Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112855 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:
Something wey God give una for free na hin una dey charge person like this... Angel Micheal please blow the trumpet already.

Gbam!! Tiri Gbosaa for you jare!! grin

12 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:

How much you expect olosho to collect?.
35k should be enough for her nah grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by YorubaDemon(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
the sucking part sweet me, i too like sucking

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
35k should be enough for her nah grin
For that job 35k is chicken change, we don't know what they go through in the hands of those clients. grin

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:
Something wey God give una for free na hin una dey charge person like this... Angel Micheal please blow the trumpet already.
really.....like seriously I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by RoyalBlak007: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
angry undecided undecided undecided
TrapQueen77:
grin

35k is cheap na and she offered over nyt for tat... cool

But someone out there, they juz giving out their punaney for a price of indomie... Or FRISTI maybe... Ooopps, I spill the beans grin

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by AuroraB(f): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eyin Omo wobee cheesy
BTW, some blew more than her asking price on coke cool

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Gbam!! Tiri Gbosaa for you jare!! grin

Oniovo grin. The funniest thing be say na from our body God commot am oo grin. E kan be like say I dey pay for my property cheesy grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
really.....like seriously I am not understanding

What are you not understanding there Abi no be free God give u your own ni?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
35k shocked that na her bride price

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oniovo grin. The funniest thing be say na from our body God commot am oo grin. E kan be like say I dey pay for my property cheesy grin cheesy

Omiragwa, just imagine? grin

35k?For how many nights? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omiragwa, just imagine? grin

35k?For how many nights? cheesy

35k wey some people dey use do wedding sef grin cheesy grin cheesy.

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

35k wey some people dey use do wedding sef grin cheesy grin cheesy.

grin cheesy All these gehs nor get conscience,billing guy man like say person papa na "Bill Gates", no wonder d guy shout ==> "I am a salary earner".. cheesy grin

And the funny thing be say one guy go dey corner dey chop the punna for free.. Na 35k wedding I dey plan for sef..Lol

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by DeLioncourt: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
lmao.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
It's rather quite unfortunate.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy All these gehs nor get conscience,billing guy man like say person papa na "Bill Gates", no wonder d guy shout ==> "I am a salary earner".. cheesy grin

And the funny thing be say one guy go dey corner dey chop the punna for free.. Na 35k wedding I dey plan for sef..Lol

Conscience far from NAIJA girls grin cheesy.

Which one na grin , shey na u n Demiladegold wan do the 35k wedding?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Abeg ask am o grin

Which one na 35k wedding

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Lsofdk(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
lieNEWS:
35k far a night. undecided.

Is the hole gold plated
i wonder
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by bettercreature(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

35k is cheap na and she offered over nyt for tat... cool

But someone out there, they juz giving out their punaney for a price of indomie... Or FRISTI maybe... Ooopps, I spill the beans grin

Are you saying indomie is 35k?
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Abeg ask am o grin

Which one na 35k wedding

No mind Smellymouth grin na Akagum hin be cheesy.

Obi'm how are you today

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yes oo.. If me and demiladegold shoot pre wedding shots, lalasticlala go push am go FP, seun go support the wedding with 200k.. How u reason am? Shey na better idea?

Demi, pls do and come back na..I want the proposal to be romantic.. grin cheesy
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

No mind Smellymo.uth grin na Akagum hin be cheesy.

Obi'm how are you today

Imagine wenger pikin dey call me akagum..I go send thunder give u and Arsene wenger soon..

Even my cute younger sister, Ellacute45 dey throw shades at me..Ella, it is me oo.. cheesy grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Tallesty1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
womanhood don suffer

chai
But nah person papa wan throw way 10k like that.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by ibehKachukwu: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
35k? Na 30 bags of cements oh

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
asuo27:
For that job 35k is chicken change, we don't know what they go through in the hands of those clients. grin
35k for just 2roundsshocked.....at least she should pity the guy nah.....na konji dey disturb him......lol.....you have a point though grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes oo.. If me and demiladegold shoot pre wedding shots, lalasticlala go push am go FP, seun go support the wedding with 200k.. How u reason am? Shey na better idea?

Demi, pls do and come back na..I want the proposal to be romantic.. grin cheesy

Seun wey stingy pass anything grin grin.

Maxiii na photographer, e go snap una for free.
ErnieSmallzz na event planner, she go collect 2k
LordScent na Mc, 2k for him too
Me na Man of God, I go join una ......... for free cheesy cheesy

Wetin remain again?

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
35k for just 2roundsshocked.....at least she should pity the guy nah.....na konji dey disturb him......lol.....you have a point though grin
You should have advocated for free. grin Olosho must be paid, or he should f*ck his girlfriend.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

What are you not understanding there Abi no be free God give u your own ni?
undecided......no be free ooo.....I paid for it tongue
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Imagine wenger pikin dey call me akagum..I go send thunder give u and Arsene wenger soon..

Even my cute younger sister, Ellacute45 dey throw shades at me..Ella, it is me oo.. cheesy grin

Forget Level grin. Wenger don sign Mustafi and Perez.... Watch out for Arsenal grin

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

No mind Smellymouth grin na Akagum hin be cheesy.

Obi'm how are you today

I'm fine oo cheesy
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
undecided......no be free ooo.....I paid for it tongue

Picture or lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wonder what a 35k wedding will look like grin

No reception I guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.