Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (311804 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
BABABABA:

thanks ell77,but if i may ask do u mean my personal bank statement of account held for at least 28 days with the required amount and a letter from my bank will be enough to prove availability of fund?becos somebody told me that the two set of documents stand in isolation and i make him to understand that the PBS is more transparent compared to the old immigation rule ,kindly enlighten me becos i am really confused about the documents to prove availability of fund apart from the two set of documents mentioned above.

Yes your bank statement and a letter from the bank confirming this is your account are all you need to prove your maintenance and tuition fees (some successfully omit the latter). Some of the major exceptions being:
- If you paid some of your course fees and this is not highlighted in the visa letter you will need a receipt for this.
- If some of the money is from parents your will need their account details also.
- If you are receiving a loan from your bank or an international organization you will need official letter etc for this also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BABABABA: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
thanks the reply is very helpful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BABABABA: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
pls do i have to show evidence of accomodation becos the college does not have any hall of residence,the college advised that if i can show £7200 meant for maintance in my account will good enough,that i shld not bother myself paying any estate agent for accomodation letter.pls what is ur opinion about this?dont u think the ECO might ask where do u want to live in ur first few days in the UK as they normarly do b4 the PBS.pls dont say my ques is too much ooo.i am just trying to get advise becos the PBS system is new to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
BABABABA:

pls do i have to show evidence of accomodation becos the college does not have any hall of residence,the college advised that if i can show £7200 meant for maintance in my account will good enough,that i shld not bother myself paying any estate agent for accomodation letter.pls what is your opinion about this?dont u think the ECO might ask where do u want to live in your first few days in the UK as they normarly do b4 the PBS.pls dont say my ques is too much ooo.i am just trying to get advise becos the PBS system is new to me.

You do not need to show a UK address. The UK recognises paying for accommodation before you move in does not always seem favourable. Also if you pay for accommodation and are rejected a visa it is unlikely you can receive funds back. So don't pay for accommodation, you may leave the UK contact address blank. I believbe that is part of the guidelines.

That is okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by funkybaby(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
BABABABA:

pls do i have to show evidence of accomodation becos the college does not have any hall of residence,the college advised that if i can show £7200 meant for maintance in my account will good enough,that i shld not bother myself paying any estate agent for accomodation letter.pls what is your opinion about this?dont u think the ECO might ask where do u want to live in your first few days in the UK as they normarly do b4 the PBS.pls dont say my ques is too much ooo.i am just trying to get advise becos the PBS system is new to me.

ell77:

You do not need to show a UK address. The UK recognises paying for accommodation before you move in does not always seem favourable. Also if you pay for accommodation and are rejected a visa it is unlikely you can receive funds back. So don't pay for accommodation, you may leave the UK contact address blank. I believbe that is part of the guidelines.

That is okay.

maintenance funds or not. its advisable he shows evidence of where he will be accommodated while he is studying.  and i guess the poster has probably never been to the UK before. so where is he going to stay? even if its just for 2weeks . . . . till he knows his way around.

as easy as PBS looks, people are still been refused for silly reasons and minor errors.

even if he escapes it now, it will be an issue for him at the port of entry. so why take chances with the initial visa application. look for some cheap accommodation. even if its a 200pounds deposit, pay it and get a contract or something.

just my opinion though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
funkybaby:

maintenance funds or not. its advisable he shows evidence of where he will be accommodated while he is studying. and i guess the poster has probably never been to the UK before. so where is he going to stay? even if its just for 2weeks . . . . till he knows his way around.
as easy as PBS looks, people are still been refused for silly reasons and minor errors.
even if he escapes it now, it will be an issue for him at the port of entry. so why take chances with the initial visa application. look for some cheap accommodation. even if its a 200pounds deposit, pay it and get a contract or something.
just my opinion though.

