Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,931 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People (2368 Views)

Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Ngozi123:

First of all, I'm not a guy. Secondly, when I said that he went to prison to stand up for his beliefs, I meant that he never gave up on them just because of his imprisonment. He had to opportunity to renounce his beliefs in order to regain freedom but he declined. Of course he didn't go willingly to prison and of course he wanted and still wants his freedom; who wouldn't want that?
lady nobody want him to renounce his beliefs they only arrested him not for his belief but for threatening to bring war again a country and some other things not his beliefs
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by SlayerSupreme: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Weep for yourself first. Then weep for your father who thinks he has a son. Then you go and ask your mum where you're from,cause you're dull like a Northerner. Just look at the ribbish you wrote.
1)You're a dullard aboki for dragging the Igbo nation in the mud
2)If you believe IPoB has been factionalized then your kids should start crying. They need a dad swap.
3)Asaba people paid heavily for supporting Biafra during the start of the war so this sabotage you spoke of is a figment of your warped imagination.
4)The Biafra movement is not hopeless, maybe you are
Q1-4)Did the founding fathers of Nigeria bother about all this when they were fighting for independence of this failed nation? Be warned!
5)Don't be stupid,the Biafra passport was an uwazurike initiative. Don't drag IPoB into it.
Have a sense-giving day.
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Ngozi123(f): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Emmahunk:

Thanks Ng, I must admit that you are a good writer and have a way with words that I admire in all yourAPGA crusades .
However, I think you misunderstood me on Igbo leadership. Late Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu was a man like no other. I respect and adore him even in death. My take is that even the people he trusted betrayed him and betrayed us.
On Nnamdi Kanu, I refuse to believe he is fighting for whatever it is he believes in but rather trying to gain a name and popularity.
Finally, I pray that this like you said makes FP so that more of our youths will be enlightened and shun all these senseless show of bravado for something most of them even hardly understand.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Thanks nna. You're right about Ojukwu and his successors. They have betrayed us all for their '30 pieces of silver', which is why we need to support a new generation of young, hungry and considerate Igbo leaders. Supporting old men and women who already have their children and grandchildren to support has not worked out so why don't we try something new? I think that a group of leaders within the age range of 25-35 would suffice- wasn't Ojukwu in that age range when he became governor of the Eastern Region? As Nigerians, our youth have a huge dilemma; on the one hand, our elders do not respect us, nor do they respect our opinions and on the other hand, most of us are lazy and politically illiterate. Even I'm cautious of telling people my age on here because I know that it'll affect the quality of discussion that I have with some people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by cockoduck: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2016
updatechange:
I'd said many times and will still continue saying it... BIAFRA is a big FRAUD! Nobody seems to snoop in, The poster is a right thinker and but so many of these Ipob youths re being brain drained...
First of all, your English is incoherent, secondly, you succeeded in making no sense.
Now let me ask you, What do you think is the biggest fraud or ponzi scheme mankind has witnessed or experienced throughout history? Of course it is Nigeria, if it is not Nigeria, what is it?
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by bender79: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2016
ogwomba:
weep for yourself first before others.
Can you pls read BTW the lines..or are you head blocked? possibly!
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by bender79: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

That guy will go unclad in no distance time. He will be Joining some people at village square market soonest grin grin grin
Unclad!
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by updatechange(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
See kettle calling pot black; your auto-spell check had just failed you INCOHERENT grin... anyways thats so inconsequential to me. But i will keep telling you the truth which is "BIAFRA IS A FRAUD" I know u re pained right now but the truth must be told, it is better to realize it now than die suffering...*in FELA's voice* SUFFER SUFFER 4 WORLD ' NA YA FAULT BE DAT. How i wish Ibos can leave the entire SW region and go back to their sovereign land of IPOD. sad because u wont understand how it works until u re being treated as a full second class citizen that u re in every state in Nigeria... "Practice what u preach, and lets lead by showing good examples". U can be the first to call your families, relatives, neighbors and repatriate them back to the RED Land Locked SE. And to ur question: #What do you think is the biggest fraud or ponzi scheme mankind has witnessed or experienced throughout history? Of course it is #BIAFRA
cockoduck:
First of all, your English is[b] incoherent[/b], secondly, you succeeded in making no sense.
Now let me ask you, What do you think is the biggest fraud or ponzi scheme mankind has witnessed or experienced throughout history? Of course it is Nigeria, if it is not Nigeria, what is it?
Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Emmahunk(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Ngozi123:

Thanks nna. You're right about Ojukwu and his successors. They have betrayed us all for their '30 pieces of silver', which is why we need to support a new generation of young, hungry and considerate Igbo leaders. Supporting old men and women who already have their children and grandchildren to support has not worked out so why don't we try something new? I think that a group of leaders within the age range of 25-35 would suffice- wasn't Ojukwu in that age range when he became governor of the Eastern Region? As Nigerians, our youth have a huge dilemma; on the one hand, our elders do not respect us, nor do they respect our opinions and on the other hand, most of us are lazy and politically illiterate. Even I'm cautious of telling people my age on here because I know that it'll affect the quality of discussion that I have with some people.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, for the enlightened, age is only but a number. It's what one has upstairs that matter and I respect yours. However, how trustworthy are the youths that you are fighting for knowing that their value system right now is totally questionable.
Anyway I don't know why but guess if your write ups. are anything to go by, I should trust your judgements.
Keep it rolling

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People by Emmahunk(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Shataaap!!! Ewu Gambia. You better be sorry for your miserable life. No need reading all, just three lines of your writing makes Buhari more brilliant than you.

Thanks so much sir. God you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imminent Shiites Vs Sunnis War In The Country - PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App / Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.