthquake there , never here.

Nature gave you a püssy, and me a dick. Their usage aren't same.

And no woman wants or have the need to fück randomly like a man.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Nature is double standard in creation and geographical characteristics. Take a look at the world!

Snow there , none here.

She does have her way of compensating each one.

You want a loyal woman but you don't believe you should also be loyal.

Some are doing it and the society have decided to give them a name.

We can't always see things from the same perspective, though. At least you agree this discussion is a product of double standard.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Snow there , none here.

Wait a minute. Do you do that?
grin is that why you oppose this thread so strongly?
•••••••
Because you do the things I listed?
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by kowalsky: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,actually I didn't.
I don't really care what any1 who opposes has 2 say because the fact remains the same
MEN ARE HOES lipsrsealed
•••••

Still want you even if you fink ama hoe [color=][/color] cry
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Wait a minute. Do you do that?
grin is that why you oppose this thread so strongly?
•••••••
Because you do the things I listed?

Do what? You mean fück? Is that what you euphemised as 'thing'?

Yes I fück. Nothing in the whole world beats the feeling of a dïck sandwiched deep by the wet lips of püssy.

And not even the smell of new bank notes thrills more than the moist, dampness of wet püssy.

Yes, I fück.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by dickhead01(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Yes I fück. Nothing in the whole world beats the feeling of a dïck sandwiched deep by the wet lips of püssy.

And not even the smell of new bank notes thrills more than the moist, dampness of wet püssy.

Yes, I fück.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

She does have her way of compensating each one.

You want a loyal woman but you don't believe you should also be loyal.

Some are doing it and the society have decided to give them a name.

We can't always see things from the same perspective, though. At least you agree this discussion is a product of double standard.

A man's loyalty is in security, provision and nurturing!

A woman's loyalty is keeping that püssy fresh and waiting until I knock back.

Your püssy needs to have the elasticity to curve to your man's dïck. Stay loyal.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Yes, I fück.
Lezz being sexually active doesn't make a woman a hoe, so it doesn't make you 1 either.
•••••••
But know everything that women are called
hoes for
••••••••
yer a hoe for doing 2 because it's the same act you wear the same tittle.Period.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Your püssy needs to have the elasticity to curve to your man's dïck. Stay loyal.
Are you kidding? shocked shocked shocked

Of'cos you are! cheesy
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz being sexually active doesn't make a woman a hoe, so it doesn't make you 1 either.
•••••••
But know everything that women are called
hoes for
••••••••
yer a hoe for doing 2 because it's the same act you wear the same tittle.Period.
I am being a man for fùcking more than one woman.
See? I Bleep and go on to play table tennis while you still hang around with a dull ache in between your legs.

You remain emotionally skewed, for no woman can truly fück without her emotions. That's why the average woman believe a lie even when she knows the truth.

They need the excuse to part their legs. That's why society shame women who fück about. She isn't just sharing her body, she's sharing her emotions. This has been scientifically proven.

Doubt me, why are prøstitutes more maddened and embittered than armed robbers?

Except you're coming from a religious angle, I may listen to you. But ordinarily, you're mistaken.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
kowalsky:

Still want you even if you fink ama hoe [color=][/color] cry
Haha grin
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by anigbajumo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
OK. We'll I only use the word Hoe when I see some male acting like 1 .
••••••
So you can leave my thread alone now. We agree

You agree or no agree the fact are just there,continue littering the cyber space with that yer prejudiced thread....

Am outter here....

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Are you kidding? shocked shocked shocked

Of'cos you are! cheesy
which part?
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by anigbajumo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Buhahahahaha,wen most of them are packaging the kittykat wey don reach elastic limits.....

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

You agree or no agree the fact are just there,continue littering the cyber space with that yer prejudiced thread....

Am outter here....

Stop talkin' like me.
••••••
You lezz etc. are the 1's being hypothetical here.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
anigbajumo:

Buhahahahaha,wen most of them are packaging the kittykat wey don reach elastic limits.....

Don't mind them.

Attempting to limit the power of men.

Soon they are telling us to watch telemundo instead of football. These befuddled ladies want to turn every man into a love-zombie

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
which part?
First and second sentence abi na phrase
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

First and second sentence abi na phrase
No jokes!!!
But I thought for a fleeting second you refer to the elastic nature of püssy.

The world, technology, sciences, cartography, astronomy, primatology, arts and civilisations were built when men where men. Fücking and conquering the world.

Now civilisation is on its head with you folks turning us into love-monomaniacs.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
I am being a man for fùcking more than one woman.
See? I Bleep and go on to play table tennis while you still hang around with a dull ache in between your legs.

You remain emotionally skewed, for no woman can truly fück without her emotions. That's why the average woman believe a lie even when she knows the truth.

They need the excuse to part their legs. That's why society shame women who fück about. She isn't just sharing her body, she's sharing her emotions. This has been scientifically proven.

Doubt me, why are prøstitutes more maddened and embittered than armed robbers?

Except you're coming from a religious angle, I may listen to you. But ordinarily, you're mistaken.
you can't type without mentioning the vagina undecided
•••••
I've debated with you long. I'm done now.
•••••
Bye...... Wait this is mine... Get out lezz! undecided grin
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you can't type without mentioning the vagina undecided
•••••
I've debated with you long. I'm done now.
•••••
Bye...... Wait this is mine... Get out l.ezz! undecided grin
You opened a thread with "hoe" constituting the title and you want me to type what, leg, arm or head ?

