Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

How 2 Spot A Hoe - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Spot A Hoe (23048 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Seems My Bae Is A Hoe..help! / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm African American angry and I'm not a feminist,
I'm just fed up with double standards of which you are a upholder of
You're a navel-gazing feminist.

KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz you talk sexual all the time.
This has nothin' 2 do with feminist, of which I am not.
••••••
Don't lead sweet little vic.star astray undecided he's just a teen tongue
you started it.

This Romanceland! Everyone comes here to fück or for the promise of fück. Some for fun and trolling.

But fücking is the overwhelming factor.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by joseph1832(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

You are right, the owner can use it to dig a friends grave... If we are to blame anyone, we should blame the owner of the hoe for perverting the use of the hoe. Hoes are generally innocent and become what we make of them. If we are to apply that to humans in the context of our discussion, I'm sure you know where it would lead us.
You fail to know that a hoe can be use and unused by its owner as he see fit. Tools don't dictate what they're used for, do they? All the more reason why a hoe can' dictate to her love-vendor. Never!. grin

Well, I got the outlived its usefulness from your post. Maybe I misinterpreted you.
Perhaps. But then...

Do you mean males are not infallible or male are not fallible
I meant the former, I beg your pardon. smiley Then again, it's a man's world, especially in a male dominated world where they call the shot. grin
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by MrCork: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's a terrible thing ta say to a woman undecided
••••••• but you know that

Hangon..wot is terrible about payin for punnny?...is punnnny sopose to be free in 2016?..u don't wannna make moiney? U don't like moiney?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

They were. The repression was that bad.

I don't even know where to start from. I'm sure you wouldn't tell your female child that technology and science is not meant for her.

...maybe you'd understand better when you look into your female child's sweet innocent eyes someday.

Thanks for the tips.
For the past 200 years, women have been allowed to read what they desire!

The majority are still choosing humanities and languages over sciences and technological courses.

My daughter will decide of her own volition, not by being deceived into thinking she's one female with overriding testosterone.

You're welcome.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
You're a navel-gazing feminist.

you started it.

This Romanceland! Everyone comes here to fück or for the promise of fück. Some for fun and trolling.

But fücking is the overwhelming factor.
You can't tell me what I am undecided
Feminist believe in equality I beluve in equity.
•••••••
Oh! And feminist don't like men doing stuff fir them but I love it grin
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•••••••
fowlyansh
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

fowlyansh
fowl breath tongue
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•••••••
So you like being fücked!

Feminists come in varying shades! A quick question to prove your innocence;

How do you like being fücked, properly or gently?

Do you fancy coming ontop and ridding at your own pace? Or you can surender your preference to your man's rhythm?

1 Like

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Do you fancy coming ontop and ridding at your own pace? Or you can surender your preference to your man's rhythm?
yep!!!! shocked

i just read that! cheesy

Educate her bro cool

3 Likes

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
joseph1832:
You fail to know that a hoe can be use and unused by its owner as he see fit. Tools don't dictate what they're used for, do they? All the more reason why a hoe can' dictate to her love-vendor. Never!. grin

Perhapss. But then...

I meant the former, I beg your pardon. smiley Then again, it's a man's world, especially in a male dominated world where they call the shot. grin
Issorite!
We have gigolos just like we have prostitute*s.
It's a mans world but the mantle is gradually dividing into two...it's a matter of time.

Tools dictate what they are to be used for. The point is, just like we tag ladies whor*e for exhibiting some traits, so do we have male whor*es who can't help it.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Lezz Get out! undecided
you are not gonna con me inta talkin' sexual preferences with the likes of you.
•••••
This is not sensuality section!

2BB4CB3E:

yep!!!! shocked
i just read that! cheesy
Educate her bro cool
Stow it bbm pin angry
I know feminist come in types but if you a a radical you are supposed 2 be independent.
••••••
You get?
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

yep!!!! shocked

i just read that! cheesy

Educate her bro cool

She's living in denial.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz Get out! undecided
•••••

Stow it bbm pin angry
I know feminist come in types but if you a a radical you are supposed 2 be independent.
••••••
You get?
Dont push me to talk please!
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

She's living in denial.
grin haha,no I'm not.
You think any woman with a viewpoint that opposes male privilege is feminist.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

She's living in denial.
Educate a baboon and he will question "humanity"
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dont push me to talk please!
stow it angry
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by joseph1832(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Issorite!
We have gigolos just like we have prostitute*s.
It's a mans world but the mantle is gradually dividing into two...it's a matter of time.
No doubt, but a gigolo get the respect of whoever he is fucking_ especially if he bleeps them very well. Now that's the difference.

The mantle will ever remain between the leg of a man, cos as long as he gets to be untop in God's sanctioned sexual position, he gets to dictate the pace of what goes on.

Tools dictate what they are to be used for. The point is, just like we tag ladies whor*e for exhibiting some traits, so do we have male whor*es who can't help it.
Tools don't get to dictate because that's what the are, tools, meant to be used and discarded.

