Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (59584 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
bethyz:
I remembered when I asked my dad what they use condom for. He just murmured and never said anything useful. Maybe that's why I never liked condom. Lol funny though is it somthing to like anyway.
hahahaha so audacious
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by wemcy2(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
i comment my reserve
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Omotaday(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
And immediately after the encounter an explicit sex scene followed, where they used an apple and a knife, and suddenly the atmosphere became very tense, no one dare to laugh, my dad was immobile and mum was taken aback, suddenly my twin bro laughed loudly and dad scrambled for the remote with all seriousness and zap AL Jazeera came on, he looked at all of us and we got saddled for a very long speech.

Share your experience if this has ever happened to you.
what channel were you watching? iv been looking for where they show action movies on dstv, what is the channel number or name?
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Papito(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Follow the link below to learn how to make money online
http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244187
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2016
It happened long ago when the family were all watching arrow season 1,when oliver and the huntress were on bed
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2016
And he be like Junior have u iron the plates.?...,

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Horsesmouth: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Mhisbliss, you know what I find funny? The fact you called TamedWolf90 a copycat, yet you're doing the same thing you accused him of. smileyl

https://www.nairaland.com/3129641/what-parents-when-movie-gets

Damn! those eyes of yours are a movie sex scene on their own.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2016
.................And before you know it...Lecturing will na begin...
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 28, 2016
LMFAO Dad didn't know the kids can even give him 1or 2 pointers between the sheets shocked
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by amalder: 12:36am On Aug 28, 2016
oops and this makes front page
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Theoplus: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
Small girl..
Guys pls guys in benin I have a very very neat bb bold 5 for sale and lumia 520 each 7500 pls just call 08119459616 call me let's meet
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by NevetsIbot(m): 1:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Lol.. If it's a film Ive watched before and the whole family is watching it... Once I see that its getting to the romance sex scenes.. I just stand up and leave like I've got something to do inside. Lol..... Dad is always quick to change the channel.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by NevetsIbot(m): 1:28am On Aug 28, 2016
Theoplus:
Guys pls guys in benin I have a very very neat bb bold 5 for sale and lumia 520 each 7500 pls just call 08119459616 call me let's meet
you wan sell BB for era? For 7500... Ha! Lol.... Deadline is dec 31 2016, If you know what I mean
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by chuckwizzy(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
And immediately after the encounter an explicit sex scene followed, where they used an apple and a knife, and suddenly the atmosphere became very tense, no one dare to laugh, my dad was immobile and mum was taken aback, suddenly my twin bro laughed loudly and dad scrambled for the remote with all seriousness and zap AL Jazeera came on, he looked at all of us and we got saddled for a very long speech.

Share your experience if this has ever happened to you.
lol it happened today actually but this time it was only me and my dad but we were cool no one giggled or anything we were just watching game of thrones with all seriousness
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by SuperSuave(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Congrats mhisbliss for derailing the thread from page 0 to 2. You didn't even give the chance for other people to share the experience you asked for.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by kennynikky(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2016
pastor kumuyi said we r nt mean't 2 watch TV @ home, respectively, xo op we dn't watch TV, tnks...
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Lanrekas(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2016
hu'

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 4:35am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Mhisbliss, you know what I find funny? The fact you called TamedWolf90 a copycat, yet you're doing the same thing you accused him of. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3129641/what-parents-when-movie-gets
cheesy cheesy
Iamnawty, see this
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by ifizi(m): 4:46am On Aug 28, 2016
I just pretend like I am sleeping. Works all the time
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by AliAiyes: 5:14am On Aug 28, 2016
foolish post

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2016
SuperSuave:
Congrats mhisbliss for derailing the thread from page 0 to 2. You didn't even give the chance for other people to share the experience you asked for.
unbelievable
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2016
chuckwizzy:

lol it happened today actually but this time it was only me and my dad but we were cool no one giggled or anything we were just watching game of thrones with all seriousness
Hahahahhhahaha lols, didn't you like try to see the expression on his face?

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by anonym0us: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley carribean girls are hot i know just the way i have a thing for African Americans the will Smith looking kind
kiwi d taxi geh u have finally become a nuisance troll around here....

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by anonym0us: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Theoplus:
Lumia 4,500 and I will call u on how to pay
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IceDude(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2016
LOL...I have experienced it on several occassions. I trust my mum, she will grab the remote control immediately!....As for my dad, he go lock up as if 2morrow nor dey base on say he get degree for kerewalogy grin. He wont see it as a big deal.

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
its not supposed to be funny thats why its not in comedy section

Epic response. cheesy
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Damn! those eyes of yours are a movie sex scene on their own.

Thanks kiss
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Dat's a phase my dear.
Well, it all depends on d' role u play in d' family as a daughter. Age too matters here. Assuming u done wt ya degree course, wudn't b much ado wf ya parents. So u shud b d' one wf d' remote to save ya younger ones b4 ya parents. Betastl, avoid Family-sitting TV watch. Smtymz cud breed contempt. Watch alone or wt siblings. If u can't stay, juz stay in ya room wt ya phone and books.
Imagine wen they seek ya face and invite u ova to join 'em, even at dat sex scene... They don't dare change it.
smiley
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Enibol: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2016
Its a show of respect for one's parents to leave as soon as the movie scene gets to a sex act.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by FengChui(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
when e reach that part,I will just TOOK my leave

or fast forwarding things go take place

Only for u to go and watch it when everyone else is asleep or not around. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.