Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking (64422 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by yorhmienerd(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Lmao
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Spicylate(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

You think she doesn't know. She likes to pay for all the fun she desire. Don't think whites are dull
oh she knows? Well, when it happens, hope it won't be in the news then..
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Spicylate(f): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2016
cindyrocks:
She knows he's a scam but the love of physical pleasure won't let her act, instead she lies to herself that he's for real.

OK ooo. I instill on her the spirit of self control and reality then.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by lurdkriss: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2016
See y I don't blame some of dis guys
See how foolish dis old woman is
Tomorrow now she will say she has been duped by a black guy
Watinshe deyfind from dis small boy at dis her old age
At this age she should draw close to God buh no, she chose to draw close to her great grand sons age mate.
That guy has got big plans,very soon. He go come naija with one expensive rolly and all d guys go dey hail am.

Guys get mind sha,even this one sef no easy undecided
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Anabel(f): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Hahahaha.. Where are all those team foreign girls Is this who you leave Nigerian women for?? I can't stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by HMZi: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:
Hahahaha.. Where are all those team foreign girls Is this who you leave Nigerian women for?? I can't stop laughing.
Anabel chill,there r many ways to make money,he chose this path,i dnt blame him,people kill kids 4 money...abi u tink say e no get on black babe smwr? the whitey go soon expire..

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Adaezeagu(f): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Anabel:
hahaha..... team foreign
grandma

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Wetin man pikin go do when economy don dabaru finish. Any way na way joor! Oya sharp sharp check my signature and do the needful.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Now who's the maga!?

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by LorDBolton(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Spicylate:
When will these whites ever recognize 419? Sha, common sense is not common. Before they will tag me a #badbelle person, I wish them happily ever after. grin

Who told u d woman doesn't know it's 419?

Even the white men who marry "mail-order" brides know it's just for 3-4years @ best b4 they( the mail order brides) divorce them after securing green cards.

He's digging her well and making her happy...that's what counts for her, she in turn will ensure he's given a green card and has money in his account. Win-win
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by successinlife: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Spicylate post=48832061]When will these whites ever recognize 419? Sha, common sense is not common. Before they will tag me a #badbelle person, I wish them happily ever after. grin[/qu

I don't support it but most whites doesn't look at age as barrier in love.Even here, i mean on their soil,i have seen a 19 year old dating a57 years old woman,the family were against it at the innitial stage and later leave them to be,mind you they are both whites,full french.Though in Africa our culture go aganist it but who knows,the young man may be after something we know or don't know,i doubt if it is true love.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by 4nobody4every1: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2016
claremont:
I'm guessing that's Gambia, and the white lady is on holiday there, it's nothing new. Some aged white ladies are notorious for spending their holidays in Gambia and the Carribean for one reason only, to get properly serviced by a virile, young African man. It's a mutually-beneficial relationship.
You are likely spot on, when l visited Banjul few years ago for vacation, l was shocked to see Western women both young & old, especially very ugly looking once frolicking with Gambian citizens, some of the Gambians look dirty, unkempt, with dreadlocks and they are good in voodoo and other sharp practices to hoodwink these women, l went to their Night clubs and was shocked at what l saw, na waoo sad sad
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by waldigit: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
contactmorak:
This youthful man has taken to social media and flaunted his aged white lover, who is old enough to be his grandmother if not ancestor. She is said to be above 70 years of age. Is this true love? What did this young man see in such an old woman? Can she even rise up to the occasion? This and more are the questions begging for answer.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-of-youth-his-over-70yrs-old.html

That is typical African way of responding to problem. Instead of putting on thinking cap on how to resolve the problem handed over to him by his ancestors so that his own children shall not inherit it, he resorted to short cut.
Many of us are still thinking the same way.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by slex(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
StepTwo:
I know that guy, He is from Ogun state.

probably for the money.

You lack sense. Can't you see the guy is from Gambia. And people who liked your post don't have sense either.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by beautiful232(f): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Ariel20:

Does he look Nigerian madam? Does he look like your brother.

the last time I checked
I dint call your brother
or maybe your lazy too huh

You didn't tell me I was talking to you nau
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by StepTwo: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2016
slex:

You lack sense. Can't you see the guy is from Gambia. And people who liked your post don't have sense either.

Okay Sir.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Spicylate(f): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016
LorDBolton:

Who told u d woman doesn't know it's 419?

Even the white men who marry "mail-order" brides know it's just for 3-4years @ best b4 they( the mail order brides) divorce them after securing green cards.

He's digging her well and making her happy...that's what counts for her, she in turn will ensure he's given a green card and has money in his account. Win-win
could be or could not. And I see you've been following Jodie Marsh.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by cindyrocks(f): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Amen dear.

Spicylate:
OK ooo. I instill on her the spirit of self control and reality then.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by NevetsIbot(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
ndiara!!!! Mad people
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Pdizzle(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
OlatunbosunAb13:
James Hadley Chase : Do me a favour, drop dead. Does a 70+yrs old woman capable of getting hot pants? Doctors pls come to my rescue.

JHC: The whiff of money.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by magoo10(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
It is understandable sha
the guy na her intimacy gadget
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Felixtuta(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
...show me the money am gono get it by any means.

Above is one of phyno's most popular hit rap line. I think it has answered the whole question.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Orikinla(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
contactmorak:
This youthful man has taken to social media and flaunted his aged white lover, who is old enough to be his grandmother if not ancestor. She is said to be above 70 years of age. Is this true love? What did this young man see in such an old woman? Can she even rise up to the occasion? This and more are the questions begging for answer.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-of-youth-his-over-70yrs-old.html

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
olisaEze:
Now who's the maga!?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by phantom24: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
E no go better for this Mozambique herdsmen embarassed
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by mikolo80: 1:55am On Aug 28, 2016
contactmorak:
Na wa

See all their Photos that will make you puke hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-of-youth-his-over-70yrs-old.html
what will make me puke. Do you have job or wife to give him.
Is he frowning
Do you have husband to give her
Is she complaining.
Must everyone dance to your tune
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by mikolo80: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I like money, but I wouldn't touch that washed out woman with a pole.
then you don't like money or Hunger never gbab you well
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by xendra: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2016
rubbish, if it was a girl that did it nairaland boys for don descend on all female gender undecided
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by seangy4konji: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2016
He is balling out of of control and you never chop ordinary beans and bread but you for type becos of Pali.

He is mr 2 chains but you never even see one hausa bracelet buy wear for hand and you say him marry ancestor.

He is wearing designers and doing good for himself but you are a window shopper

My guy and girl.keep watching and complaining while some people rise to the top. Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body.

Courtesy of 50 cent and do good while there is still time. Now that's my own 50 cents.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2016
SemuhleB:
Nigerian men doing what they do best grin grin.
You just enjoy being ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Employee / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.