Male _whores get to outlive female whores_because no matter how a male whore_ fucks_ it never tell on his body, same can't be said for female whores_ cos a man's penis_ is a weapon capable of decimating a woman's vagina more than any other thing.

Or haven't you heard women complaining about how their vagina's was torn apart cos of the ferocity of a man's thrust?

My dear, never underestimate the destructive power of a man's penis_ It's the classic example of yin and yang.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
fowl breath tongue

undecided
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lezz Get out! undecided
•••••

I'm not trying to sex- chat you. Even if I am you should feel honoured: I'm one of the best in the business cool

I seek to know the extent you have mired yourself in the quagmire of feminism.

You admitted you like being fücked and it's a plus for you.

But most feminist still crave dick too. So your sexual preference can easily tell how honest you have been.

Do you love to be properly fücked ?
Do you prefer staying atop your man and ride the dïck at your own pace?

Do you do fellation? If yes, do you do it with your man standing erect?

Americans aren't known to be this shy.

1 Like

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

fowlyansh

What it is? undecided
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
FowlYansh:

undecided
Hahahaha grin that was a moniker!! grin
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
FowlYansh:

What it is? undecided
your name sweet
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahahaha grin that was a moniker!! grin

Who is Monica undecided
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
For the past 200 years, women have been allowed to read what they desire!

The majority are still choosing humanities and languages over sciences and technological courses.

My daughter will decide of her own volition, not by being deceived into thinking she's one female with overriding testosterone.

You're welcome.
Because the society made them believe that's where they belong. We are gradually coming out of it.

Well, if you keep spreading this idea of yours, I'm afraid your daughter won't have much options to choose from.

This is not about overriding testosterone, this is about changing the believe that women should be loyal but shouldn't expect loyalty in return. This is about insisting that men are at liberty to fück away and shouldn't be held accountable but a lady who dares that should be castigated.

I'm sure you don't want your little girl to cry home someday that the man you enthrusted her with is a philanthropist.

So you've agreed you wouldn't tell her to stay away from science and technology and wouldn't discourage her should she choose to pursue a career in any of the mentioned field even, though nature has shown that watching telemundo and having children around is more satisfying.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

your name sweet

Please shove your sweet talk up your nostril undecided
Akamu!
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
FowlYansh:

Please shove your sweet talk up your nostril undecided
Akamu!
wetin i do you cheesy
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Lezzlie(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin haha,no I'm not.
You think any woman with a viewpoint that opposes male privilege is feminist.

Male previlage?

Man has no more privilege that that which evolution has cruelly conferred on us that make us take all the risk in the world. We die to protect our home and country.

We're overwhelming more in fireservice, military, police force, engineering, space exploration....all for a better world and you deny us a little thing as fücking more than one püssy.

You're a feministic ingrate.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
joseph1832:
No doubt, but a gigolo get the respect of whoever he is fucking_ especially if he bleeps them very well. Now that's the difference.

My mantle will ever remain between the leg of a man, cos as long as he gets to be untop in God's sanctioned sexual position, he gets to dictate the pace of what goes on.

Tools don't get to dictate because that's what the are, tools, meant to be used and discarded.

Male _whores get to outlive female whores_because no matter how a male whore_ fucks_ it never tell on his body, same can't be said for female whores_ cos a man's penis_ is a weapon capable of decimating a woman's vagina more than any other thing.

Or haven't you heard women complaining about how their vagina's was torn apart cos of the ferocity of a man's thrust?

My dear, never underestimate the destructive power of a man's penis_ It's the classic example of yin and yang.
Let's not deviate.

Do you agree that men who fück around indiscriminately are whor*es just like ladies who fück around be it for fun or money?

We are more concerned about those doing it for fun here... There is no use debating the status of those who do it for money.
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:

Male previlave?

Man has no more privilege that that which evolution has cruelly concerned on us that make us take all the risk in the world. We die to protect our home and country.

We're overwhelming more in fireservice, military, police force, engineering, space exploration....all for a better world and you deny us a little thing as fücking more than one püssy.

You're a feministic ingrate.
No. Don't do that. I am grateful 2 the men and women of service dont get it wrong.
•••••••
Male privilege allows men 2 do as they like sexual without stigma.
Mong other things
Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Beamborla:

Because the society made them believe that's where they belong. We are gradually coming out of it.

Well, if you keep spreading this idea of yours, I'm afraid your daughter won't have much options to choose from.

This is not about overriding testosterone, this is about changing the believe that women should be loyal but shouldn't expect loyalty in return. This is about insisting that men are at liberty to fück away and shouldn't be held accountable but a lady who dares that should be castigated.

I'm sure you don't want your little girl to cry home someday that the man you enthrusted her with is a philanthropist.

So you've agreed you wouldn't tell her to stay away from science and technology and wouldn't discourage her should she choose to pursue a career in any of the mentioned field even, though nature has shown that watching telemundo and having children around is more satisfying.

@ bolded and headed where exactly! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How 2 Spot A Hoe by Beamborla(f): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@ bolded and headed where exactly! undecided

Now this is rhetoric...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married Yet / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.