Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (59591 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol change your shirt and the way you look first so I'll answer you, grin is that an obituary t shirt?
lol.... I see your a little girl... am sure your dad won't address me that way if we met... btw are you blind to see the inscription on it

7 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
doctorkush:
lol.... I see your a little girl... am sure your dad won't address me that way if we met... btw are you blind to see the inscription on it
how can i see it when your ancestor face is a distraction

2 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley carribean girls are hot i know just the way i have a thing for black Americans the will Smith looking kind

Caribbean chicks are next to mermaid embarassed
and based on the sea foods they consume

Their skin is pretty amazing embarassed

goddess from the sea

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

Caribbean chicks are next to mermaid embarassed
and based on the sea foods they consume

Their skin is pretty amazing embarassed

goddess from the sea
Intresting have learnt alot thanks smiley
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by vicstar(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
Intresting have learnt alot thanks smiley

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
how can i see it when your ancestor face is a distraction
no I think your bad eyesight is a result of a bad gene passed down to you.. maybe you should ask your father how come you got a bad sight.... or prolly you are malnourished cuz I can see your skinny and just entering puberty...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
and you call yourself a doctor youre an embarrasment so bad eyesight is a genetic problem, what happened to ageing whwt happen to weak optical nerve, myopia, glaucoma, cataract and the rest are genetic right! As old as you're being skinny isnt malnutrition look at my tommy is it protruded? Did you see any symptoms of malnutrition? Is my hands face and leg swollen? Am i anorexic? Please i have nothing more to say to you, an olodo will always be an olodo, even if you take him to Cambridge, go and have fun with your fellow midgets, because this is the last time am responding to your mention
I have nothing to explain u aren't my student, go to med school and you get your answers or better still, see a practitioner for explanation... meanwhile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
and you call yourself a doctor youre an embarrasment so bad eyesight is a genetic problem, what happened to ageing whwt happen to weak optical nerve, myopia, glaucoma, cataract and the rest are genetic right! As old as you're being skinny isnt malnutrition look at my tommy is it protruded? Did you see any symptoms of malnutrition? Is my hands face and leg swollen? Am i anorexic? Please i have nothing more to say to you, an olodo will always be an olodo, even if you take him to Cambridge, go and have fun with your fellow midgets, because this is the last time am responding to your mention
only one person get all these things? grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
only one person get all these things? grin
didn't say i have all that
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Mhisbliss, you know what I find funny? The fact you called TamedWolf90 a copycat, yet you're doing the same thing you accused him of. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3129641/what-parents-when-movie-gets

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 4:04am On Aug 27, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Mhisbliss, you know what I find funny? The fact you called TamedWolf90 a copycat, yet you're doing the same thing you accused him of. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3129641/what-parents-when-movie-gets
ooops never knew it has been created this was written from experience like i said earlier
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by lola024(f): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol change your shirt and the way you look first so I'll answer you, grin is that an obituary t shirt?

Arghhh!!!...Bliss that's too harsh.....He's just kidding I guess....
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by lola024(f): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2016
doctorkush:

Doctor.....You are talking to a girl....come on!!!!
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by lola024(f): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
This happened some days ago, we were together in the living room watching die another day, the movie was awesome because pierce Brosnan aka james bond thrilled us with technology, smooth talk, action until he met halle berry coming out of a swimming pool looking gorgeous,
Everyone was like.

Very funny.....lol....

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2016
lola024:

Arghhh!!!...Bliss that's too harsh.....He's just kidding I guess....
i was kidding as well hence this smiley face grin goodmorning
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
ooops never knew it has been created this was written from experience like i said earlier

That's okay. Still fun to read again. smiley
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2016
LadyMercedes:

That's okay. Still fun to read again. smiley
smiley thanks for understanding, good morning

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2016
No, it's deffo awkward. That's when you change the channel or preoccupy yourself as everyone pretends it isn't going down on the big screen.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by TamedWolf90: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:

2 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=48842112][/quote] cheesy are you stalking me?
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by TamedWolf90: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
cheesy are you stalking me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by danbrowndmf(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
didn't say i have all that
i'm sure u dnt understand what i wrote, e ma binu ma grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i'm sure u dnt understand what i wrote, e ma binu ma grin
wateva dude
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by xreal: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
its not supposed to be funny thats why its not in comedy section

Good response. I like it.

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
xreal:

Good response. I like it.
smiley
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by eminikansoso(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
And immediately after the encounter an explicit sex scene followed, where they used an apple and a knife, and suddenly the atmosphere became very tense, no one dare to laugh, my dad was immobile and mum was taken aback, suddenly my twin bro laughed loudly and dad scrambled for the remote with all seriousness and zap AL Jazeera came on, he looked at all of us and we got saddled for a very long speech.

Share your experience if this has ever happened to you.
hahaha
end time pikins
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley carribean girls are hot i know just the way i have a thing for black Americans the will Smith looking kind
they are called African American not black American.

2 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Herbephe1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
pls is that funny? Get sense in Jesus name!!!!! pls is that funny? Get sense in Jesus name!!!!!
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
WinningSun:

they are called African American not black American.
aight noted thanks

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
If no b say some of these mods dey date these girls tel me y dis kain post go hit fp......she gv u obo make e end there.if u talk nw na ban..dis apc govt una dey run I go run coup d'etat oo..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.