Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,432 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. (1603 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Flickzvill(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Man received a global praise for holding down his wife as she fights lupus (debilitating autoimmune disease which attacks the whole body, causing skin sores, pains throughout the body, lack of breath, and kidney and heart problems) I wonder if women can do same

Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Muvacci(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
They even have the effrontery to fauck ontop the Lupus thingy? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Quite Romantic.. As long as it doesn't affect the .p.
Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eeyah
Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lupus Erythematosus, the younger brother of Stevens Johnson's Syndrome.
Now this is true love, not all the nonsense pre-wedding pics we have been seeing upandan
Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Goyim: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Yup, thats definately lupus
Start her on 30mg CC.

Now i need someone to break into her house, see what she hiding.

1 Like

Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by NiRfreak(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
wow........One of the rare moments I think love exists
Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by Cool23(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
She's till fine tho
Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by numericalguy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
NiRfreak:
wow........One of the rare moments I think love exists

Most guys will stand by their ladies in times of challenges, but most ladies will just move to their next toaster ASAP.

Women only proclaim to love but men are the true definition of love.

3 Likes

Re: A Lupus Survivor Posted Pics Of Her Bf Supporting Her, As She Fights Lupus. by greatex(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2016
numericalguy:

Most guys will stand by their ladies in times of challenges, but most ladies will just move to their next toaster ASAP.

Women only proclaim to love but men are the true definition of love.
gbam!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Romancelanders..lets Do Dis.ur Relatnshp Status Last Yr 31st Vs Current Status.. / Man Dies With His Manhood Erect In Delta State After Taking Overdose Of Man Powe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.