Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (59583 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HitlerGaddafi: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
wao i would love to go there
All these small small girls, na them dey always sweet pass. Their punny tight die no be small abi mhisbliss I lie? If I use my salami catch that your yansh ehn , I no go reason sey I'm old enough to be your uncle o. grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

All these small small girls, na them dey always sweet pass. Their punny tight die no be small abi mhisbliss I lie? If I use my salami catch that your yansh ehn , I no go reason sey I'm old enough to be your uncle o. grin
wtf?

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nepcity: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
dhx always happens.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Akalia(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
i was kidding as well hence this smiley face grin goodmorning
you are annoyingly loud especially regarding the way you did throw shade at the other young man. That dude is old enough to be the oldest offspring of your parents. You should learn to show some respect to older people irrespective of the annoyance they may cause you.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Akalia:
you are annoyingly loud especially regarding the way you did throw shade at the other young man. That dude is old enough to be the oldest offspring of your parents. You should learn to show some respect to older people irrespective of the annoyance they may cause you.
seriously? I said i was kidding
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HitlerGaddafi: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
wtf?
Are you a student? University or secondary school?
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Akalia(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
lola024:

Doctor.....You are talking to a girl....come on!!!!
She does not sound like a girl to me and that's probably why doctor took on her in such a manner.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Are you a student? University or secondary school?
University but lets not divert what the fuq did you just say to me? Are you supposed to say that? This is why i have issues
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HitlerGaddafi: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
University but lets not divert what the fuq did you just say to me? Are you supposed to say that? This is why i have issues
Shattap there you no dey fùck dick? grin

2 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Binsani(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
At the moment

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Shattap there you no dey fùck dick? grin
i hope those guys who are quick to judge people are watching when i explode now someone will come with cheesy advice like Akalia

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by sladimeji(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Drew0:
I don't see anything funny here.
WICKED
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HitlerGaddafi: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
i hope those guys who are quick to judge people are watching when i explode now someone will come with cheesy advice like Akalia
Sharrap person no fit follow you play again grin. But swear sey you be virgin or you never collect mamba in the last five days.

3 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by temmyt20(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
and dad was lik #mhisbliss have u ironed d car....and mum was lik, she hasnt oooo

2 Likes

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Sharrap person no fit follow you play again grin. But swear sey you be virgin or you never collect mamba in the last five days.
ho my God am outta here
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
temmyt20:
and dad was lik #mhisbliss have u ironed d car....and mum was lik, she hasnt oooo
hahahaha have you mopped the street? Is a better phrase grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HitlerGaddafi: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
ho my God am outta here
Lol the girl don frustrate.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by espn(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Drew0:
I don't see anything funny here.
Gbam..exactly my thought..The nonsense is too rampant on NL..mtscheww
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by espn(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
cruzita:
when e reach that part,I will just TOOK my leave

or fast forwarding things go take place
or make pee worry u.. ;Dor sudden cough..lol
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
whats the big deal

grin grin

Note to OP. Next time don't watch movies you've never seen before with your family to avoid awkward situations. Capische? Lol.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Currently watching GAME OF THRONES wit my dad,I even bought d season 3 wit my money.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Jonwesley(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
All these small rats, called"smallie", when they have tasted the forbidden fruits under pretence and lies to their parents and feigning ignorance of it, I wish the kitty cat has an alarm bell in the house then we parents will know all your lies and tricks.

Imagine a girl sent on an errand by a parent. She will make sure she gets a quickie somewhere with her guy be4 returning home. They usually claim virgin until some errors or mistakes of not counting their period date well happens, and then! vomiting, sleeping too frequently, nausea, loss of appetite set in and mummy will be like.... "Lucy! What's wrong with U,...? And Lucy will reply, "I don't know", meanwhile she's pregnant o, and texting the guy, " Be fast, mummy suspects my laziness o..., she will soon know..bla bla...".

The question is when did she meet the boy, since the parents never believe the innocent girl covering her face while watching James Bond film at a sex scene is still a virgin.

Girl breaking parents hearts from 0001 AD..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ioannes:

grin grin

Note to OP. Next time don't watch movies you've never seen before with your family to avoid awkward situations. Capische? Lol.
it was showing on a chanel i innocently joined them in the living room i had no idea the next scene will be awkward
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Delegate(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Story that touch
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by bitchcrafts: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oya e doju bole grin as if say we never dey dah kain level for daddy n mummy be4grin

So many live versions through the keyhole of buoda next door sef God have mercy grin

#offtopic grin

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
it was showing on a chanel i innocently joined them in the living room i had no idea the next scene will be awkward

Lol. Well now you know... Watching James Bond movies with parents is always a bad idea. Sex scenes always... It's part of the Bond persona. You should know this... cheesy
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. Well now you know... Watching James Bond movies with parents is always a bad idea. Sex scenes always... It's part of the Bond persona. You should know this... cheesy
lols

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by aalangel(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mtcheww...
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by bethyz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
I remembered when I asked my dad what they use condom for. He just murmured and never said anything useful. Maybe that's why I never liked condom. Lol funny though is it somthing to like anyway.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HMZi: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
That year,my father go off t.v then sex education lecture begins...
.in his words 'all this rubbish,kai,i no blame deeper life and their no t.v policy'..lwkmd ooooo!..
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by anihero(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
who u elp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.