I agree with the points u made there. As a student, u are expected to have an accommodation, either school accommodation or private rented houses. The school will not give u a place to stay if u did not pay for one in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2009
funkybaby:

maintenance funds or not. its advisable he shows evidence of where he will be accommodated while he is studying.  and i guess the poster has probably never been to the UK before. so where is he going to stay? even if its just for 2weeks . . . . till he knows his way around.

just my opinion though.
justwise:

I agree with the points u made there. As a student, u are expected to have an accommodation, either school accommodation or private rented houses. The school will not give u a place to stay if u did not pay for one in advance.

@Funky Baby & justwise - Again, thank you for your contribution - This is a good opinion, worked out with common sense. But the UKBA does not operate like this.

Many have been given student visas without accommodation in UK.

His school does not own/offer halls of residence (hostel) to him (not every school does) so he cannot get the easiest option.

If he wanted to pay for accommodation before leaving, the lowest deposit accepted in UK is a months rent as deposit plus the first months rent in advance i.e. two months. This comes up to on average £400-£800 for just a room shared in a house with others, lets not talk about him getting his own accommodation. Also for private accommodation - unless you can provide a guarantor or are working full-time, most private landlords take it as a given you must produce 6 months deposit i.e. £1200 - £2400 on average for one room shared in a house with others. There are exceptions to this, but these cases are rare. I doubt he can get this.

There are currently scam artists in UK who will advertise property and will collect a deposit without you meeting them, only for you to find out, they do not even own the property. His best way of avoiding this is either getting halls of residence - which isn't an option for him, or by getting the accommodation and paying for it with a CONTRACT on arrival to UK.

Example:
http://forums.gumtree.com/about158808.html&highlight=

So he cannot have accommodation before coming to UK. UKBA does not require it. If he has money in his maintenance amount required by UKBA, part of this will be used to pay for accommodation. Which if enough should not take him long to move into a place in the region he goes to school. Most house owners right now are desperate to fill empty rooms, as they find they can't sell their home. Also the process of verifying accommodation and receiving proof of this accommodation by mail/courier would take more time which he does not own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2009
@ell77,

I see ur point, but where will he stay b4 sorting out his accommodation? As far as i know, no school provides accommodation for free, schools encourages oversea students to pay for atleast a month accommodation b4 arival. Some schools outside London will charge btw £50-75 a week for one room and they will pick u up from the airport or train station to ur accommodation.
Coming without one means moving into a hotel which is very costly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jossy26: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2009
@ell tnx 4 ur reply.2 clarify my last post,waec misplaced my cert and d option dey gave me is using a confirmation of result addresed to BHC dats y m askin if anyone has used it to get a student visa?and again any 1 dt v used it did u open d letter cos m sure it will b in a sealed envelope wt waec confidential stamp on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2009
I am writing from my phone. So pls excuse writing. on arrival he can stay at a hotel or a backpackers hostel. not all unis have halls of residence and those that do cannot give to all. most give international students pref but not all. some require deposit some holding fee some more. the issue is does ukba require it. the answer is NO. i can give example of successful student visas that have not put uk accom. would make his stay easier if he had halls - but is not needed for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2009
@jossy- i will answer soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BABABABA: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
thanks NL for ur contribution to my enquiry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
BABABABA:

thanks NL for your contribution to my enquiry

Good luck with the whole process,u will be ok.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
jossy26:

@ell tnx 4 your reply.2 clarify my last post,waec misplaced my cert and d option dey gave me is using a confirmation of result addresed to BHC dats y m askin if anyone has used it to get a student visa?and again any 1 dt v used it did u open d letter cos m sure it will b in a sealed envelope wt waec confidential stamp on it
@jossy

Sorry for the delay, today has been very busy. Okay I believe funkybaby has kindly answered you in another forum so there is little help I need to give you. What I will say is that peoples supporting documents are not based on a general list per se. Apart from the visa letter and financial statements, the most necessary documents are defined by the UKBA as those documents the university used in selecting you. Some add transcripts because on their visa letter it implies the university looked at that, some add SSCE, cos this was implied on their visa letter. You must look at your visa letter to gauge which documents you need, but by and large most people have used SSCE as well as university results, so I imagine you will need this. As you are already working on this - good luck. If you have enough time, I am sure you will be successful.

