Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (59586 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by linusbnn(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
This happened some days ago, we were together in the living room watching die another day, the movie was awesome because pierce Brosnan aka james bond thrilled us with technology, smooth talk, action until he met halle berry coming out of a swimming pool looking gorgeous,
Everyone was like.

How old re you?

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2016
linusbnn:

How old re you?

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
justi4jesu:

Epic response. cheesy
smiley
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
anonym0us:
kiwi d taxi geh u have finally become a nuisance troll around here....
your welcome
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Greenback: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2016
DIE ANOTHER DAY..nice bond movie..HALLE BERRY was cute
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HomeOfMe(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
And immediately after the encounter an explicit sex scene followed, where they used an apple and a knife, and suddenly the atmosphere became very tense, no one dare to laugh, my dad was immobile and mum was taken aback, suddenly my twin bro laughed loudly and dad scrambled for the remote with all seriousness and zap AL Jazeera came on, he looked at all of us and we got saddled for a very long speech.

Share your experience if this has ever happened to you.
Yes I can relate to this. When I was much younger and still living with my parents. Now that I have my own family;in the first place my kids are still young so they watch cartoons,but if they accidentally bump into me watching it and it gets to the kissing scene,I either stop it or change channel and one of my 11yr old twin boys wld say,"mummy why,they wanted to kiss!"
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Yes I can relate to this. When I was much younger and still living with my parents. Now that I have my own family;in the first place my kids are still young so they watch cartoons,but if they accidentally bump into me watching it and it gets to the kissing scene,I either stop it or change channel and one of my 11yr old twin boys wld say,"mummy why,they wanted to kiss!"
grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Dreyl(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol change your shirt and the way you look first so I'll answer you, grin is that an obituary t shirt?
why the insult? grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by wildice2(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
grin op cum may we go sapele u deserve 2 bottles of ogogoro nice one back in the good old days my dad would belike don't u av work to do nd i would belike work by 10pm
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Dreyl:
why the insult? grin
its not an insult he's a doctor wearing an obituary shirt i was scared so i adviced him to change it first
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Dreyl(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
its not an insult he's a doctor wearing an obituary shirt i was scared so i adviced him to change it first
funny you. cheesy
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by crackhouse(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Back in the days it was like this but now it's like this.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by HMZi: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
i hope those guys who are quick to judge people are watching when i explode now someone will come with cheesy advice like Akalia
dont be a bitch..she hit u dis hard,u gotta hit her twice as hard....chisos!!..
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Horsesmouth: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thanks kiss

kiss right back at you

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by crackhouse(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Back in the days it was like this

but now it's like this.

1 Like

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by ibrokola(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
I usually pick the remote and fast forward!
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy cheesy
Iamnawty, see this
bestie
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by bigmo1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
The truth is, such scenes are under 60secs, but when your parents are watching with you, the scenes seem to last forever.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Suljosh: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
mhisbliss:
And i was like
that nigga's pic looks gay.
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by LEGENDP(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by astro007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol.
They no show anything for d film. Just smooching. Imagine if it was a hale berry movie. Or u were watching Spartacus with ur parents. Hmm
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamNawty:
bestie
bestieeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
bestieeeeeeeee cheesy
how is u. I love you. I miss u
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamNawty:
how is u. I love you. I miss u
I miss ya too girlfriend mi. This rain ehn, not good for us oo cheesy.
Time to get a boo cheesy
How is you?
Any hot thread
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
I miss ya too girlfriend mi. This rain ehn, not good for us oo cheesy.
Time to get a boo cheesy
How is you?
Any hot thread
Goan sort urself out ooo me am alrdy busy here kiss grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamNawty:
Goan sort urself out ooo me am alrdy busy here kiss grin
shocked shocked shocked
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nawty, what are you doing this afternoon
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
shocked shocked shocked
Chisos shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nawty, what are you doing this afternoon
cool just getting myself busy cool
It's a weather for 2 cool
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamNawty:
cool just getting myself busy cool
It's a weather for 2 cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kini? undecided kilode? undecided
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamNawty:
kini? undecided kilode? undecided
it's not good oo cry cry cry
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
it's not good oo cry cry cry
u wanto join?? cheesy come nah deris space for u kiss u knw deris love in sharing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.