Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (59581 Views)

The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamNawty:
u wanto join?? cheesy come nah deris space for u kiss u knw deris love in sharing
tah undecided
I no want tongue
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by IamNawty(f): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
tah undecided
I no want tongue
shy shy girl cheesy
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by rapthugx(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
vicstar:
yea, that scene in cuba cheesy

quite absorbing cool
mhisbliss:
wao that was cuba?
vicstar:

yea.
Havana to be precise cool

That Havana scene was filmed in Spain, during that period Cuba was not in good terms with the western world.

http://www.movie-locations.com/movies/d/dieanother.html#.V8PZ6xxw17k

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Another_Day
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by MrCork: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
This happened some days ago, we were together in the living room watching die another day, the movie was awesome because pierce Brosnan aka james bond thrilled us with technology, smooth talk, action until he met halle berry coming out of a swimming pool looking gorgeous,
Everyone was like.

..can u sit on my lap for 5minute? smiley
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by LoveJesus87(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley carribean girls are hot i know just the way i have a thing for African Americans the will Smith looking kind
u don't have sometin for me? grin grin
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by LoveJesus87(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley carribean girls are hot i know just the way i have a thing for African Americans the will Smith looking kind
u don't have sometin for me? grin grin na me be will smith senior brother o cheesy
Re: That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents by mhisbliss(f): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2016
LoveJesus87:
u don't have sometin for me? grin grin na me be will smith senior brother o cheesy
i like the man not his brother, capische?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.