Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (311808 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
joy4you:

got my visa on monday,thanks to justwise and everyone for your help,one love

joy-4-you!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
justwise:

joy-4-you!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
sorry for this question house, if u are applying to a public funded college like greenwich community college, are public funded colleges allowed to work in the uk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Koredeq: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
Thanks guys, i really appreciate all d advice.

Justwise please i need your help on this issue: i've already applied for the administrative review now. So what i want to find out now is 'in the situation where i dont hear from the embassy, can i go ahead and make a fresh application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bostin(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
ayox2003:

Hey every thank God for me o! I got my visa yesterday against 14th of October deadline and the visa was already issued on the 6th .if anyone is waiting for alert pls don't wait coz they never alerted or upgraded the status online i went to the bdhc in V.I and i was told to go pick up my visa @ the vfs centre.
Hey guys l thank God for u and l knw he will do mine also soon. How many working days does it take and when did u submitted? I submitted mine on 4th of october and my resumption deadlines is 21st oct.,pls when can l go to ikeja to check cos l dn't lives in lagos. Thanks and have a safe trip.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
Koredeq:

Thanks guys, i really appreciate all d advice.

Justwise please i need your help on this issue: i've already applied for the administrative review now. So what i want to find out now is 'in the situation where i dont hear from the embassy, can i go ahead and make a fresh application.

You can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by iyaore: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2011
I submitted on the 21st of september and I am still waiting. Is anybody out there who submitted on the 21st still waiting?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2011
iyaore:

I submitted on the 21st of september and I am still waiting. Is anybody out there who submitted on the 21st still waiting?
I submitted on the 22 and i'm still waiting. I was at the bdhc today and i was told its not ready. Where did you submit your application and which school did you apply to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by iyaore: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2011
Honey86, I submitted at Lekki
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by joy4you: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
Thanks y'aLl,am in d uk now n settled,am so happy,@ honey n co,its funny because i knw pple who submitted later dan u guys n got theirs,bt u wil get it b4 ur deadline,stay paced all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2011
joy4you:

Thanks y'aLl,am in d uk now n settled,am so happy,@ honey n co,its funny because i knw pple who submitted later dan u guys n got theirs,bt u wil get it b4 your deadline,stay paced all
joy4you:

Thanks y'aLl,am in d uk now n settled,am so happy,@ honey n co,its funny because i knw pple who submitted later dan u guys n got theirs,bt u wil get it b4 your deadline,stay paced all
O ga o, those pple are really getting on my nerves. I wonder why its taking so long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2011
Justwise and others plz can you mention me some public funded colleges which are located in london, please guys help,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
hi everyone, i made a call to the bdhc customer care and i was told to go to the collection centre tomorrow to collect. if u submitted around the 22nd of september,u could equally check.just hoping its going to be positive.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by iyaore: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
honey86:

hi everyone, i made a call to the bdhc customer care and i was told to go to the collection centre tomorrow to collect. if u submitted around the 22nd of september,u could equally check.just hoping its going to be positive.

Which customer care number did you call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
iyaore:

Which customer care number did you call?
I submitted in lagos so i called. 012710919. It takes tym for the call to go thru but you have to keep on trying. Wish everyone in the house the best of good things of life. Mr justwise,thank you so much. May you also see the help of God in action when you need it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by diva11(f): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
honey86:

Me too, but my deadline for school was last week sad  I'm hoping my school still allows me come
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2011
honey86:

I submitted in lagos so i called. 012710919. It takes tym for the call to go thru but you have to keep on trying. Wish everyone in the house the best of good things of life. Mr justwise,thank you so much. May you also see the help of God in action when you need it.

How did it go? Did you pick up the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bostin(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Onile, according to the UKBA Websites which says once you get ur visa you can enter Uk at anytime start from the date of the visa but not before the start date if u got it earlier. Now Mr. Justwise,we remaining here have thesame cases. If our school refused to give us extension letter to cross boader when getting our visa later after deadlines,can we still travel according to UKBA statements? Urgent and important.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
Well,it was a refusal. The reason he gave is that my cas was withdrawn by my school due to lateness. Na dem sabi sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
honey86:

Well,it was a refusal. The reason he gave is that my cas was withdrawn by my school due to lateness. Na dem sabi sha.

Then go for Jan admission, i'm sorry to hear that. Its not the end of the world, you still stand a good chance for Jan or Feb admission season.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
Justwise and others plz help, i have deposited my money in my account on 19th on tuesday ths mnth, plz tell me when i have to print my bank statement inorder to cover my 28 days,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
Sory 19th was wednsdy, ths week is when i deposited,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
Boy619:

Sory 19th was wednsdy, ths week is when i deposited,

Count 28days from the day u deposited the money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Thank you 4 ur reply justwise, so can i print on the exactly 28th day which will be 15th nov?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
Boy619:

Thank you 4 your reply justwise, so can i print on the exactly 28th day which will be 15th nov?

Print it on the 16th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
mr justwise, for a September entry, is April/may too early to apply for a visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
honey86:

mr justwise, for a September entry, is April/may too early to apply for a visa?

That is too early, late June or early July seems more appropriate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2011
Justwise plz help, when i deposited money on 19th this oct it was 7200 pound, bt today rate has increasd hence and thus my money in acnt is 7050
pound,can i deposit more money? If so does this means my counting days wil have to change?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by iyaore: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
justwise
I applied for a student visa and dependent visa for my children. My student visa was issued but my children's visas were denied because we do not satisfy Paragraph 319H(f)i of the Immigration Rules HC395.
I am a returning UK student (I satrted my programme in 2006 and my children went to the UK with me. We only came back to Nigeria in 2011 to renew my student visa). I have one more year to finish my programme

At the time we applied in 2006 my husband was in Nigeria but he has now relocated to America.

I plan to reapply for my children but how do I satisfy the rules?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
iyaore:

justwise
I applied for a student visa and dependent visa for my children. My student visa was issued but my children's visas were denied because we do not satisfy Paragraph 319H(f)i of the Immigration Rules HC395.
I am a returning UK student (I satrted my programme in 2006 and my children went to the UK with me. We only came back to Nigeria in 2011 to renew my student visa). I have one more year to finish my programme

At the time we applied in 2006 my husband was in Nigeria but he has now relocated to America.

I plan to reapply for my children but how do I satisfy the rules?

What was the[b] exact word[/b] used in that refusal letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by iyaore: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2011
Justwise.
The letter reads:
, in order to qualify under this category both of your parents are required to be lawfuly present in the UK or at the same time be applying for entry clearance. This is unless your mother is your sole surviving parent or has had sole responsibility for your upbringing or if there is any other serious family or other considerations tht would make refusing your visa undesirable. There is no evidene to show that your fatjer in Nigeria is being admitted to the UK on the same occassion as you. Therfore I am not satisfed that you meet the requiremenst of paragraph 319H(f)i of HC395.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by iyaore: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Hi Justwise, I am still waiting for your suggestions. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.