BABABABA:

thanks NL for your contribution to my enquiry

That's okay! wink

justwise:

Good luck with the whole process,u will be ok.

Ditto! grin

Thank you everyone for your contribution to these cases it is really heart warming to know some of us still look after our fellow man. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dirac(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
hello ell77. I have paid 4000GPB tuition deposit(half of the tuition) to the skool I am applying for. My start date was 21 September but my visa letter(which arrived late) stated that that my registration deadline is 30th October. I have the remaining funds, including maintenance in my parents a/c and also my a/c(i.e 9400 in my a/c and another 9400+++ in my parent's a/c). but the money in my a/c is not up to 28 days but that of my parents meet the requirement. What do u advice do I show statements of just my parents a/c or I show both my parents a/c and mine because mine is not up to 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by cluster: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2009
Pls can u brief me on procedure to take in get addmission from uk university for bsc and msc programe cos pbs is lot easier am familar with american system which differ from uk system
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2009
Dirac:

hello ell77. I have paid 4000GPB tuition deposit(half of the tuition) to the skool I am applying for. My start date was 21 September but my visa letter(which arrived late) stated that that my registration deadline is 30th October. I have the remaining funds, including maintenance in my parents a/c and also my a/c(i.e 9400 in my a/c and another 9400+++ in my parent's a/c). but the money in my a/c is not up to 28 days but that of my parents meet the requirement. What do u advice do I show statements of just my parents a/c or I show both my parents a/c and mine because mine is not up to 28 days

@Dirac - I am afraid you must wait until both all amounts have been held for a minimum of 28 days in your account. One option will be to contact your university and ask for an extension, explain to them you sent the money as a commitment and your dream is to study there but, because of your circumstance (be honest), you will probably not be able to make it for that date. Speak to enough people until you get someone who will help you, if they so "We do not that - it is against policy", then ask them "okay who deals with policy, since I know you are only trying to do the right thing perhaps if I speak to them things can be changed". I have helped my students with such universities who have strict policies. All the best okay!

cluster:

Pls can u brief me on procedure to take in get addmission from uk university for bsc and msc programe cos pbs is lot easier am familar with american system which differ from uk system

@Cluster
Well, if you are fully knowledgeable about the PBS system, then that makes life much easier for you. But the way you apply to a university really differs from university to university, especially between BSc and MSc. What will really help me answer your question more thoroughly is if you give me details of exactly what it is you are interested in in terms of course and perhaps career if your not sure of the course. Let me know your background also - then I can give you a step by step plan. You can also check out my website for courses I help students apply to at CERTAIN universities, FREE of charge:
http://www.degreeangel.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you both - on your progress and views! smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dirac(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
Thanks for the reply ell77. But wat if I send just my parents a/c statement along with a letter of sponsorship. The money in the a/c is more than 28 days and it meets their requirement, Will they insist on seeing my a/c(I am applying via Tier4 adult student category).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BABABABA: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
my sponsor told me that he will withdraw £2000 from my account immidiately i applied for my student visa and he promised to put the money back within 4 days after the withdrawal,am confused now.what is the implication of this?he argued that atleast the money has been held for the expected 28 days.pls i need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Dirac
Ahh. So the money in your parents account equals the full year's tuition fee (apart from the £4,000 already paid) + the maintenance fee? If so then you can use their account to apply, just make sure you also have that receipt or that it has been printed as having paid £4000 on your visa letter. I understand the confusion because of this written on UKBA website:

Personal bank or building society statements covering a 28-day period ending no more than one month before the date of your application

Your personal bank or building society statements should show:

* your name, or the name of the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s) if applicable in the case of a child student;
   * the account number;
   * the date of the statement;
   * the financial institution's name and logo; and
   * the amount of money available.

You can use bank statements that are for a specific purpose (also known as 'ad hoc') as evidence, as long as:

* they include all of the information above; and
   * they are printed on paper with the letterhead of the bank.

You cannot use mini-statements from cash machines (ATMs) as evidence.

