Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (311903 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
tahirabu:

@justwise, pls I applied on the 15th of sept at abj n still haven't heard anything yet. My deadline is on monday. Pls can u give any advice regarding this. Thanks

A lot of pple are in the same situation, i think many of you will get ur visas this week. You are not the only one going through it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ayox2003: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ sandraodio ur counting of 28days is correct may b justwise didn't count well its alrite apply the same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ayox2003: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
@shekoyeyi i also applied on the 21st of september though my deadline is on the 14th i pray to God we get it this week keep praying only God can do it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ay50dblues(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2011
finally in london. i did not call them oo. i went their office at walter carrighton v.i to complain and they told me to wait. i waited for like 3 hours and i got the visa.we were 3 people that complained and got visa. though i took my dad alone with me so that i could get proper attention so that they wont overlook me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bostin(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2011
@JUSTWISE, I borrowed money for my account and applied on tuesday,the money is withdrawn today,pls will this affect my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2011
Bostin:

@JUSTWISE, I borrowed money for my account and applied on tuesday,the money is withdrawn today,pls will this affect my application?

That is very risky. I hope u don't regret doing that cos if the embassy verifies ur account then u are done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by shekoyeyi: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
@justwise, probably nothing, but all my friends that have gotten their visas already, seem to have gotten it on fridays, is this a pattern or a just plain O'l coincidence?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ayox2003: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
@Ay50dblues am confused here i thought tier 4 visa r being processed @ BHC Abuja pls explain may be i can as well try nextweek @ BDHC lagos if i dnt get mine this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by shekoyeyi: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2011
ayox2003:

@shekoyeyi i also applied on the 21st of september though my deadline is on the 14th i pray to God we get it this week keep praying only God can do it

I submitted on the 22nd of sept, soo depending on where ur expecting to pick up yours might walk past you tomorrow cheesy. God's grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Koredeq: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hello Justwise, i've just been informed by a friend that all applicants for post graduate studies need to write either the IELTS exam or a Toefl exam. Please do u have any information on that issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
i also applied on the 22nd of september.still waiting for reply o. sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
shekoyeyi:

I submitted on the 22nd of sept, soo depending on where your expecting to pick up yours might walk past you tomorrow cheesy. God's grace.
please where did you submit your application?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Koredeq:

Hello Justwise, i've just been informed by a friend that all applicants for post graduate studies need to write either the IELTS exam or a Toefl exam. Please do u have any information on that issue?

Write ur school, they have the right to decide if you need to write one or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ayox2003: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
@honey86 i applied on the 21st and a guy we applied the same day received his alert today so hopefully 2moro or monday by the grace of God we shall all receive our visas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by princedm(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
hello to everybody in the house. finally arrived dundee and almost sorted out except for accommodation.
special greetings to @justwise @@ Te-amo @holalekan @understudy @nikki007
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by shekoyeyi: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2011
honey86:

please where did you submit your application?.
At the Abuja center.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2011
princedm:

hello to everybody in the house. finally arrived dundee and almost sorted out except for accommodation.
special greetings to @justwise @@ Te-amo @holalekan @understudy @nikki007

Congrat bro and luck with the accommodation issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2011
Hello ppl, i want to change my sponsor( change school) since i have got two refusal and already paid my all first year fees. I just want to know if they will take much time to return my money, since i sent my fees via bank, please justwise and others please tel me how can i boost them to return my m0ney?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by worry246(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2011
BOY619
Fee is normally only paid with acceptance.
How have you been refused?
Hope you have not paid to small back street school
Could be fake & lost money!
What is name of school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Boy619: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2011
The school is westlondon college is registered and A rated by UKBA. Is it ok or ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Koredeq: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thanks Justwise. Another issue i'ld like you to please help with: I applied for administrative review of my student's visa refusal (the refusal was based on the statement of acc i submitted though i had sufficient cash in the account it wasn't throughly reflected on my Statement of Account because the account is a FCMB minus to plus account eventhough i asked the Bank for a letter stating the nature of the account they refused and that was why the Visa was refused). I know the administrative review would take abt 28days which would be too late for me to go to school in the situation where it is positive cos the last date i can resume is the 12th of October. Now my question is in the situation where the embassy does not respond after 28 days, can i just go ahead and make a fresh application or do i request for a response from the British Embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
Koredeq:

Thanks Justwise. Another issue i'ld like you to please help with: I applied for administrative review of my student's visa refusal (the refusal was based on the statement of acc i submitted though i had sufficient cash in the account it wasn't throughly reflected on my Statement of Account because the account is a FCMB minus to plus account eventhough i asked the Bank for a letter stating the nature of the account they refused and that was why the Visa was refused). I know the administrative review would take abt 28days which would be too late for me to go to school in the situation where it is positive cos the last date i can resume is the 12th of October. Now my question is in the situation where the embassy does not respond after 28 days, can i just go ahead and make a fresh application or do i request for a response from the British Embassy?

subject to "onile's" reponse, I think you should make a fresh app, target january entry if your intended school admits then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2011
Skii:

subject to "onile's" reponse, I think you should make a fresh app, target january entry if your intended school admits then

Koredeq you just have to re-apply as Skii pointed out, you would't even win that review and it will take nothing less than 2months. Target Jan admission and get all ur documents right.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Slyp: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2011
greeting to justwise and every one in the house, i just want to thank you all again for all your advice towards the success of my visa application. my present in uk has reactivated my self-etseem and i feel so human.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by abes(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2011
Koredeq:

Dear Korede, I was denied twice last year because of that 'nonsense' minus to plus acct.
My advice for you is to transfer your money to a normal savings or current account immediately, chill for another 28 days or more, and apply for January entry. Of course, contact your your school to defer your admission to January.  My guy, that's the only solution. Be cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Koredeq: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thanks guys, i really appreciate all d advice. But the issue is i've already applied for the administrative review now. So what i want to find out now is 'in the situation where i dont hear from the embassy, can i go ahead and make a fresh application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ayox2003: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2011
Hey every thank God for me o! I got my visa yesterday against 14th of October deadline and the visa was already issued on the 6th .if anyone is waiting for alert pls don't wait coz they never alerted or upgraded the status online i went to the bdhc in V.I and i was told to go pick up my visa @ the vfs centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by shekoyeyi: 1:53am On Oct 11, 2011
I am so happy to let the house know, i got my visa yesterday, God willing i should be traveling today, thanks for all the support and encouragement, and those who are still waiting for theirs, I would not advice you to wait for an alert or a status change, because i didn't get mine, infact my visa was issued on the 5th of october nd must have arrived at the VAC 2 days later, I think what they try to do is wait out the 15 days as per due process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by shekoyeyi: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2011
ayox2003:

Hey every thank God for me o! I got my visa yesterday against 14th of October deadline and the visa was already issued on the 6th .if anyone is waiting for alert pls don't wait coz they never alerted or upgraded the status online i went to the bdhc in V.I and i was told to go pick up my visa @ the vfs centre.

Congrats man, weve got the same story man.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2011
congratulations. i was at the bdhc yesterday and we were told to come back on wednesday.i hope everything works out fine sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ayox2003: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2011
@honey86 by God's special grace come wednesday u wil b rejoicing also Take it easy okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by joy4you: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
got my visa on monday,thanks to justwise and everyone for your help,one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.