Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking (64423 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by endowednicky(f): 3:54am On Aug 27, 2016
The two both of them will make a Cute couple...anyway!!

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by lascopes(m): 3:57am On Aug 27, 2016
irunoko:
Desperate times call for desperate measures grin

These guys sha want green card and money By all means. grin

How much is grandma giving you that you're shinning her congo grin

Imagining it sef is irritating me grin

U sef try get 20+ year old white girl...I rest my case

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Mega72(m): 4:48am On Aug 27, 2016
You can actually make good money,own brand new cars,own a house with your N10,000..Ten thousand naira Investment...you want to know how?call or whatsapp now..08033261806 and 09096179992.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by toprealman: 4:54am On Aug 27, 2016
She is a British cougar.... their type deserve whatever they get. The young man is not Nigerian.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by lereinter(m): 4:56am On Aug 27, 2016
ehen
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by fifteen1(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Lazy bastard.
[/color] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[color=#990000]
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by suruwilliams(m): 5:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Her retirement I guess

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by kobonaire(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2016
better this than joining bokoharam i guess cheesy
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by IceDude(m): 5:31am On Aug 27, 2016
drizslim:
Green Card Is Involved
If he aint lucky that Green Card may turn to RED CARD.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by chukxie(m): 5:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Good luck to them.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by ikehernest5: 5:46am On Aug 27, 2016
as long aa d guy is gainin sumtn, he isnt complainin. i rather die dan do ds
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by OBILINANNU(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm naija, self, i hv seen such b4, bt dis one is too old abeg.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by osarenmwienda(f): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2016
wonderful merciful God! is this real life? she's too old nau....tsk
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by philemonemenike(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Chosen%
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by toye440: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Abeg d guy don find destiny helper jor, some ppl dey jealous d guy because im no go follow dem feel this CHANGI

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Onyintology(f): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Jofez:
For that guy mind. .. Very soon she go die, i go come marry better wife. Wat if she no gree die??

This kin people no dey gree die oo

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by FlySly05: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2016
claremont:
I'm guessing that's Gambia, and the white lady is on holiday there, it's nothing new. Some aged white ladies are notorious for spending their holidays in Gambia and the Carribean for one reason only, to get properly serviced by a virile, young African man. It's a mutually-beneficial relationship.

Nice one!! You must be in the know to be able to analyze the situation thoroughly like this.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by teebaxy(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2016
If you ask i i will say better than some peolple life style
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by uwa244(m): 6:24am On Aug 27, 2016
He must have been bewitched. cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by beautiful232(f): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2016
lazy Nigerian boys with old white ladies no be today
his just Der for her money lazy dude

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by makahlj2: 6:29am On Aug 27, 2016
StepTwo:
probably for the money.

Thanks for the info. LOL.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2016
claremont:
I'm guessing that's Gambia, and the white lady is on holiday there, it's nothing new. Some aged white ladies are notorious for spending their holidays in Gambia and the Carribean for one reason only, to get properly serviced by a virile, young African man. It's a mutually-beneficial relationship.

That's actually Kenya.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2016
beautiful232:
lazy Nigerian boys with old white ladies no be today

his just Der for her money
lazy dude

Does he look Nigerian madam? Does he look like your brother.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by okonja(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2016
claremont:

Confirm...because from the look of the guy....he looks so black to be a Nigerian.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Lagoss: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2016
You can now make good cash SELLING your scrap or old batteries to us.

We are withing your environ.

Home/Office pick-up service available.

Customer Care;
O70884103 6 1.
BizBoom Recycling Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by songzDaniel01(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
grin , chai money ehn

Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by dayorlee(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Just because of her money 😉😉Just because of her money 😉😉Just because of her money 😉😉
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by seguno2: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Jofez:
For that guy mind. .. Very soon she go die, i go come marry better wife. Wat if she no gree die??

He will commit murder and be sentenced to death himself.
End of the road.
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by erimmy(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2016
That's guy isn't a full blooded Nigerian
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by edigas1996: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
cheesy....that's true Love I must say....!!!
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2016
ori ehhh ofokasibe..ur head dey dere i see dis everyday...its no longer news..next pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claremont:
Re: Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking by Marrtynze(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2016
This one is because of money na, which kain stupid love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Employee / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.