Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112833 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2017
gosh, i miss Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by muller101(m): 2:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Element of merchandise
SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by catalan15(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na Wa O....
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
contactmorak:
Prostitut!on seems to be the a thriving business for ladies across the world nowadays with the advent of social media. They don’t have to parade their flesh in the cold streets while engaging law enforcers in running battles.Nowadays, prostitututes sell their flesh online and they are just a call away. Obtained by Tori blog, here’s a leaked Whatsapp conversation between a prostitute and a client that will leave you speechless. See it below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html

Someone link me up with this girl.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
I like the way she chat! who has her number or IG?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.