Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. (52785 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by emeijeh(m): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
H
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by trapQ: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
O
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by greggng: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Go and kill urself cos u don't deserve to live after several murder. You ve been killing via abortion does it make any different killing urself? On a more serious note, both of u ve to report urselves to the police for murder.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Woman na you wicked pass.

You want the innocent young man to marry empty drum?

Can you allow your own son to marry somebody like you?

Ladies pls learn from this cool

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Gkemz: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Did he promise to marry you where you were dating? You were stupidly in love and forget to spell out the terms. It's ur cross. carry it

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Sweetlemon(f): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for these kinds of sob stories. The lady is just as guilty as the guy.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by GossipHeart(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:

She has every reason to be mad at d guy but one thing is for sure, he will get what's coming .... But forgiving carries more trouble for the guy...

Tell me just one reason why she ought to be mad at the guy ??
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by hopilo: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
She has not told us how she has been forcing the guy to bang her day and night. She will be saying baby do it without condom am safe, l don't like that condom. Girl move on and free the poor boy.

3 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
does age require the amount of times someone can get pregnant? lipsrsealed

Oh wow,you my dear just won the dumbest living human alive.there are numerous ways to avoid pregnancy but clearly it seems you enjoy when the semenn hits your womb when he bust.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortion number? cheesy the guy go sabi work

Spoilt child.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is 'the both of' grammatically correct?

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:

Spoilt child.
tongue
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by jmoore(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
All these terrorists sef. undecided
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by finalboss(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sweetlemon:
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for these kinds of sob stories. The lady is just as guilty as the guy.
no no no no ...the guy is nt guilty...
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Djpaparazy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nicki Minaj steps out with a see- through gown with No pant and Bra at the MTV Music Video Awards - See more Pics at: http://www.hitgistng..com.ng/2016/08/nicki-minaj-steps-out-with-see-through.html?m=1#sthash.wLl1teEY.dpuf

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by wrecksfurd(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eiyaa, poor girl. But I blame her.. She shouldn't have let it happen in the first place. Men find it difficult to control their libido, don't do it if you're not comfortable with it just because you feel for him and want to please him.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stewpid woman!.

2 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by goshen26: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oh baby hit me harder! See wat u av caused....say no PRE-MARITAL sex or PROTECT ur self

3 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by bethyz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
I remember saying if relationship is not working step out and stop staying for years doing everything for marriage. A man who ask you to abort will never marry you. Its a done deal. If he marries you he will throw you out . Because he doesnt trust you. I once said this thing no dey finish . Girls if it isn't working step out. Stop given pussy waiting for years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Peterosky(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

Just let him go, he’s not worth death or jail time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html
.This is serious,killing urself or the guy is neva a solution.Look arround u n u will find out that u hav every reason 2 liv 4ur parents n relatives.N also remeber dat no mater hw painful it seems,all relationships must not end in marriage.But condom is still in d chemist stores in case of d nest possible affair.Just take it easy my dear.

2 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by DesChyko: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
fullstreets:
How will you get pregnant so many times, how old are you?

I don't see the relevance of age here. As long as there is an egg in the womb, and it is fertilized, that's pregnancy there.

Every woman is born with about 200,000 eggs in their ovaries. Between 5 and 10 ripen simultaneously but only one often reach maturation. This happens every ovulation period

If you're in doubt over her ability to conceive twice or thrice in a year, then you have no solid reason to doubt.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by finalboss(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
Girls are naturally foolish
Why must a man marry them ?? There's no contract you sign before going into a relationship with any guy stating that he must marry you.
Even married couples do divorce, the guy you're dating do have the right and reason to dump you at anytime
As for the abortion, they foolishly have sex with guys without using condom.

Now, stop blaming guys for every shiit you put yourself into and buy a brand new brain as well
another sharp dude spotted

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by tellwisdom: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wetin these gurls dey do for we men, sef? sad
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by cstr15: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
There must be a direct link between oestrogen and stupidity. This was how one lady too wanted to kill herself over one of my bad as$ cousin after the nigga has bleeped and aborted the shitt out of her. cheesy
C'mon, even if you are a whoree atleast have common sense angry. Only an idiott would marry a lady who aborts like a fish regardless of who owns the pregnancy.
Human beings are not that selfless.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Maychang:
women never learn... 1,2,3,4,5 abortions..... you not a toy for heaven's sake.

Not 5 abortion, but 5years, so probably d abortion might be more dan 5, maybe twice in a year, making it 10
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Odunharry(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some LAdies sha i wonder where they put their brain anytime they are dating.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by macaranta(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oh please.... When you have unprotected sex what we're you expecting? Fruit juice?
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by DesChyko: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
greggng:
Go and kill urself cos u don't deserve to live after several murder. You ve been killing via abortion does it make any different killing urself? On a more serious note, both of u ve to report urselves to the police for murder.

Murder of who?
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by holluphemydavid(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aderola15:
Pls kill him but don't kill yourself ooooohhh, lol
Haba, ur advice isn't wot to go by
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Adenyphemi1234: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Well what i will say is yhu dont have to kill yhurself or him to show how hurt yhu are but take it easy, Give it time yhu will get over it belief me but the only thing is if yhuv are affected by the abortions. but if not atleast yhu can still let go. Time heals wounds.
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Another nollywood blockbuster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.