Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking (64425 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sai Kenya...you gotta give to the guy. Some of you guys will do worse and still swear by you greatgrandfather's name that you will never di such.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Achorise: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Better than internet marriage scam.called Yahoo
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by adebiz20(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yeepa!!!
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by temishola(f): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
contactmorak:
Na wa

See all their Photos that will make you puke here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-of-youth-his-over-70yrs-old.html
Yahoo tins, all na 4 money

Atlease e no use ladies under wear etc. He use what he has to get wht he nid
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by jammy1993(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jofez:
For that guy mind. .. Very soon she go die, i go come marry better wife. Wat if she no gree die??
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Plus234(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
claremont:
I'm guessing that's Gambia, and the white lady is on holiday there, it's nothing new. Some aged white ladies are notorious for spending their holidays in Gambia and the Carribean for one reason only, to get properly serviced by a virile, young African man. It's a mutually-beneficial relationship.

Yeah the guy look like a Gambian or Senegalese
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
nkwachiabel:

Haba y ogun? angry angry grin grin
the gun na NCAN member.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Skmoda360(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
nkwachiabel:

Haba y ogun? angry angry grin grin
the gun na NCAN member.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by passyhansome(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
All this for green card and property smart move

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Angelparadise: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
The power of money!

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by HomeOfMe(f): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
contactmorak:
This youthful man has taken to social media and flaunted his aged white lover, who is old enough to be his grandmother if not ancestor. She is said to be above 70 years of age. Is this true love? What did this young man see in such an old woman? Can she even rise up to the occasion? This and more are the questions begging for answer.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-of-youth-his-over-70yrs-old.html
He saw foreign currency.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by kooolemmyboy(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2016
One begins to wonder when this white folks will grow up to recognise scam (419) love
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by berryice(f): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Everyone deserves happiness once in a lifetime...if she is happy I see no bigdeal

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Seahawk: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Men and gold digging.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by cliffsador: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Jst cos of money
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by yetty247(f): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2016
I dey see danger Wahala dey.....
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Gozzzy(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2016
contactmorak:
This youthful man has taken to social media and flaunted his aged white lover, who is old enough to be his grandmother if not ancestor. She is said to be above 70 years of age. Is this true love? What did this young man see in such an old woman? Can she even rise up to the occasion? This and more are the questions begging for answer.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-of-youth-his-over-70yrs-old.html
I can stake mynd44's ballz dat dis guy is from the wild wild west!
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2016
With this economic meltdown,brotherly at a time you are wise.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by AreaFada2: 1:53am On Aug 27, 2016
SemuhleB:
Nigerian men doing what they do best grin grin.

Isn't that a bit too assuming?

Anybody familiar with African faces will know this guy is Senegambian. Not saying some other Africans won't do it but let's deal with this one at hand.

Nothing new here: elderly Western women have been going to several countries including Jamaica, Bahamas, Gambia, Mauritius and others to bed young virile men. Groups of women too, some even married back in the West.

A small fraction of the trysts may even lead to marriage. grin cheesy
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2016
Napoleon!
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by tessylove2(f): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Rick9(m): 2:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Black Men and green card hustling be like.

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by SemuhleB(f): 2:16am On Aug 27, 2016
AreaFada2:

Isn't that a bit too assuming?

Anybody familiar with African faces will know this guy is Senegambian. Not saying some other Africans won't do it but let's deal with this one at hand.

Nothing new here: elderly Western women have been going to several countries including Jamaica, Bahamas, Gambia, Mauritius and others to bed young virile men. Groups of women too, some even married back in the West.

A small fraction of the trysts may even lead to marriage. grin cheesy

Some one mentioned on this thread that they know this guy and he is from osun besides from my experiences have found that the most of such ridiculous cases of young virile african men marrying grandma's is from Nigeria. They do it too a lot here in my country except the women are black

I am not to familiar with all senegambian features but having a "particular" feature does not mean he is from that area. In fact i know a Nigerian guy who looks exactly like this guy from the complexion to the features

It's no secret that elderly white man and women go to countries to have sex but this is clearly a case of a scammer trying to get his green card. If it was just sex tourism i doubt this man would be flaunting her on social media lipsrsealed
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by OlatunbosunAb13: 2:31am On Aug 27, 2016
James Hadley Chase : Do me a favour, drop dead. Does a 70+yrs old woman capable of getting hot pants? Doctors pls come to my rescue.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by cindyrocks(f): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2016
She knows he's a scam but the love of physical pleasure won't let her act, instead she lies to herself that he's for real.

Spicylate:
When will these whites ever recognize 419? Sha, common sense is not common. Before they will tag me a #badbelle person, I wish them happily ever after. grin
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Tanyabee(f): 2:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Peacetemi:
To all the girls forming now, please enjoy while it lasts. That's gonna be you someday you know, you'll grow old and start chasing young guys just so you can feel young again. No matter how old men become, we'll still be smoking hot. cool
So who will u be chasing,'young girls'!!
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by AreaFada2: 2:50am On Aug 27, 2016
SemuhleB:

Some one mentioned on this thread that they know this guy and he is from osun besides from my experiences have found that the most of such ridiculous cases of young virile african men marrying grandma's is from Nigeria. They do it too a lot here in my country except the women are black

I am not to familiar with all senegambian features but having a "particular" feature does not mean he is from that area. In fact i know a Nigerian guy who looks exactly like this guy from the complexion to the features

It's no secret that elderly white man and women go to countries to have sex but this is clearly a case of a scammer trying to get his green card. If it was just sex tourism i doubt this man would be flaunting her on social media lipsrsealed

Lol. I do not know how well-travelled you are. But I have seen many African men marrying all types of women, old, young, pretty, less pretty, etc. Across many countries.

This is simple maths. Population. The population of Nigerians in USA/Canada/Mexico alone is probably more than the population of Gambia (about 1.8 million) as a whole. Naturally, you're going to see them doing more things, in more places, in more numbers.

Now, to you, he many look similar, but there are certain differences in physiognomy. I'm sure you can differentiate between your neighbours from Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana or Mozambique & South Africans using certain unique features that a Nigerian or a Liberian cannot.

As for someone saying he comes from "Osun State", I saw that of Ogun State written. When people say " Ogun State or Osun State or Ibadan", they do not often mean it. These are locations in Nigeria that people like to "tease"or bash for fun. There are more like that.

Much of the banter going on is just about people making fun of certain clichés.

That guy may look big but such toyboys are from impoverished backgrounds. A lawyer or a middle class guy will hardly have time to be fooling around with a pensioner like that. To him, it could be a meal ticket. Why would he not show off with her online? It might even be an achievement for him.

Views & morality quite often depend on your situation in life. If you deal with many people at a personal level for a living daily, you will see my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by akilo1: 2:56am On Aug 27, 2016
What?

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by adeoba2008(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Green card palaver
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Mayflowa(m): 3:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Spicylate:
When will these whites ever recognize 419? Sha, common sense is not common. Before they will tag me a #badbelle person, I wish them happily ever after. grin

You think she doesn't know. She likes to pay for all the fun she desire. Don't think whites are dull
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 27, 2016
abeg wake me up wen dis woman born pikin jawe... If God can do it for sarah at 90,dis case isnt byond God

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by aninexzy(m): 3:51am On Aug 27, 2016
StepTwo:
I know that guy, He is from Ogun state.

probably for the money.
. As long as moneY is involved boys will do anything to hAve it.........am sure d guy. Is praying for the old womAn to die soon So he can inherit her property.{Nodullings}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Lady Displays Handbag Her Sugar Daddy Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.