Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird (541 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird by RCINC: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, my eyes have seen my ears. And no I'm not looking at a mirror.
OK, let's just say I have some really weird friends. There's the good kinda weird, the bad weird, and the you need to change your weed guy kinda weird.
So my really good kinda weird friends always and forever come in contact with the third category weird and bless their soul there's not a day I don't hear about their unimaginable experiences.
Stories that will awe you and put JK Rowling to shame.
Stories I didn't necessarily buy until now.
You know how women go on Facebook to rant, and sub some misogynistic idiot they met sometime in their life? Don't ever stop them from doing that, that's their best revenge for an endowed fool.
Let me gist you.
This is me sitting in a cab after making my hair (which was really painful btw) a call comes in from my friend, I hurriedly pick as I have been trying to reach her all day. The conversation is in motion and I'm asking her the questions that made me leave her a few missed calls.
"How do I get to Cameroon by ferry or road from Calabar"
Few minutes later our conversation is over and a jobless young man (he wasn't until he spoke) decides to meddle in my affair.
'You are going to Cameroon?'
'Umm'
'Mind if I ask why'
'I'm not trying to have a conversation, thank you'
'But you can share, come on'
*crickets*
Young man turns to the driver, 'you see why I say all girls are stupid? You will try to have an intelligent conversation and they will be forming, what if I wanted to help this one to Cameroon'
Me (removes home training and sets it aside, throws caution carelessly to the wind, removes Yankee accent, removes all removable)
Let's just say the rest is history

PS: for peace to reign one person had to step down, and it wasn't me.
To all those unnecessary jobless helpers that can barely help themselves let alone someone else, where did they pick you all from?

I guess it's safe to say, I have met the 'you need to change your weed guy kinda weird,' now I believe.

https://theadoraweb./2016/08/25/you-need-to-change-your-weed-guy-kinda-weird/
Re: I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
uh....uhm...okay? I guess? undecided

Re: I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird by calmdude(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
You sabi tell story, are u a novelist?
Re: I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird by RCINC: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
calmdude:
You sabi tell story, are u a novelist?

Lol, I wish had the patience to write books.
Re: I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2016
The _fuck did I read only halfway?
Re: I Met The 'you Need To Change Your Weed Guy' Kinda Weird by IamLEGEND1: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2016
makes absolutely no sense

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How Filling Station Attendant Handed His Lost 30K (photo) / No Man Is Born Heartless, It Is We Ladies That Turns Them To One - Chamberlain / Forest Of Promise(destiny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.