You can't even type the word püssy and fück here!

That means you can't look into my eyes in reality if I told you I have an erêction for you?

Nonsense.
Be gone.
And don't quote me back.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by anigbajumo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Don't mind them.

Attempting to limit the power of men.

Soon they are telling us to watch telemundo instead of football. These befuddled ladies want to turn every man into a love-zombie

Imagine their disgusting assumption, it makes me laugh. No sane guy will sit down and watching their telemudo nonsense, even if there is no match to Watch, will rater grab game pad than busy watching telemunonsense.

They are only fooling themselves here.

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
No jokes!!!
But I thought for a fleeting second you refer to the elastic nature of püssy.

The world, technology, sciences, cartography, astronomy, primatology, arts and civilisations were built when men where men. Fücking and conquering the world.

Now civilisation is on its head with you folks turning us into a love-monomaniacs.

It was built because they didn't exhaust their energy and time drilling every hole that comes their way.

I believe in staying loyal, I wouldn't have it any other way. But loyality is no more a one sided thing. Evolution has taken place.

Just like women are no longer expected to sit at home and wait for the man to bring the daily bread to the table while she tends to his loins, produce offspring and take care of household chores.

Uncle Lez, you are expected by God and nature to stay loyal to your wife.

You want women to stay loyal yet you believe nature has given you the right to go into every available hole...bet how?

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

It was built because they didn't exhaust their energy and time drilling every hole that comes their way.

Your boyfirend needs to hit the gym! Sex doesn't require energy that leaves men exhausted from building the world. The man who founded your village had 10 wives!

Beamborla:

I believe in staying loyal, I wouldn't have it any other way. But loyality is no more a one sided thing. Evolution has taken place.

I love loyal women. They are the unadulterated version of nature's flower of womanhood! Evolution has taken place millions of years ago, girl. He gave me a never-bending dïck and you a sweet little püssy of loyalty. Keep it that way. You're adorable as it is.

Beamborla:

Just like women are no longer expected to sit at home and wait for the man to bring the daily bread to the table while she tends to his loins, produce offspring and take care of household chores.
Women are still the primary home keepers and men are still the natural breadwinners

Beamborla:

Uncle Lez, you are expected by God and nature to stay loyal to your wife.
Nature gives me a dick that wakes up each morning before I do. What do I do with all this sperm that keeps seeking out püssy?

When I marry, my wife will require more financial, security and identity security more than fretting whose püssy I burry my dick in.

Beamborla:

You want women to stay loyal yet you believe nature has given you the right to go into every available hole...bet how?

Not every hole, gaddammit! Just a hole whose owner has got a good hip and curvy ass.

If you have ever paused to wonder why the forerunners of technology and every invention are men, you will understand what need drives us to fück.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Your boyfirend needs to hit the gym! Sex doesn't require energy that leaves men exhausted from building the world. The man who founded your village had 10 wives!

I love loyal women. They are the unadulterated version of nature's flower of womanhood! Evolution has taken place millions of years ago, girl. He gave me a never-bending dïck and you a sweet little püssy of loyalty. Keep it that way. You're adorable as it is.

Women are still the primary home keepers and men are still the natural breadwinners

Nature gives me a dick that wakes up each morning before I do. What do I do with all this sperm that keeps seeking out püssy?

When I marry, my wife will require more financial, security and identity security more than fretting whose püssy I burry my dick in.

Not every hole, gaddammit! Just a hole whose owner has got a good hip and curvy ass.

If you have ever paused to wonder why the forerunners of technology and every invention are men, you will understand what need drives us to fück.
That's it....I give up!

Hehehehehe...I pray you'd find a lady is more concerned about the money and security.

To your last sentence, if women were not so repressed, they would definitely have contributed more to all the inventions we are enjoying today.

Who knows, it's possible they got the ideas from women who are only to be seen but not heard.

It was nice doing this with you...at least, you only insulted me a little. Issorite smiley

Before I go, it's not your right to fück around...it's your decision.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by vicstar(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
bullshiiit y'all tell ya

self to sleep at night grin

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

That's it....I give up!
So you've been on a mission to rescue me.
I am at a place where I have always wanted to be.

Beamborla:

Hehehehehe...I pray you'd find a lady is more concerned about the money and security
Hold the prayer. Women don't have natural love. Never. If it's not money induced, it is materialistic or fame.

Only men have the ability to love women naturally.

Beamborla:

To your last sentence, if women were not so repressed, they would definitely have contributed more to all the inventions we are enjoying today.
Can you tell me why women have been 'repressed' for millions of years, across cultures and civilisations and races who never came across each other? Is that a coincidence?

Beamborla:

Who knows, it's possible they got the ideas from women who are only to be seen but not heard.
Budding, undercover feminist.

Beamborla:

It was nice doing this with you...at least, you only insulted me a little. Issorite smiley
That's because you're somewhat nice.
Beamborla:

Before I go, it's not your right to fück around...it's your decision.
I never claimed it's my right.

It's just nature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68