You can use electronic bank statements from an online account if they include all the
information above. Each electronic bank statement should be stamped by the official
stamp of the bank on every page of the statement.

If you want to use a joint account as proof of your money, you must be named on the account along with at least one other person.

HOWEVER THIS WAS THE UPDATE THEY IMPLEMENTED:

What changes are you making?
Today we are announcing changes to the maintenance rules to resolve some of the issues that Universities have alerted us to.
From 21 August we will allow all students to use a bank account in their parent’s name to evidence that they meet the maintenance requirement. We plan to publish an update to the guidance on 21 August with further details.
We are changing the maintenance requirements under Tier 4 to allow all students of any age to use a bank account in their parent’s name to evidence that they meet the maintenance requirement.
Previously we only allowed students applying under the child student route, up to the age of 18 to use their parent’s bank account to evidence that they meet the maintenance requirement.

All the best!  smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2009
BABABABA:

my sponsor told me that he will withdraw £2000 from my account immidiately i applied for my student visa and he promised to put the money back within 4 days after the withdrawal,am confused now.what is the implication of this?he argued that atleast the money has been held for the expected 28 days.pls i need help

@Babababa - It is not my personal opinion that it will affect your application. However, I have never advised any of my applicants to touch the money until they receive their visa, so I have not personally witnessed, the effects of withdrawing money - their be no effects or the effect could be bad.

Since your sponsor only needs it for four days, why doesn't he/she wait until you get your visa? He has come this far with you. To wait two weeks should not be so much as he/she has already waited 28 days. If it is urgent though, I suppose you don't have a choice, its his money not yours. My own opinion is that it will not affect your visa, but this is based on opinion not on fact. There have been no formal warnings by UKBA not to withdraw money - however, the money is supposed to be for the purpose of your studies. Technically you have met criteria, the only way they can reject you, is if they doubt your genuineness - but under this new system, I believe you can contest this was an unfair excuse as you indeed met criteria they laid out.

Hope that has been helpful, print your statement and at least apply before any necessary withdrawals. All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BABABABA: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ell77

Thanks for the advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by annekix(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
hi all please i would like an explanation of this paragraph below recently put on the ukvac site,

25 September 2009: Student Tier 4 applications - maintenance funds must be in bank accounts for at least 28 days. From 1 October 2009, for all points-based system Tier 4 applications made outside the UK, the amounts required to meet the maintenance criteria must be held in your personal or your parent(s)/ legal guardian(s) bank account for a minimum period of 28 days prior to making your visa application. The end of the 28 day period must not be more than 1 month before the date of your application, for which you must show bank statements/other evidence. The transitional arrangements that were in place allowing funds to be held on the date of application only will no longer apply to applications made outside the UK, on or after 1 October 2009

especially this part below:-
The transitional arrangements that were in place allowing funds to be held on the date of application only will no longer apply to applications made outside the UK, on or after 1 October 2009

thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by cluster: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2009
I made 2.1 in bus admin frm unilag and i intend studying marketing for my msc or any course along the line of my 1st degree.As for bsc it is a mistake i mean medcine for junior who want 2 b medical doctor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2009
annekix:

hi all please i would like an explanation of this paragraph below recently put on the ukvac site,
especially this part below:-
thanks.

Its basically saying that if u are applying from outside the UK that the funds must be held in your account for at least 28 days but if u are applying within UK then the fund could be paid into your account the same day u made your application.
This change wil start from 1 October 2009.
B4 the issue of 28days applies to every applicant but now its for pple applying from outside the UK.

ell77 will throw more light.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2009
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Q2ierr8aQ[/flash]

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrkv-kmOfU[/flash]

Your UK contact address on landing card, may be your university, if you have yet to obtain accommodation in UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2009
justwise:

Its basically saying that if u are applying from outside the UK that the funds must be held in your account for at least 28 days but if u are applying within UK then the fund could be paid into your account the same day u made your application.
This change wil start from 1 October 2009.
B4 the issue of 28days applies to every applicant but now its for pple applying from outside the UK.

ell77 will throw more light.

