Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (912198 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guyjones1(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2016
metrecube:
What program are you going for?
Bro Pls any program is ok by me. If u have any suggestion thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2016
thesoj:
Every application is unique, so don't expect a one-size-fits-all answer.

Based on what you just wrote, if your uncle puts together a compelling reason to sponsor you through his company (and if he has sole company ownership and sole control of the company accounts) then it should be ok. But I would argue that making such a compelling case is not as simple as you might think. His sponsorship letter cannot be generic, he needs to spell out exactly what aspects of the business he needs you to manage and why.

He should be able to precisely tie together how a combination of your prior education, work experience, character, and his relationship with you make you the perfect choice for a management position for his company. I would also suggest he provide details about the revenue growth numbers he anticipates your skills from Canada would bring to his business. He may also need to describe to the VO the strategic plan for his company and why your skills from Canada would be one of the final pieces to make this strategic plan come to life.

Once you (and your uncle) figure out how to address the above, then you will be able to come up with all the documents you should include. Basically you need any combination of documents that prove registration of the company, your uncle's sole ownership of the company, maybe some documents that show the company's cash flow (recent contracts or agreements with other companies), fat bank account(s), documents that show the company's strategic plan (if any), etc.

I know my advice may sound too detailed to follow well, but I'm giving you this advice because this is exactly what I would do if I were in your shoes. If you need additonal help, look through the long list of links I periodically post to view the "TRV chopping documents" lists, and you should be able to find lists of documents that various applicants have used in the past.

Good morning Sir...
Please I have some questions which has been bothering me..

(1) My sponsor is my mums twin brother and he stays in Canada, a citizen to be precise. He earns $3,639cad weekly and his closing balance is $1,800...

Please I want to know If his balance will affect my application .. though he has paid my fees already.

(2) I got admitted to study global business management (postgraduate) jan 2017, I just submitted yesterday and did my biometric.. Please I want to know if my application is already late for Jan..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2016
metrecube:

I think you should send case specific enquiry to cic since its beyond 16 weeks of normal processing period. Cic with their processing delay..... It will definitely end well.
. I still haven't been replied o. Plus how long does it take before one is being replied after sending the case specific enquiry?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Fronter: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Mikymiko:

Below is the Case Specific Enquiry link;

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767
pls do u have idea on how long it will take before the reply after sending the case specific enquiry?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2016
metrecube:

Good. Success in your application

Thanks bro & you too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
metrecube:

Good. Success in your application

Thankz bro & you too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
supergata:
please what's the meaning of these.

Final Secondary (High) School Academic Transcript (mark statement)

Proof of Secondary (High) School Graduation (diploma or certificate)

where and how do i get an international passport in benin?

Thanks

I think the first one means your waec/neco result statement since it is what is issued after secondary school completion here, then the second is your secondary sch certificate.. my thought though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning Sir...

(1) My sponsor is my mums twin brother and he stays in Canada, a citizen to be precise. He earns $3,639cad weekly and his closing balance is $1,800...

Please I want to know If his balance will affect my application .. though he has paid my fees already.

(2) I got admitted to study global business management (postgraduate) jan 2017, I just submitted yesterday and did my biometric.. Please I want to know if my application is already late for Jan..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2016
RichardNnamdi:
Good morning Sir...

First, calculate his balance to know the equivalent in naira, if up to 2million but with good inflow & outflow then u are good, remember not to lodge cash>> and show proof of ur fees payment by him.. I hope his strong Canadian status doesnt play in..

Secondly, since u've submitted u dnt need to bother, jst make sure u do a steady follow up of ur application to knw hwfr, & ensure u get all corresponding messages e.g application received message and application forwarded message, above all pray for faster processing like everyone else would do, then the highest tin would b deferral if late while keeping hope alive, provided the embassy wana issue you visa by Gods grace.. hope i answered you?

Secondly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Good day everyone, I would like to ask if there is anyone in university of lethbridge or already gotten admission there. Please holla me would need some information. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by RichardNnamdi: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Igbouwanile:

First, calculate his balance to know the equivalent in naira, if up to 2million but with good inflow & outflow then u are good, remember not to lodge cash>> and show proof of ur fees payment by him.. I hope his strong Canadian status doesnt play in..

Secondly, since u've submitted u dnt need to bother, jst make sure u do a steady follow up of ur application to knw hwfr, & ensure u get all corresponding messages e.g application received message and application forwarded message, above all pray for faster processing like everyone else would do, then the highest tin would b deferral if late while keeping hope alive, provided the embassy wana issue you visa by Gods grace.. hope i answered you?

Secondly

Yes...

