Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

A Letter To My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Love (616 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Love by Kenekingz: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
I saw the way you look at me before and the way you look at me now. It is no more the same, you now look at me with disdain like am a stranger you have waited so long to hate.

I was never the perfect guy for you. All the time you carried me at heart I was busy chasing after money. But would you totally blame me if I did so. I wanted to be a bad-ass stinking rich homie just for you. So that you could enjoy like other girls. I wanted to spoil you. But in my quest to do so I neglected the very essence to which we were together in first place, "love". But in my opinion, good relationship is not built on love, cos love could die, love could wither, love could suddenly grow cold and boring; great relationships are built on modest lies that are told to protect the ones we love, you that I love.

I'm not saying you should take me back into your life but I just want you to vividly remember that all my life the one thing that has been peaceful and sweet in my heart is you, the reason why my frowned, wrinkled face smiled. I could never request for less of what you have been in my life. If you are asking me to leave, you are as well telling me to crawl back to hell. Would you not care? Has this sudden hatred for me taken a better part of the lovely lady I fell in love with?

Even as what I am don't matter to you anymore I know that who I am still does. Behind this beautiful body of yours, I still see my first love. My second Mama. Please understand that am just a boy. Reply soon.
Re: A Letter To My Love by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
So your lover is on nairaland? undecided
Re: A Letter To My Love by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Love in Tokyo
Re: A Letter To My Love by donbenedict(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
E be like say na halfricanadian d op dey talk abt grin
Re: A Letter To My Love by IamLEGEND1: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
You smart.

Re: A Letter To My Love by mindful01: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na appointment leta?
Re: A Letter To My Love by DeLioncourt: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Kenekingz:
I saw the way you look at me before and the way you look at me now. It is no more the same, you now look at me with disdain like am a stranger you have waited so long to hate.

I was never the perfect guy for you. All the time you carried me at heart I was busy chasing after money. But would you totally blame me if I did so. I wanted to be a bad-ass stinking rich homie just for you. So that you could enjoy like other girls. I wanted to spoil you. But in my quest to do so I neglected the very essence to which we were together in first place, "love". But in my opinion, good relationship is not built on love, cos love could die, love could wither, love could suddenly grow cold and boring; great relationships are built on modest lies that are told to protect the ones we love, you that I love.

I'm not saying you should take me back into your life but I just want you to vividly remember that all my life the one thing that has been peaceful and sweet in my heart is you, the reason why my frowned, wrinkled face smiled. I could never request for less of what you have been in my life. If you are asking me to leave, you are as well telling me to crawl back to hell. Would you not care? Has this sudden hatred for me taken a better part of the lovely lady I fell in love with?

Even as what I am don't matter to you anymore I know that who I am still does. Behind this beautiful body of yours, I still see my first love. My second Mama. Please understand that am just a boy. Reply soon.

awwwn... grin grin grin if she reply ehn
Re: A Letter To My Love by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: A Letter To My Love by halfricanadian(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:

cheesy op didnt say it was me o

or it is me o

no make me dey cry ontop anoda girl love letter

op its touching

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here (hilarious Conversation) / Hehehehehe Follow Me And Laff / Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.