Yup that's basically what it means. Thanks Justwise! wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
cluster:

I made 2.1 in bus admin frm unilag and i intend studying marketing for my msc or any course along the line of my 1st degree.As for bsc it is a mistake i mean medcine for  junior who want 2 b medical doctor

Ok. Medicine is very competitive and often requires interviews to obtain offer letters even for international students, though exceptions may apply.

Most Marketing courses should not require an interview unless your personal statement makes them suspect your communication/English skills may not be up to scratch, but they want to give you a chance (i.e. poor grammar, vocabulary, spelling etc). Interview for a marketing MSc in this case may be conducted over the phone and is unlikely to involve a face to face interview. But face to face interviews with international students might happen for medicine applicants. Here is the basic step by step:
1. Start off with a written application to the university. For an undergraduate degree like medicine, this is often done through UCAS [/b]with early deadlines. See http://www.ucas.ac.uk for more information. But some universities may accept direct undergraduate applications for international students only. For [b]masters courses universities accept direct applications.
2. [/b]Once you have received and interview letter (if applicable), then passed the interview (for medicine it will liekly be quite rigorous), you may be given a [b]conditional [/b]offer letter. This conditional offer letter depends on any exam results not yet available and/or paying part of the tuition fee.
[b]3.
Once you have filled whatever requirements were listed in the conditional offer letter you will receive an UNconditional [/b]offer letter that you are supposed to respond to confirmating your acceptance of their offer (often an attached slip/letter).
[b]4.
You will then be sent your visa letter. It is the visa letter and the supporting documents listed in the visa letter (basically the things they said were used to give you the offer e.g. WAEC, transcript etc - this varies), along with your bank statements for the other PBS points (which you appear to be informed about) that you then use to apply to the UKBA via the VFS.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Regards,

DegreeAngel UK Ltd
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
cluster:

I made 2.1 in bus admin frm unilag and i intend studying marketing for my msc or any course along the line of my 1st degree.As for bsc it is a mistake i mean medcine for junior who want 2 b medical doctor

Okay. Medicine is very competitive and often requires interviews to obtain offer letters even for international students, though exceptions may apply.

Most Marketing courses should not require an interview unless your personal statement makes them suspect your communication/English skills may not be up to scratch, but they want to give you a chance (i.e. poor grammar, vocabulary, spelling etc). Interview for a marketing MSc in this case may be conducted over the phone and is unlikely to involve a face to face interview. But face to face interviews with international students often happens with medicine applicants.

Here is the basic step by step:
1. Start off with a written application to the university. For an undergraduate degree like medicine, this is often done through UCAS [/b]with early deadlines. See http://www.ucas.ac.uk for more information. But some universities may accept direct undergraduate applications for international students only. For [b]masters courses universities accept direct applications.
2. [/b]Once you have received and interview letter (if applicable), then passed the interview (for medicine it will likely be quite rigorous), you may be given a [b]conditional [/b]offer letter. This conditional offer letter depends on any exam results not yet available and/or paying part of the tuition fee.
[b]3.
Once you have filled whatever requirements were listed in the conditional offer letter you will receive an UNconditional [/b]offer letter that you are supposed to respond to confirming your acceptance of their offer (often an attached slip/letter).
[b]4.
You will then be sent your visa letter. It is the visa letter and the supporting documents listed in the visa letter (basically the things they said were used to give you the offer e.g. WAEC, transcript etc - this varies), along with your bank statements for the other PBS points (which you appear to be informed about) that you then use to apply to the UKBA via the VFS.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Regards,

DegreeAngel UK Ltd
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by BABABABA: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ell77

any new video clip?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
BABABABA:

@ell77

any new video clip?

Lol. There are two here and two in the general visa post. What type of video are you looking for in particular?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by annekix(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
i think u guys are wrong

The transitional arrangements that were in place allowing funds to be held on the date of application only will no longer apply to applications made outside the UK, on or after 1 October 2009

will no longer apply to applications outside the uk

outside the uk

that means applications outside uk before 1st october

get it?, Abi na my eyes no gree me understand dat english??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.