But his balance is not up to 2million...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello House, I need guide on how to pay my tuition through CBN form A. The regular bank exchange rate is high
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Igbouwanile:

I think the first one means your waec/neco result statement since it is what is issued after secondary school completion here, then the second is your secondary sch certificate.. my thought though

thanks a a lot sir.

please i still need like 1 0r 2 more answers just to be sure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
RichardNnamdi:

Yes...

But his balance is not up to 2million...

How much is it? & are u on funding/scholarship? if so den i tink any amount below 2mill will b okay but wt very gud inflow & outflow dat shows money komz in & goes out of de account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
supergata:

thanks a a lot sir.

please i still need like 1 0r 2 more answers just to be sure.

what more answer?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
supergata:
please what's the meaning of these.

Final Secondary (High) School Academic Transcript (mark statement)

Proof of Secondary (High) School Graduation (diploma or certificate)

where and how do i get an international passport in benin?

Thanks

Secondary High school transcript is your result from ss1 to ss3. It will be prepared by your high school on their letterhead paper and sign by the school principal. Its always issue on demand.

High school graduation certificate is ur normal high school certificate either waec or neco certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
guzan:
Hello House, I need guide on how to pay my tuition through CBN form A. The regular bank exchange rate is high

got 2de bank dat has de money u wana pay & inquire if okay by u, u can den go ahead and make de payment. myt take 2wks for de sch 2 receive de money if successful dat is if bidding didnt change
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
To God Almighty be the glory

Got passport request this morning
Applied :July 29th
Biometrics : August 1st
Upfront medical
Medical passed : sept 2nd
Passport request : Oct 27th

University of manitoba, Msc soil science

TRV hopefuls cheer up. It will end in praise.

20 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Igbouwanile:

got 2de bank dat has de money u wana pay & inquire if okay by u, u can den go ahead and make de payment. myt take 2wks for de sch 2 receive de money if successful dat is if bidding didnt change

Thanks for your response, will dey use CBN rate i.e 305 or the bank rate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Frostbaby:

Upfront medical

Congratz frostbaby. Its time for August applicants. Good news for everybody ijn.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
metrecube:

Congratz frostbaby. Its time for August applicants. Good news for everybody ijn.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Frostbaby:

Upfront medical

Congrats my dear.

Please kindly share the documents you submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jibosqie(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dear House,
Been following this thread and its being quite helpful. I submitted my TRV for Tourist Visa on the 21st of this month and did my Biometrics. I intend to visit my Elder Brother for January 2017 ending.

Been trying to track my application with the reference number CALA/211016/0013/01 and my DOB on the VFS Tracking Site but the response i get is "No details found matching the input values".

Can anybody help with how to go about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
michaelbelgium:
Please friends help me...am curious
I am about applying for M.Eng at Ryerson university....but unfortunately i tested positive to hepatitis B recently.....do you think that can affect my visa
Apply to western university as well, ryerson university will require tuition deposit

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
emma4eva:
Apply to western university as well, ryerson university will require tuition deposit

emma,
were you able to get your tuition deposit back from Ryerson
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Documents i submitted
CIC forms
Letter of admission
Transcript
Statement of account (my dad)
Letter from my dad stating he will sponsor
Scholarship letter from U of M
Police report
Letter given after upfront medical
Passport (digital and international)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Frostbaby:
Documents i submitted
CIC forms
Letter of admission
Transcript
Statement of account (my dad)
Letter from my dad stating he will sponsor
Scholarship letter from U of M
Police report
Letter given after upfront medical
Passport (digital and international)

How much is dads closing balance?

U of M scholarship is valued at what amount?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frostbaby: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
Closing balance : 24M
Value of scholarship : 17,500 per year
Entrance scholarship : 5,400
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by seun7730: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gd afternoon house, I've been denied based on inadequate financial status. I've seen some errors from my agent on my app documents , one of which is that he stated that i started working since May 2015 instead of May 2016 after my service year. I don't know if i can change this date when next i reapply. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Frostbaby:
Closing balance : 24M
Value of scholarship : 17,500 per year
Entrance scholarship : 5,400

That's very good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
seun7730:
Gd afternoon house, I've been denied based on inadequate financial status. I've seen some errors from my agent on my app documents , one of which is that he stated that i started working since May 2015 instead of May 2016 after my service year. I don't know if i can change this date when next i reapply. Thanks.
was it self sponsor? i don't know much about the date, but i believe the gurus in the house can help you with this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by seun7730: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gd afternoon house, I've been denied based on inadequate financial status. I've seen some errors from my agent on my app documents , one of which is that he stated that i started working since May 2015 instead of May 2016 after my service year. I don't know if i can change this date when next i reapply. Pls i need answers from the gurus. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.